[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]'This is a bad idea and you know it.'[break][break]

The look he gives her is unmistakable, yet he should know better than anyone that this is a dire situation born of necessity. Had she not run into after being trounced by , she could probably have made a beeline to any League encampment and secured passage from this island. But now with Reiner harbouring an injured paw, and Mesprit taking a nap in her backpack, she has to trek carefully.[break][break]

"Cmon..." She murmurs, straining close to listen to the hum of the radio. Patrols, points of interest, the directions where they come and go. Marking each bit of communication tells her that she's rather deep in enemy territory - As expected when she ran into several in one go. But that also means that she really needs to figure out the direction that leads to safety.[break][break]

"We'll be okay, Reiner."[break][break]

Looking up to the Luxray, she expects to be the one comforting him but is comforted with an awkward hug instead.[break][break]

"We just gotta... be really careful."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Secret: Isaac, Doug & Eris || RT
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 15:38:43 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Find Eris" had always been an item on Isaac's warzone checklists. It wasn't that he didn't trust her. It was more that he knew, no matter how terrible of an idea she was, she'd always end up in the middle of Hoenn's mess. She was too brave for her own good, cared too much to turn her back on the region she loved, and was maybe a little broken from her many, many trials.[break][break]

He couldn't be more proud of her if he tried, but, Arceus. She really had a way of worrying him.[break][break]

Luckily, she wasn't the only one behind enemy lines. The shores, the seas, and the skies had been the main battlefields of the day. The underground, on the other hand, had been sorely neglected.[break][break]

Just moments into his dig and Isaac could see why. Wayward Earthquakes from the battles above cut the tunnel off every time he made any progress of note. The island's questionable stability meant the biggest tunnel he could safely maintain was about one Garchomp wide. Worse still were the occasional intersections with Tera Tunnels. Isaac hadn't expected to see Sidon wrestle down some primal Donphan, but hell, he was here for it.[break][break]

Yeah, no. This wouldn't hold up long term at all. However, in the short term, it let him get surprisingly close to the action. Ex Machina was able to poke out from the sands, recotd what he heard, and thrn phase right back into Isaac's tunnel. Most of the intel wasn't great, but overhearing the occasional battle plan made it all worth it.[break][break]

"We just gotta be . . . really careful."[break][break]

The second Ex Machina relayed those words, Isaac had heard enough. He motioned for Sidon to pull up, the Garchomp nodding as he clawed up through the dirt. Soon, he, Isaac, and Ex would look for all the world like a pair of Dugtrio as they popped out from the earth.[break][break]

"Yeah. Darn right you do."

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 22:17:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There will be no warning as Reiner instinctively Discharges electricity, pulling Eris behind him as he whips around to snarl at-[break][break]

Isaac?[break][break]

He freezes up, then nearly trips over himself as he tries to back up in the very same instant. And if not for a gentle psychic nudge, he might just have tumbled onto Eris and gotten himself labelled heavy too.[break][break]

Poking her head up and around the Luxray, a mish-mesh of pink and red trained upon the strange tunnellers. Paradox Digletts? Some pop-up whack-a-mole activity in the depths of this awful cave? She isn't immediately booking it, and in all honesty, she can't help but break into a smile for the first time in this rather terrible, horrible, no good, very bad hour.[break][break]

Sure, it may just be Isaac, but what if she could just... very, very lightly bonk his head?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 1:29:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Sidon laughed as the electric current washed over him. That tickled! Ex Machina was happy to drink it in, his own electric aura flashing like a pair of rhythmic lights. As a bonus, Isaac's phone was fully charged, too.[break][break]

Isaac himself, smoke rising from his body and hair standing on end, didn't seem to enjoy it very much.[break][break]

"Maybe I gotta be more careful, too," Isaac murmured, dazed and confused. Sidon laughed at his reaction, his friendly pat on the back a little too hard for Isaac's tastes. Ex simply ruffled his hair, only making his current static problem all the worse.[break][break]

At least Eris was here to make things better. Surely, upon finding Isaac, she'd plug him from the ground like some kind of turnip. They'd get into some goofy misadventure together, likely involving way too much adventure for a danger child in the process. Then, when things seemed at their darkest, they'd somehow find a way to escape dramatically into the sunset. Classic stuff.[break][break]

Or Eris could just bonk him. That worked too.[break][break]

"Owwwwww," he said, over-exaggerating the pain just to be a little stinker. "What's the big idea, kid?" If he didn't squeeze out of that hole, he'd clearly be subject to the death of a thousand bonks. He did his best to wiggle out. "Oiii, make some room, Sidon. You're getting a little chunky, dangit."[break][break]

No amount of chonk would stop Isaac, it seemed. He popped out from the hole, his clumsy Pokemon flopping out behind him. "So what kinda chaos are you getting into this time, Eris?"

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 1:46:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Oh, he's real alright. And so is that little bit of static electricity that stings her hand. Pulling away, she bites her tongue and begins shaking the sensation out, giving Isaac just enough time to wriggle out before she bops him again.[break][break]

As for what kind of chaos they're getting into? Reiner tenses as he turns to Eris, pulling her into a hug when he spots her eyes beginning to well up. And he'll let out a sigh, gingerly shifting around with a crooked paw until he's got her all bundled up.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 2:42:04 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Eris was always a tough cookie to figure out. If Isaac worried when she wasn't in the mood for it, she became frustrated at the perceived lack of trust. If Isaac joked around when she was in genuine distress, she became sullen and withdrawn.[break][break]

He always felt bad when he made a misstep like that, but he tried not to take it too personally. Eris was complicated. Sometimes, it felt like even she didn't know what she wanted.[break][break]

These days it was even harder. Outside of moments of great joy or great tragedy, she was a lot quieter than she used to be. Some days, she didn't say a word at all. Today was already shaping up to be one of those. That, moreso than anything, left the smile ebbing off of Isaac's face.[break][break]

"Guess that's the bad kind," Isaac said, sighing softly. He looked towards Reiner, trying to gauge from the Luxray's reaction whether it was safe to put a hand on her shoulder or not. "But I had to check. You know I can't just count out the toughest cookie on Hoenn."[break][break]

"You wanna talk about it? Or do you just want a lift out of here?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 2:59:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]For most people, attempting to touch Eris in such a state would warrant their hand being bitten off by a rather agitated Luxray. But with Isaac, he'll scoot a little over, making space for him -[break][break]

Or rather, space for her to reach out for a hug.[break][break]

"Gavin hurt Teostra..."[break][break]

Cillian, she tries to remind herself, but the name doesn't stick in the moment.[break][break]

"A- and then we couldn't get off the island. And Amor attacked us..."[break][break]

Something had been gravely wrong, that much was clear even before Mesprit stepped in to help.[break][break]

"And he- I couldn't fight back. And then Kouji-"[break][break]

Truth be told, there had been a moment of calm with Kouji. Even then, she had felt so incredibly anxious, constantly anticipating when he'd pull a knife on her, or break her wrist again.[break][break]

She's got a few new scrapes and bruises, mostly from having to climb around these unholy tunnels or crouch into the smallest of hiding places. Still, the lingering discomfort and stress is more than enough to tip her over the edge.[break][break]

"Reiner's hurt, everything sucks. I don't like this place."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 14:40:58 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"].[break][break]

Isaac's blood ran cold at the mention of that man. He dared lay a hand on Eris? He was an Underboss, for Arceus' sake! Did he seriously have nothing better to do than to hurt children? A storm brewed inside Isaac, and he had to fight the urge to howl his hatred across the northern winds.[break][break]

Instead, he nestled into the space Reiner left behind, listening to her story and holding her close. had decimated her team. had been rhere, but if he'd done anything Eris didn't say. He was low enough to try and kill him in the middle of a gym battle, but was he low enough to hurt a child? Isaac couldn't be sure.[break][break]

"You shouldn't." This whole island felt like a farce. The region was literally dredging up new land for the League and Rocket to shed blood over. "Nobody should. This place . . . this war . . . there's nothing good about any of it."[break][break]

If Rocket dared to bring this war down on Eris' head one more time . . .[break][break]

"I'll call #bugcatcherdoug." The guy was both a friend of Eris and a medic beyond compare. Isaac's freshly grown eye, painted in the pink of Tapu Lele's scales, wasca testament to that. "Til then, can you show me where it hurts? That means you too, Reiner."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 16:58:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She blubbers, and sniffles as he draws close. Even with something as simple as that, there's a strange magic he has in making her feel just that bit better without trying.[break][break]

If she were just a little more of a smartass, she'd have been all dramatic and whined about her heart hurting. Which wouldn't be a complete lie, considering how heavy her chest has felt going against all those she still struggles to consider enemies.[break][break]

Instead, she just shows him her arm whilst Reiner awkwardly sticks out his crooked paw. Ignoring the scars clearly marked by time, there just seems to be one big, red patch colouring the length of her arm: Most likely a result of falling from the sky and crashlanding on her Salamence's back. And she'll suppress a shiver, unlike Reiner who lets our an unrestrained sneeze.[break][break]

Right... being put through a cold rain and icy storm had left her soaked to the bone. She'd almost forgotten about how uncomfortable everything felt when she was busy focusing on everything else potentially hiding danger.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 17:29:19 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Eesh. Isaac hoped it was a sprain, not a break. The former he could work with. The latter . . . well, it was a good thing Eris passed him 's number.[break][break]

Their injuries being relatively minor was the good news. The bad news was that Eris looked like she'd picked a fight with a water park and lost. All of Isaac's powers were water based. He was completely useless here! Okay, sure, he could run like the wind. There was no chance in hell he had enough control to give her a good spin cycle, though.[break][break]

Oh well. She'd just have to deal with being a little wetter.[break][break]

Isaac gently took Eris' hand in his. He began swirling the fingers of his free hand in rhythmic, spiraling patterns. The air between them began to cool and condense into mist. As he ran his fingers along the cloud of mist, it began to settle into the shape of a small orb of water. He held it up for Eris to see, like a magician about to perform his latest trick.[break][break]

Slowly, gently, Isaac ran the orb down Eris' arm. As he did, it stretched out a little, almost like a band-aid spreading to cover her scrape. The little cuts and bruises in the orb's way didn't stand a chance. The cuts sealed and the bruises faded, looking for all the world like she'd been untouched. The rash would take longer, but it would feel less rough and itchy with every second it spent immersed in Isaac's healing waters.[break][break]

Once the skin on her arm looked as good as new, Isaac gave Eris' hand a gentle squeeze. "See? Good as new," he said, before dropping her hand to take Reiner's paw. "Your turn, big guy." How much would he actually be able to accomplish? He wasn't sure, but so long as Reiner kept feeling relief, he'd keep trailing his healing waters around the injury site.[break][break]

And that was that! . . . Except for how wet and cold they were. Luckily, Isaac's team wasn't nearly as wiped as Eris' was. Evan the Flareon came out in the lob of a Pokeball, the Eeveelution trotting along as if it was a living campfire.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 21:22:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She hadn't thought about it before until she actually spies him doing rather mystifying movements with his hands. Was he planning to heal them? Where were his healing pokemon?[break][break]

Then it hits her. Or rather, very gently prickles at her skin as she watches with wide, teary eyes.[break][break]

Water, just like those calming rains that had poured down on that night she found him under the stars.[break][break]

After being drenched in a storm, she really doesn't feel much other than the distinct lack of stinging cuts and scratches. And with Reiner purring away, she'll wait a few moments for the Luxray to gingerly place his paw on the ground and realise that he can put weight onto it once more. Oh, the little jumps he does as he hops and curls around Isaac, brushing his cheeks against his shoulder and quite nearly licking his palm.[break][break]

The Flareon does bring warmth to their little group and Eris will kneel down, raising her palms to the Flareon as if cradling a flame.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 2:12:47 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]This may have been the happiest Isaac had ever seen Reiner. He laughed warmly, giving the Luxray a scratch behind the ear. "Careful now! Don't get too excited on me," he warned between laughs. "I'm no Doug, after all. Best to pay him a visit to make sure there's nothing I missed."[break][break]

Speaking of Doug, it'd probably be a good idea to call him sooner rather than later. This was a tumultuous battlefield, and they'd pretty much need to pick a meeting spot on the fly. Isaac reached into his pocket, flicking out his phone and tabbing through his contacts list.[break][break]

Thank Arceus for all the comm relays people had been setting up. He was actually able to get a signal against all odds. As he waited for Doug to pick up, Isaac rifled through his backpack. Once he found the towel he was looking for, he gently draped it around Eris' shoulders.[break][break]

From there, all that was left was playing the waiting game. Sidon kept a watchful vigor over the group as they huddled around their living fire. "C'mon . . . pick up . . ." Isaac muttered, not wanting to move out until he knew they'd at least made contact.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / +

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 2:40:48 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Secret

With &

He picked up quick— the sound of explosions and action blaring behind his voice the entire time.

"Colonel Sullivan here! Name, status—skrch! BANG!—ort and coord—BOOM!—es!" He demanded, before— "Uh, a sec."

Another explosion, this time a little too nearby for comfort, came blaring through the line, blowing out the phone's small speakers.

He was probably fine.

"... I'm back. Now get on with it! Where am I going?!" His voice came blaring from the other side of the line. "Damn it— Omega, use Expanding Force!"

More explosions suddenly rocked the speakers.

Definitely fine.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 2:58:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The towel brings an additional bit of warmth, especially when kept toasty by Evan. And she'll beckon Reiner over, tugging it off her shoulder and draping it over his head as she begins to dry his mane.[break][break]

It's when Isaac begins flicking through his phone that she looks up, listening to his bated breaths as the first ring goes off-[break][break]

picks up quick, much quicker than she'd expect for someone engaged in battle. Though she can't make out that much of what he's saying, she can most definitely hear what sounds like explosions.[break][break]

"Doug?" She can hear her knee crack a little as she abruptly straightens up. And she'll lean in, her brows creasing and her lips drawing taut.[break][break]

"Are you okay?"
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 3:35:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Of course. Of course the medic ended up in a pickle. The kid was behind enemy lines, and their medic was in the middle of an active warzone. When was Isaac's life ever easy?[break][break]

"Ah, forget it. Give us your coords instead," Isaac said, about to do something very stupid. Isaac being Isaac, he was sure it had 90% odds of working and 10% odds of forever ruining his life. Business as usual, in other words. "We'll talk once I call in the cavalry."[break][break]

Between sharing his location and answering Eris' question, Doug would surely have too much going on to complain. He motioned for Ex Machina to tuck his phone into his pocket, then sent the Rotom into his ball. Sidon and even Evan quickly followed suit. Isaac was alone, bar Eris and Reiner at his side.[break][break]

It was time for him to do something he never thought he'd do.[break][break]

Isaac took a step closer to Eris, then turned around and squatted. "We're getting outta here, kid," he said, shooting her a confident smirk over his shoulder. "But I'm gonna need you to help out, alright? Climb on, and I promise I'm not gonna drop you."[break][break]

It may have come at her darkest of days, but Eris would finally get that piggyback ride.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / +

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]