[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well, you failed her once but you can't fail her again!" It's a useless argument that snaps the silence, "You're still alive. And if you stay alive, you'll be able to!"[break][break]

Information. They need far more information on just who they're looking for, other than the fact that she might just be trapped in a Magearna body.[break][break]

"There's a big energy source in one of the towers. A heart-shaped thing, inside a music-box looking building. I don't know what it is, but Velmos once said it has more than enough power to send the Megalopolans back home. We could use it to save him. Or it could be the princess herself."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
MECHANICAL KINGDOM: EA #2
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 8:18:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Velmos....? This was information that Amor didn't have at the moment, and he would have to do some further research, but htat was interesting. If this entire kingdom ran on a singular power source....It could be worth it to check out. Amor looked over at the Volcanion, and he didn't know if this would work, but he would at least try.

"Stand back....I want to try something...." With that he raised his Tera Orb into the air, and Draco would begin glowing with Tera Energy. Maybe they could restore some of Volcanions strength this way as well? With the Tera Orb glowing, Amor tried to direct some of the energy to the Volcanion. They were in such close proximity he hoped that it would work, and a few small traces of the power seemed to cascade into the creature. It's eyes regaining more of it's luster, but he didn't speak further.

There was nothing more for him to tell them that they didn't already know, and so he went to rest. Closing his eyes for the time being trying to regain more of his strength for whatever further trials may come ahead.

"Let's go....He needs to rest...." Siphoning off the Tera Energy in a way had caused Draco to revert back to normal. His Tera Orbs charge spent.

Amor began to leave the area, to figure out where their next stop should be.

TLDR
Terastal Prompt completed!
Prompt 37 completed!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,235 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 8:48:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A tera orb pulled out in a situation like this makes her worry. With how tera crystals are said to produce interdream mist and how dangerous that mist is, she imagines that it really wouldn't be good trying anything that make cause a growth of those crystals. Still, she can't deny just how much more lively the Volcanion's eyes seem. Perhaps, if they brought some source of energy down to this chamber...[break][break]

When Amor begins to leave, Eris lingers for just that moment, opening her notebook up to a new page and doing a quick sketch of the slumbering knight. Another story to document, another one where the ending is yet to be written in stone. And oh, she prays that they can make enough of a difference to sway the outcome.[break][break]

Reiner's steps seem heavy, paws dragged against the ground as his ears twitch. And it isn't due to the next bout of teleportation that Amor puts them through. This time, they end up back in the library they'd first departed from, free from mechanical guards to jump them upon arrival. Her attention feels as stringy as a bunch of torn cobwebs, brushing over and sticking very loosely to everything.[break][break]

Reds, blues, yellows, green-[break][break]

"Amor!" She only gives him a brief window of warning before she and Reiner dart away, hot on the trail of that strange little creature they'd seen the last time around. If it's lasted this long since her last expedition, how long has it been in this castle? What does it know?[break][break]

"Come back here!"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 9:38:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The moment he heard his name called out he understood. She had found something, and it was going quick, so rather than wait like last time, he hopped on Draco's back, and returned his Gallade, before they were speeding right behind Eris, and Reiner. This time wouldn't be like the last. This time they were more of a team, and he thanked the gods above for it. So now they were speeding through, and he caught sight of the Zygarde Cell from last time, or was it a different one? Amor frowned as this all felt very similar, but this time was going to be different. They were prepared for any, and all trouble that could befall them. At least that is what he hoped.

The little Cell dipped through another set of doors, and if Eris goes through it, Amor is right behind her. However this time there were no guards. No reinforcements coming after them. The little creature seemed to vanish into nothing, and he tapped his cheek as he looked around. Trying to figure out what was going, this room felt more like a church than anything else. Was it a place of worship? There were so many stained glass windows, there were pews lined up, it was almost still in pristine condition, and he hadn't read anything about a place like this before.

There was a large piano against the far wall, and he began to wonder if this was some kind of room specifically for music? Should he go play it?

"What is this....?" he mused out loud.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,235 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 10:59:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's no stopping before that door, the first step through met with a noticeable lack of a wailing alarm. Though the strange creature evades capture once more, it's once again led her to a place of interest - A myriad of colours splatter across the ground, light shining through countless stained glass windows and almost seeming to surround that one large piano with a heavenly glow.[break][break]

For the first time this trip, Reiner lets her climb off his back, more than certain she'll be far too invested in investigating this room to run off and into trouble. And he'll follow her pace as they approach the piano, curiosity more than overpowering any signs of caution as she reaches out to press a key.[break][break]

The gentle timbre that echoes through the room is somewhat strange, but she can't quite put her finger on just what it is until she presses the next key.[break][break]

"It's out of tune."[break][break]

Why wouldn't it be after how long it must have been sitting here? Now that she thinks about it, she can feel the faint fuzz of dust upon her fingers, frowning as she wipes it away on her clothes.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 12:14:58 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He listens to the ominous music that just seems to emanate, and he agrees with her assessment. It was out of tune, and maybe they could unlock the secrets of this place if they put it back in tune properly?

"Give me a few moments...." He said to her as he opened up the Piano, and he tapped a few keys. Listening intently as he found a nearby tuning key. Over the next several minutes Eris would watch as Amor tuned the Piano. It was a far more involved process when he had to do it himself, but he managed to make it sound as close to pristine as he possibly could. Should he play something? A frown on his lips, but he took a seat, and began to play.

It sounded perfect, to perfect....The way a machine would, but still he began to play wondering that if he played well enough if the secrets to this place would unveil themselves to the pair.

Little did he know that the secrets were already showing....

Amor didn't notice, but if Eris looked she would see the stained glass windows changing. There was a figure that looked like Amor, in a garden of fire, a Dratini coiled around him. The next scene would shift suddenly a boy alone, with only a Dragonair, and an old man at his side standing against a sea of darkness....Then there was a light, a woman with golden hair, and a boy with silver hair, hands entwinced, the glass changed to rosy pink shades.

It was only then that the final scene appeared, it was the same woman as before in a wedding dress in a sea of red. The silvery haired man gripping her body close to his, anguish, and sadness on his features.

Amor of course didn't notice until that scene popped up, and it caused him to miss play, and the song he was playing stopped abruptly.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,235 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 12:34:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]With the music that flows from his memory into reality, it's of note that he doesn't choose to play a happy tune. And though Eris holds the comment to herself, she isn't quite as good at hiding how she feels about it in the moment, latching onto the wave of emotions carrying this song as she looks around for any changes in the room.[break][break]

Of course, this place wouldn't be as special as it seemed if not for the sudden changes in colours draped across the ground. Following it to the source grants her a glimpse of the ever-shifting figures on the windows: That silver haired person depicted. Is that meant to be Amor? Someone else... someone he was going to marry? If it really is depicting things from Amor's past, it feels wrong to keep watching but she can't seem to tear her eyes away from the warped shine.[break][break]

The music comes to an abrupt halt, the girl jolted by the wrong note as a panicked gaze snaps to Amor.[break][break]

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to look at-"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 15:55:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Of course she had seen, and she was apologizing, but she had nothing to apologize for. It was his fault for not remaining on guard, and he simply stepped away from the Piano, and gave her a gentle headpat.

"You have nothing to apologize for....I didn't realize....What this place did...." He wasn't mad, that much was evident. Just seeing the truth of his life on stained glass walls was a bit surreal for him, and he just looked away. There were to many things he didn't care to talk about with anyone. The last thing he wanted was pity from those who didn't really understand. Eris however understood, and that is why he wasn't mad at her.

They were similar in a lot of ways, and he hoped that at the very least should she choose to get married in the future, her's would be a lot happier than his. Though this did fray on his nerves further....Amor didn't necessarily want this sort of stuff known, and he was just tired. From their last visit to this one, they were both taxing in different ways. Still he forced himself to face the truth of the worst moments of his life.

"This certainly wasn't on my list of things that could happen...." He sounded a bit amused at the very least.

Ewn05Cs3
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,235 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 23:43:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't quite know what to expect when he steps away from the piano, flinching when he reaches a hand towards her - Only to receive a gentle pat on the head. Though similarly tensed, Reiner doesn't outright make a move, merely snorting as he paws at the ground.[break][break]

"Well it doesn't seem like we'll be attacked if we stay here... We can rest here for a bit." In the moment, she doesn't trust herself to have fully understood everything that she's seen, but she knows that most probably wouldn't be feeling right after having the darkness dragged out of their closets.[break][break]

"Reiner's a little tired from chasing that weird green creature." Settling into the hot seat herself, her fingers brush over the ivory keys and note just how much dust has been swept away by Amor's playing. And she'll offer the Luxray a hug as he rolls his eyes at her little excuse. "Look, I'd be tired running that distance myself, okay bud?"[break][break]

Oh, but now that she's here... the silence that will fill the spaces between them is a rather awkward one. Though she doesn't know what might be dragged up by the piece she plays, though there definitely are some notes she plays wrong within her chords, though she stumbles across certain sections of this lullaby, she still tries her best to play -[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/491592643038543872/1165798156949270528/Tender_Strength.mp3?ex=65482924&is=6535b424&hm=eee0a2578a400df8c0a7dfa7bb91f69b464a0cb8fbb7f08a49eee393ed3ec9a6&[/player][break]

Whilst the windows to his heart had revealed snippets of a turbulent past, hers will begin to bloom with a drop of green. Sprouting from the base of the stained glass, it begins to grow into stalks of lavenders, then expands into a field without no end in sight. Sunflora, Comfeys and Ribombees dance about, led by a rather stout Ivysaur and a towering Chikorita.[break][break]

A slice of her past, a brief moment where that memory isn't just something that she witnesses in her dreams. There's something about it that stings her heart, but she finds that it'd probably would hurt much more if she simply let go. And so she'll continue to play, watching as a golden-haired woman pops out from amidst the flora. Her exact features aren't quite there but even so, some part of her just knows that she'd be giving her the goofiest grin right about now.[break][break]

What kind of adventure are you going on today?
[break]

One big adventure in the depths of a kingdom full of clockwork creatures, where her goal was now to save the knight, find the long lost princess and reunite the two for a happily ever after.[break][break]

That sounds fun! Make sure to tell me all about it, alright?
[break]

Through their sole connection, a story to be written in a precious journal passed down.[break][break]

Mmm...
[break]

In a sense, she feels a little guilty but she doesn't once stop, and instead clings tighter to this lullaby.[break][break]

Promise you'll read every word I write?
[break]

Another shift in the windows, the woman seems to have wandered off, giving the lazy Chikorita a hearty slap on the back as she turns back to wave at them.[break][break]

Always, Eri.
[break][break]

rGEQcMM9

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times