6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
SHORE: ZEV & KYLE [RT]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 17:17:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
this wouldn't be the first time zev would see johto's beast materialize from thin air in a blink of an eye.

the spike crashes by a reflect set up by raikou while suicune attempts to psuh zev away from kyle with surf.

"that would've killed me," he states the obvious. "i should be doing the same, huh."

flames lingered in the metagross' body along with the hatterene's move. kyle uses the brief period of reprieve offered by his beasts to lunge towards the molten steel, forcing its body to be reanimated.

with the metagross still under the mightyena's spell, it's easy to command it to throw its life again when it rushes the hatterene, giving the alpha a moment to yawn at the rocket beast.

his heart beats fast, not with fear or panic, but with excitement. he rarely had the reason to use the full extent of his abilities in a brawl before.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 19:34:05 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev's entire body jarred with the impact of his strike against the REFLECT cast around Kyle by his Entei. He barely had time to recover when the SURF from the Top Champion's Suicune smashed into him, sending him tumbling across the ruined ground.[break][break]

Soaked to the bone, Zev staggered to his feet. His stomach churned as if infected with GASTRO ACID as the corpse of the Metagross reanimated. Despite the Rocket Beast's natural cruelty, an animal instinct told him how wrong it was to see the dead come back to life.[break][break]

In an instant, he realized the true extent of Kyle's abilities. The Top Champion could force anything—anyone—to continue fighting against their will, even after death. Zev could not help the flicker of admiration as he watched the Metagross bear down upon his Hatterene.[break][break]

Perhaps Kyle was more like him than they both thought.[break][break]

Still, with one Pokémon against Kyle's four, Zev knew he had to retreat and reconsider his strategy against the other man. He had to leave immediately, especially with the YAWN targeted at him.[break][break]

Zev recalled his Hatterene and released his Gengar in one quick swap. "Get us out of here," he snapped to the ghost. Instantly, they vanished with PHANTOM FORCE.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Zev is wearing combat gear + a mask to hide his identity[break]
MP total: 90 (posts) + 10 (tera) + 200 (pkmn death) + 10 (enemy death) + 50 (participation) + 100 (completion) + 300 (loss) = 760

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 14:31:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
despite coming back to life, its revival was nothing short of rushed. it wouldn't have lived long after its one last attack, given that the husk of the metagross barely functioned anymore.

it falls with a dreadful slump, living its second life in mere seconds.

"oi, oi, oi. you can't just rile me up and leave me be!" his hands furiously scratch his hair in frustration. "you're going to be the death of your grunts at this point!"

but there was no one else to hear him, for the beast has already made its escape.

he takes off his mask, and replaced the mightyena on the field with a different one. "let's see if we can follow him. do the special." he figures maybe they can meet up before he eventually has to catch up with the league after the obstacles have been cleared.

MIGHTYENA: MOON MOON
NORMAL-TYPE
mightyena's senses are amplified immensely, allowing it to accurately track a target's scent trail for a moderate amount of time.

the mightyena recognizes the scent right away. without context of the previous encounter, the second mightyena wags its tail at the prospect of meeting the other king of hammerlocke again.

they would never meet though. kyle would eventually get lost in the mist and stop his pokemon from following the trail.

90 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
200 MP for "winning" a RT Battle/Mission.
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).

680 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 3:48:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: