pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
shore: temp vs navy
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 7:20:55 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

On the battlefield of the beach, it is not an enemy who would find .[break][break]

It's a riolu, fluffy and small, darting between rocks and kicking up sand. When it spots the man, it freezes before yipping for attention and darting at him.[break][break]

Not to attack, but to grab for his pants or whatever else it can reach and try to pull and force him to follow it. Large, fat tears hang in it's eyes. When it can't move him, it would make a frustrated noise before darting away, behind a large outcropping of rocks by the shore.[break][break]

And should Navy follow, he would find Tempest.[break][break]

Sitting half leaned against a rock, half frozen. Ice sticks to his wetsuit and body, in thick clumps in his hair. His right side had a huge gash, bloody and ugly as it weeps out blood into surf. Alive by the shallow rise and fall of his chest and the quick pants coming from his mouth. But, pale and ashen compared to his normal complexion.[break][break]

Brown eyes are closed but creak open the the Riolu hops up on his lap, causing him to groan when it starts to whack him on the cheek to rouse him.[break][break]

It is without words he pushes himself to his feet, hunched over and shaky. But he still snarls like a cornered animal at the other man, lifting a pokeball in some warning.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 thought we could try an alterative battle start for fun! i'm curious how navy reacts ic tbh LOL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 16:13:36 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

This isn’t how he expected to meet Temp again. With how cocky the man acts, Navy figured he’d be neck-deep in blood, surrounded by rangers and military men. Instead, he’s wounded. Vulnerable. His Riolu ran for the first person he met, who just so happened to be an enemy. In times like these, you can’t be too picky.[break][break]
Listen, I’m not here to hurt you.” Navy says in a calm voice. Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a cigar, lighting it up and sitting down on a rock nearby. He’s got time before blood loss kills him.[break][break]
I’m going for a pokeball. Don’t worry, I’m not attacking you.” Out comes Thin Lizzy, a Cyclizar far more robust than her name implies. Shaking her tail, she looks down at Temp in horror. “Run back to the base. Grab…” He’s lost almost all of his Pokemon that can heal. saw to that. There’s only one healer left in his stables.[break][break]
Get Tanwyn. She’s got wish.” Lizzy runs off. Navy never takes his eyes off Temp during this exchange. To do so is to invite himself into an early grave.[break][break]
So…what happened to you?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 5:27:13 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is a wrinkles of the nose. A frustrated noise. But doesn't seem interested in finishing him off or arresting a wounded man. It is with a heavy groan he thumps onto the ground again, head leaned back onto the rock. His vision swims as he closes his eyes.[break][break]

Whatever. He can't fight right now. It's just a shame Tempest couldn't tell how much he loved his family one last time.[break][break]

A ragged breath as he sucks in air. His voice is rough when he speaks.[break][break]

"Got taken out in the air. Crashed in the water. Dragged myself here. Then some of your boy's decided to pick me off."[break][break]

There isn't any blame or bitterness there. It was war. It was just what happened. Tempest would have done the same in their shoes.[break][break]

"How's that Gym been, cowboy?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 thought we could try an alterative battle start for fun! i'm curious how navy reacts ic tbh LOL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 18:44:54 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Shit, that sucks.” He tries to hide the sympathy in his eyes. Sympathy too often looks like pity. He wonders if it was the same when his brother died. He always wonders that.[break][break]
I guess…it’s going good. Less idiot kids running around like chickens with their heads cut off.” A wry smile settles on his lips between the cigar wedged there. “Better an adult do it, you know?” A moment of silence passes. He surveys the devastation. Hopefully Hattori won’t take long to get back. They’re afforded a quiet moment. Navy won’t allow this man to die here.[break][break]
Another question. Gimme an honest answer and I’ll give you the same when you ask it right back: does Rocket know what’s inside this island?” A bitterness in his voice hints at the answer he will give.

notes about this post

20 (2 Posts), 10 (Assist).

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 3:40:42 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp is almost about to doze off. It's not a good thing. So he forces himself to stay awake, focus on the pain in his side and not let the nothing lay claim to him. He had promised people to come back from this. He'd had worse. Some gash wasn't going to take him out, no matter the circumstances.[break][break]

He's thankful that gives him something to focus on.[break][break]

But, the question does rouse him some, the serious cadence.[break][break]

Tempest cracks open one eye and mulls over the consequences in telling the truth.[break][break]

"As far as I know? No. But I'm not actually anyone important in Rocket. I'm just fucking someone who is."[break][break]

A small nod is given, doing exactly what Navy had predicted- ask the question right back.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp tells the TRUTH. as far as he knows it anyway

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 5:28:54 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Thought so.” There’s a note of sadness in his voice. By now, his Pokemon will be at the PC. They’ll be grabbing the pokeball, and they’ll be on their way back. Just gotta keep the enemy from passing out until then. When he’s in the shape he’s in, that means death.[break][break]
League doesn’t know either.” What exactly does he lose by telling the man that? Anyone with half a brain knows the League’s intel is subpar at best. Rocket runs circles around them. Rocket has so many moles in every organization that it’s all but pointless to root them out.[break][break]
Makes me sick. Dunno ‘bout you.” He’d passed bodies on the way up here. More bright-eyed fools and grunts of uncertain origin, killed for the promise of a prize.[break][break]
I guess spite’s a hell of a motivator for the people upstairs, huh?

notes about this post

30 (3 Posts), 10 (Assist).

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 3:18:17 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is a small huff of a laugh.[break][break]

"Yeah. So long as you guys don't get it, doesn't matter how many of us die. Same for you guys, right?" Tempest cocked his head to the side, a dark amusement in his eyes. There was a small groan and wince as Temp tried to force himself to sit up a little straighter.[break][break]

"Think it's stupid. I'm sure whatever's inside is some other legendary meant to kill us. Or some maguffin to shoot us closer to doomsday or whatever the fuck keeps happening in this Region. No one will get to keep it, people will throw themselves at it for power and die, and then all the bodies today will amount to a pile of nothing." Some would say it was a cynical take, but Temp just saw it as realistic.[break][break]

"But we still fight anyway don't we?" Squinting at the other, Tempest frowned lightly. As if really looking at him for the first time since this meeting.[break][break]

"Did you get older?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 6:10:06 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Space-Time distortions are a hell of a thing.” Considering the Rocket’s been an active player in the fate of the region for far longer than him, there doesn’t need to be much more explanation than that. “Lucky I was wearing a sygna suit. Would’ve made me an old man if I hadn’t.” It could be said he dodged a bullet. Flexing his fingers, he misses his bygone youth.[break][break]
Listen up…I’m not sending you home to your husband in a body bag. Not unless it’s important, understand? If you die…it better be for something way more important than this island.” He thinks about the forlorn dead, the restless dead. Did those who die here die meaningless deaths? A sour thought, one that dishonors their memory. It is a black mark on the leadership, not on those who marched here with unwavering conviction in Dahlia Goode’s League and Declan Walsh’s Rocket.[break][break]
Let people scramble for the favor of whatever legendary’s having a snooze. Arceus knows I don’t want a sip of that poisoned soup.

notes about this post

40 (4 Posts), 10 (Assist).

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 6:54:20 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I ain't dying unless it's for someone I love." It's said with his whole chest, a conviction that doesn't match his battered body. There are bruises, less noticeable, all over his body. Hiding under the sheen of his wetsuit. But when he says it, Tempest's eyes shine with a fire. "If I'm not throwing myself in front of a bullet for someone else, it ain't my last breath. Don't let this shit fool you." A weak hand raised to thump on his own chest.[break][break]

A small huff of laughter is let out. It wheezes, not matching the mirth.[break][break]

"Only fucker I've met with any damned sense. Some shit's up with those Legendaries, you know? I don't know what yet. Crazy to me how people throw themselves at them. I've seen how bad that shit can end up first hand, even with the more benign ones."[break][break]

Tempest pauses, licks dry lips. Leans into a thought to decide if it's a secret he shouldn't share.[break][break]

"Lugia's kind of fucked with Cillie's head. I knew him before he got her."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 10:24:52 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

I bet. People like him don’t just wake up one morning and decide to—well, not gonna shit talk your husband.” Ironic that the person they’re talking about is one of the few people Navy would ever want to arrest. Most other Rockets he’d simply offer amnesty, were it his decision.[break][break]
Big bird’s messed with Kyle, too. Guy used to be laid back. We’d kick our feet up, smoke some weed, watch TV. Now…” A dry scoff. Over the hill rides Thin Lizzy. Accompanying her is Tanwyn, the Flygon’s wings beating and buzzing. Before Navy can give her the order, she wishes for Temp’s good health.[break][break]
…he’s got himself a hero complex and he’s too Kyle to admit it.” He misses that Kyle, even if the Kyle most people see day to day still seems to be that same animal he spoke of.[break][break]
It ever mess you up? Your husband, my best friend…one of ‘em’s gonna go down in the history books as a villain, depending on which side wins. Not just your regular villain, either. A full on monster of the apocalypse.” Which, having met under the circumstances he did, he fully believes the man to be.

notes about this post

50 (5 Posts), 20 (Assists).

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 9:12:28 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Be monsters?" Even if had refused to say it, Tempest doesn't shy away from it. He grins, showing teeth, blood running pink between them. There isn't any heat in his tone, though. Just a kind of acceptance.[break][break]

"Yeah, we don't. Kind of creeps up on you. He was fucked in the head before Lugia, she just fucked it up more. But I love him how he is. That's all that matters to me." There is a soft sigh. It's wish some relief. The Wish isn't fast acting. But he can feel the hints of the energy of it, awakening and burning at the edges of his skin. Ready to pour over him in a blink.[break][break]

"Just like Kyle is still your best friend, right? Even with big turkey friend?"[break][break]

Then Navy delves into the big questions. The deeper ones. Temp had even briefly brought it up the last time they has met. On the battlefield in Dewford, when he had attacked his Gym.[break][break]

In the end, Tempest shakes his head 'no'.[break][break]

"Don't really care about that. Who gives a shit what some jackass says about them a hundred years from now? They didn't live it. They didn't smoke weed with Kyle. They didn't dance in the kitchen to shitty pop music with Cil. We did." Those were the things that mattered, in the end.[break][break]

"History will only ever see a monster and a martyr. They won't love Kyle or Cil like we do, so fuck 'em." Tempest groans, flexing his fingers. He moves to sit up, just slightly, leaning over as feeling slowly comes back into sore limbs.

Another cheeky grin is flashed Navy's way.[break][break]

"You just fight for the ending you want and I'll fight for mine, alright?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 9:47:06 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Should’ve known you’d be a pop guy.” He assumes that the stoic Cillian Quinn would never stoop so low as to listen to that without his husband’s input. “Hahaha, you’re right about that. Hundred years from now, they’ll say Kyle was the hero. The righteous genius. They won’t remember he’s a dumbass who talks about people like they’re characters in one of his visual novels.” And his own smile tells all, that he’d take a thousand bullets for that dumbass.[break][break]
We’ll put an end to this, but nothing we do today’s really gonna matter. It’s just another. Fuck…what’s that word…” He racks his brain for all that education’s worth. “Divertissement. Yeah. That’s the word. Divertissement from the real show.” And oh how many of them will die for that Divertissement. They’ll win their prize. They’ll open the door, delve through Heatran and everything else down there.[break][break]
I’ll still fight you though, when you’re feeling better. Feels wrong to waste a perfectly good chance to fight.

notes about this post

60 (6 Posts), 20 (Assists).

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 1:06:08 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The short glow of the Wish rushed through him suddenly. Tempest grits his teeth. It doesn't really hurt, per se, but the feeling of skin knitting together on it's own was never comfortable either. It made him itch and want to tear at the freshly healed skin, rip it back open to let nature take it's course with him.[break][break]

Temp doesn't, he just endures the discomfort till it fades. There are still aches, he would still need to be seen by the medical team before he could really be 'safe', but for now he would survive.[break][break]

A groan. He's pushing it, he knows, but even with here they're pushing it. How long till someone else comes along? A League member ready to put him in the ground for existing. A Rocket ready to do the same against Navy. Either side playing tattle as if either of them were working with the enemy.[break][break]

So, yeah, he's pushing it, but Tempest still forces himself to his feet. There is only a little wobble, baby giraffe spread before he catches himself, and raises up straight.[break][break]

A shake of the head.[break][break]

"Yeah. We have more important shit to worry about." Tempest weighs his soul in his hand, how loyalty, his morals. In the end, he sniffs and brushes a finger under his nose. Lowers his voice.[break][break]

"You didn't hear shit from me, got that? Those Triad fuckers are working on some shit in the background. Intel just hasn't cracked out what yet. They've been harassing our agents for months." How or why, Tempest keeps close to his chest, but information is still information.[break][break]

The Riolu, Skipper, who had sat next to him the whole time is called back into it's pokeball. Tempest tosses out a Dhelmise before he takes out his phone.[break][break]

A few flicks and a hologram hovers over the screen. The Rusted Shield spins between them, on full display for Navy to take in. It doesn't last for too long, though, just enough for the other to take in the digital image before Tempest dismisses it.[break][break]

"Next time we meet up, we better both be tip top for that brawl."[break][break]

A pokeball is tossed out. A Dhelmise, huge, hovers in the air. Tempest pulls his weight, heavy, upon the anchor and leans on it.[break][break]

"Thanks for saving my ass, Navidson."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 15:28:05 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Fuck…” Is all he can say to the shield. He doesn’t know what it means, but he knows that it’s big. Something big’s coming, looming above them like a sword ready to fall. They’ll all need to be strong to face what’s coming. Let them kill each other afterwards. Until then, he’s happy to bloody their nose.[break][break]
That’s the comfortable lie he tells himself in. Navy drapes himself in the delusion that, should push truly come to shove, he could finish the fight. Someone did it to Gabe. Surely he can stoop that low when the chips are finally down.[break][break]
I don’t know shit about these guys…but I sure wanna be there when we knock their teeth in.” Looking off to sea, he remembers words shared just that day. A secret shared with him of another world where she’s happy. “They make a whole lot of people I care about upset.”[break][break]
As for the small matter of saving this man’s life…[break][break]
Don’t mention it. Don’t mean it as an insult when I say I dunno if you’d do the same, but it doesn’t much matter.” There’s more to this war than winning on a battlefield.
Even if most everyone else in the League’s a hypocrite, I’m not gonna be.” With that, he leaves Temp in uneasy peace. Let them do battle over something important one day. Little do either of them know that will drive a blade through Navy’s heart within the hour.[break][break]
That’s just how it goes in war.

notes about this post

70 (7 Posts), 30 (Assists), 50 (Participation), 100 (Shore), Draw (250).

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 16:18:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I guess you'll just have to hope to never find out."[break][break]

It's a threat, except not really. The curve of his lips into a smile shows it.[break][break]

Tempest actually didn't like killing. But that wasn't a secret he would share with anyone, even if seemed to fit a moral fiber he could stand.[break][break]

The Dhelmise started to Phantom Force them away, the portal opening into yawning black darkness. Their bodies faded slowly; Tempest raised a hand in mock salute.[break][break]

"Don't die out here."[break][break]

Then Temp was gone.[break][break]

And soon, Navy would cross paths with .

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass][/quote]