HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 23:10:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","lyric"]YOU'LL BE THE RUIN OF ME, WON'T YOU?

[attr="class","textbody"]
"How is he?" he asked.

[break][break] "We're doing the best we can, sir."

[break][break]

[break][break]

Goodbye Galar was a faraway dream. For many, like , it was a memory long ago forgotten, no different than any of the simulations that they countlessly endured in the RKS machine. For others, it was a reality more vivid than the sight of CHIEN PAO breaking up the Cave of Origin, any more vivid than the sight of METENO 99943 breaking into the earth's atmosphere.

[break][break] Jayden didn't remember much. He couldn't remember much.

[break][break] But as his body grew feverish, as his consciousness frayed at the seams, it was as if the world's present dove into the harrowing past. It was as if the universe's parallels were colliding in the very penal of his inner sanctum.

[break][break]

[break][break]

had not known what to do about when they were overcome with sickness anymore than Rocket's medical staff knew anything to do with the contaminated admin. He was sequestered away, locked behind padded doors, as people stuck him with needles and strapped him with machines.

[break][break] 's touch had stabilized him in the icy chamber for all but a few hours before his body had convulsed the moment they'd stepped into the medbay. He dropped into unconsciousness, spiraling further into deceit and misfortune, as the effects of CHIEN PAO and it's ruinous influence warred within him.

[break][break] His emotions had been pent-up for so many years, underneath Dmitri's influence, underneath 's tutelage. And now, with the act of a vicious bite, his body descended into chaos. The floodgates had open.

[break][break] And was gone.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao"] --accent: #7F6779; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maomao"] width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background: #111; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } .maomao b { font-family: Poppins; color: var(--accent); } .maomao i { color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.5px; } .maomao a { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/10px 'Playfair Display'!important; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao:hover .pkmnlist { right: 20px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist { position: absolute; right: -50px; width: 50px; top: 5px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist img { margin-top: -10px; height: 45px; filter: grayscale(1); } .maomao .pkmnlist img:hover { filter: none !important; } .maomao .top { height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/6c/e0/026ce08459bb4fe642c90c0bb0188a80.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; } .maomao .lyric { font: 12px/15px 'Playfair Display'; text-align: center; color: #999; letter-spacing: 10px; padding: 0px 30px; } .maomao:hover .lyric span { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; } .maomao .border { background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.8); padding: 10px 0px 5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom: 2px solid #333; } .maomao .textbody { margin: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 12.5px/15px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 30px 50px 10px; border: 1px solid #222; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position:relative; } .maomao .oocbox { padding-top:5px; font:11px/11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; letter-spacing:10px; } .maomao .oocbox a { font-family: Playfair Display!important; color: #444!important; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao .bottom { background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; opacity: 0.5; height: 20px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 2:31:06 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] In the few days that had passed, Fern had hardly left ’s side.[break][break]

At first, there was a reluctance to allow Fern inside. Observation was claimed. Safety and preventative measures. But Fern would hear none of it. Eventually, his weight in rank overruled the insistence that he remain outside of Jayden’s confined bay.[break][break]

If they weren’t stationed by his bedside, they were holed up in their office—sleeping on the cramped little couch tucked into one corner. Exhaustion clung to their shoulders, soreness weaving through their bones and muscles at the lack of proper rest.[break][break]

But the memory of their partner curled beside them in their hospital bed. Crossing over from the day in the deep sea to the unending stretch of their illness in Galar. At the front of their mind is the remembrance of how it felt to wake up and him be there.[break][break]

So they would be too.[break][break]

And if they were pulled by some duty or obligation, they tried to ensure someone would be. Panic lanced through them each time something happened. The convulsions that had seized him left them shaken, with Tapu Koko pinging anxiously around them.[break][break]

Even now, as they sit by his bedside, the deity hovers warily in one corner of the room—eyeing their chosen with concern while its skepticism hones in on the still pokeball used to house chien-pao.[break][break]

Fern’s fingers brush his hair back from his forehead. They search for signs of consciousness. They fiddle and fret with his still form and the sheets on the bed until they eventually droop on the edge of the mattress, cheek resting against the side of his unmoving, frigid hand.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

- me cry

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 6:12:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] If there is one fortune to be bestowed, then it is the fact that CHIEN PAO is nowhere to be found. It is contained, whether it be in the realms of that pokeball that sits in the corner of the room. Still, unmoving, encased in ice.

[break][break] Not close enough to impact it's ruinous influence onto it's captive.

[break][break] That SNOM that brought skirts along the side of the bed, thrilled by the coldness and frost that still lingers from the Admin's bedside. Even as a war rages on within him, his body flashing hot and cold with the nightmares that consume him.

[break][break] Slowly, surely, it crawls. It squeezes along the bruises littered around his skin, inching further and further until it reaches Jayden's chest. The same moment that Fern leans their cheek against the mattress, by the Avatar's unmoving hand.

[break][break] His hand twitches. Flinches into wakefulness.

[break][break] A groan.

[break][break] Stirring to life.

[break]
[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao"] width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background: #111; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } .maomao b { font-family: Poppins; color: var(--accent); } .maomao i { color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.5px; } .maomao a { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/10px 'Playfair Display'!important; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao:hover .pkmnlist { right: 20px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist { position: absolute; right: -50px; width: 50px; top: 5px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist img { margin-top: -10px; height: 45px; filter: grayscale(1); } .maomao .pkmnlist img:hover { filter: none !important; } .maomao .top { height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/6c/e0/026ce08459bb4fe642c90c0bb0188a80.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; } .maomao .lyric { font: 12px/15px 'Playfair Display'; text-align: center; color: #999; letter-spacing: 10px; padding: 0px 30px; } .maomao:hover .lyric span { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; } .maomao .border { background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.8); padding: 10px 0px 5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom: 2px solid #333; } .maomao .textbody { margin: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 12.5px/15px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 30px 50px 10px; border: 1px solid #222; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position:relative; } .maomao .oocbox { padding-top:5px; font:11px/11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; letter-spacing:10px; } .maomao .oocbox a { font-family: Playfair Display!important; color: #444!important; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao .bottom { background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; opacity: 0.5; height: 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 21:36:03 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Any grogginess that Fern had felt moments before dissipated the moment fingers twitched beside his face. That groggy noise rumbling from the cot beside him. He snapped upright, fatigue rimming frantically wide eyes as both hands reached for the one.[break][break]

“Mischa?”[break][break]

He acts without thought, one palm immediately sliding up to cup Jayden’s face. He knows that the other admin is unstable, he’s been warned plenty of times by the medical team and scientists overseeing him. But it doesn’t stop Fern from doing as he will. From reaching out for contact from the one person he’s most scared to lose.[break][break]

“You’ve been asleep for some time.” It’s pitiful how tight his quiet voice is with worry. When did he grow so willingly pathetic in his affections and worries?[break][break]

He never used to be like this. So attached, so devoted that it would rend his heart into pieces if he lost the other.[break][break]

And yet he is.[break][break]

And the moment consciousness returns to , he feels like he can breathe right again.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

- me cry

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 16:04:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] 'Mischa.'

[break][break] The word stirs heat in his gaze, the touch of the other Admin melting away the frost like sunlight scalding upon a glacier. But it isn't just the touch. It isn't because it is another Rocket. Or an Admin, for that matter.

[break][break] Fern is not just another Rocket. Or an admin. Or even Fern.

[break][break] Fern is his.

[break][break] Violet eyes blink away blurriness to find itself upon the wild-eyed, concerned gaze of his lover.

[break][break] "Have I?"

[break][break] His voice, too, sounds pitiful. As if his vocal cords have torn apart by glass.

[break][break] "Have you... been waiting here? For me?"

[break][break] He winces, in an attempt to look around.

[break][break] "What... happened?"

[break][break] He is weak and broken, feeling like diamond shards cradled in 's palm.

[break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 0:31:53 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Tapu Koko watches from its corner, eyes sharpening as they watch the admin that its patron coddles with attention. It has the audacity to feel the flickering crackle of jealousy, but more than that, it is wary.[break][break]
Wary that the creature might come back, that snow and ice might make madness of the bedridden man again.[break][break]
Fern can feel its nagging concern like static that hangs on their skin. Like a velvety second layer that buzzes with the idea that if they were to lay their hands on anything, it would coax little sparkler shocks.[break][break]
This doesn’t happen when their hands curl around his, though. Nor when they shift to slide up and cradle his face. Feather through his hair. “You have,” they agree. A short-lived glance is cast back toward the muted Tapu Koko. They will confer with it later.[break][break]
“Where else would I be, duck?” they say instead, lips curling upward. Their voice is low and soft–like coaxing a baby pidgey, and they can practically hear Tapu Koko huffing behind them. “They couldn’t keep me from being right here.”[break][break]
The smile falls from their face, though, as he struggles. They shake their head, a careful push of their hands silently urging him to rest and not sit up.[break][break]
“What didn’t happen,” they murmur with an exhausted sigh. They actually haven’t slept much now that they think about it, have they? “What is the last thing you remember?”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

- me cry

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 15:08:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] The ocean roars in his ears, the feeling of frostbitten ice burning through his skin. His mind both feels like a blur, and yet as if his body is clawing his insides out at the same time. Hot and cold. Ice and fire.

[break][break] The world spins.

[break][break] Duck.

[break][break] That one word pins him to them, and he fills warmth balloon in his chest.

[break][break] Comforting him, stabilizing him.

[break][break] But then they ask him to recall the memories, and he can't. It is just like Galar, but so much worse. A beast clawing within his chest, snarling jaws, and eyes of flaming amber.

[break][break] "I - " 'Can't,' the word nearly claws it's way to his lips too, but then there's a flash again and he grits his teeth, snarling too.

[break][break] "," he growls, gripping the edge of the bed. HATRED catalyzes the air into frigid frost.

[break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao .textbody b a"]color:#fff!important[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 3:10:05 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Worry churns in their stomach. Even to have him awake after so long doesn’t quell the tumult of it. They feel restless, unable to settle until they know he’s back.[break][break]

Fern thinks, for a second, that maybe he is. And then–[break][break]

And then they can see the shift in his demeanor–the sharp snap from something settled to agitated. They can feel how quickly the temperature in his skin drops, likely without even meaning for it to.[break][break]

Fern’s questioning ceases abruptly, jaw snapping shut as their hands slide up to find his face. Warm palms against the icy bite of his cheeks. “Mischa,” they whisper, voice edging on something frantic, A mhuirnín, it’s okay.”[break][break]

The name drops from his tongue, frigid and tangible, and Fern frowns as their brows furrow together. “What about him?” Is that what he saw? While Fern was saddled with Alexei, is Matias the one who plagued him? Their hands smooth over his face, sort through the messy strands of hair against his forehead.[break][break]

“Don’t worry, he’s not here. It’s okay.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

- me cry

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 9:04:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] The memory of spins like a tornado, tearing away anything and everything that he'd been thinking prior to that moment. A profound HATRED sears through his chest, unleashing a fiery tempest strong enough to burn down cities and forests.

[break][break] The temperature of the room drops into frigid ice, his vision blurring away from the sight of his beloved , and into something awful and smoky. Teeth and claws snap in his mind's eye as his lips curl into an animalistic snarl —

[break][break] But those hands reach for him anyway, warm and sure.

[break][break] Mischa.

[break][break] Those words then reach him, tethering him to the very spot. He blinks, blurry-eyed vision clearing away to
a tepid sea that coolly washes over him. It is an immediate soothing balm — their touch.

[break][break] "Lyubimyj," he murmurs back in reply. A breath that shudders against him, violet eyes blinking against tides of teal. Beloved.

[break][break] His icy hands, bleeding, cover their own as he presses their palms against his frigid cheeks.

[break][break] "I - yes. It was him. I saw him."

[break][break] Pain and suffering light his eyes, pleading into shades of amethyst.

[break][break] "I always see him."

[break][break] His voice cracks.

[break][break] "I can't stop."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 0:39:44 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Something plagues .[break][break]
Of course, Fern knows it's to do with the cat. Chien Pao seen in the cave. They don't understand it, but know it's twisted something in their beloved's mind. Warping it and haunting him.[break][break]
Why else would he make such an unrecognizable face?[break][break]
But Fern, despite the anxiety and uncertainty and fear that churns inside of them, could never be frightened of him. Their hands don't tremble as they hold his face, thumbs gliding over the too-cold skin. A relentless shivering worms through them from the sudden temperature plummet, and their breath comes out in foggy puffs.[break][break]
But still, they hold on.[break][break]
"Come back to me," they murmur, again and again until familiar light returns to his eyes. Then, a careful smile. "There you are."[break][break]
They shake their head, one hand shifting to comb through his hair. "But it was not really him. We all...saw things." They do not elaborate on seeing his brother again.[break][break]
The pain the bright violent of his eyes cracks Fern in two, though, and they are at a loss. "It will fade, dove." They can't promise this, of course. "I will chase him away." Their voice a desperate, helpless coo.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

- me cry

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 9:00:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] It is the only thing holding them against the warring tide. Frost hesitates when it comes into contact with their hands, as if the touch of something human is the thing that holds the curse apart from taking control entirely.

[break][break] 'Come back to me,' they say.

[break][break] And so he does.

[break][break] Their hands in his hair is a gentle comfort, even though it is warmth against ice. He leans into their touch, not noticing the way the ice crystals flake onto the bedding. He leans a cheek against their shoulder, his breathing growing shallow once more.

[break][break] When he closes his eyes, he sees the bright-red and amber-sharp glares, a snarling face that has him trembling against their side. When he opens them to look at Fern through fluttering eyelids, he sees waves of sea-tossed blue that soothe over his frosted skin like a sweet balm.

[break][break] Only has this impact on him, he thinks. Without them, he is nothing.

[break][break] He reaches for them, hand brushing against their cheek. His touch is warmer now, more human.

[break][break] "We'll chase him away together duck," he vows. "We will be his ruination."

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 23:56:37 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] They can sense something in him has changed. Something is different now that makes him war with himself. Fern watches him stubbornly as they urge him down from some edge in his mind. And slowly but surely, he does.[break][break]
The cold bites into the palms of their hands, fingers stiff with the frost that crawls up over their skin. And then their arms shift, sliding around him as he drops against their shoulder. Secure, fiercely protective.[break][break]
Quietly, they hush him, smoothing over his back with murmured words of comfort that mean nothing and everything.[break][break]
Even as uncertainty crawls through them, they do not waver. They do not know what will happen to him now in the coming days. But they will not sway from their place beside him.[break][break]
A breath of relief comes when warmth meets their cheek. And slowly they nod. Mischief briefly creeping into their smile. “Yes,” they agree, “of course we will. We’ll be unstoppable, you and I.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

- me cry

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HOLD ME TIGHT
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:15:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: