saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cruel
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 18:02:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

despite his frequent visits to mount chimney—frequent enough to make it his second home—he has not paid much attention to the adjacent town of fallarbor. all he knows of it is that it's peaceful and constantly covered in soot.[break][break]

tonight, it serves as his resting grounds as he recovers from being hit by a type: null's IRON HEAD; the pain of which likely pales to what has gone through.[break][break]

tentatively, he knocks on the door of her room beside his. he doesn't wait for her blessing to enter.[break][break]

"henderson."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,537 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
cruel
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 4:43:08 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
it feels like she's traded one prison cell for another. [break][break]
the knock on the door startles her out of her thoughts. her head turns, jaw brushing against the pillow, to watch enter the room. her stomach lurches with surprise, but even that feels strangely hollow beside the enormity of her exhaustion.
[break][break]
"where's greyson?"
[break][break]
her face screws up with pain as she starts to sit up, reaching across herself to gently cradle her bandaged side with a gentle hand. it's only when she finally props herself up against the pillow that she really looks at matias. her reaction is underwhelming — just a sullen stare at his injuries and a raspy:
[break][break]
"what happened to you?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cruel
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 4:48:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

where's greyson?[break][break]

if that is her immediate thought, then perhaps they should have left her down in that bunker.[break][break]

his face betrays nothing but concern as he approaches. he rubs at his matching bandaged side, letting out a soft grunt as he sits by her bedside.[break][break]

"one of their avatars caught me off guard, but it's nothing."[break][break]

he brushes off her question.[break][break]

"i'm just glad you're safe."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,537 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
cruel
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 7:17:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
invites himself to sit at her bedside. she doesn't object, but she doesn't welcome him, either. he's close — she could reach out and touch him and confirm he's really there if she wanted to — but the distance between them has only grown in her months of confinement. [break][break]
"oh."
[break][break]
the details of her rescue are fuzzy, but she remembers mentioning him. and she remembers, more sharply, how she felt when he said it. [break][break]
"so you were there."
[break][break]
it comes out as quiet confirmation rather than a question, like she's slotting a puzzle piece into place.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cruel
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 8:08:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"of course i was."[break][break]

the success of the mission hinged on him, after all. without the distraction he provided, the outcome of infiltrating a bunker as secure as that one to rescue a prisoner so well-guarded would have been deadly for everyone involved.[break][break]

"i never stopped looking for you, not even after they told us to."[break][break]

even even after what she said to him in that cave.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,537 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
cruel
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 8:33:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his words invite a storm of emotions. confusion, gratitude, and strongest of all: anger. the injustice of her situation burns hotly through her at the thought that they were told to stop looking for her. at the thought that persisted, yet took all this time to find her. [break][break]
"what do you mean?" [break][break]
there's a measure of hesitation in her voice. [break][break]"who told you?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cruel
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 8:41:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his words are measured and weighed but his intentions, at least what is shown, is clear: he seeks to absolve himself of the guilt he feels of taking this long to find her.[break][break]

and, of course, to stir distrust.[break][break]

"the council."[break][break]

he explains.[break][break]

"even on the mission itself, we were spared no support. our resources are spread thin, they liked to say. so we were operating on our own."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,537 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
cruel
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 6:16:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]"oh."[break][break]
the council. [break][break]
the realization comes down on her like the ceiling of the bunker had threatened to. even after everything she's done as a ranger, she's just disposable in the end. it burns her to think that team rocket and the league both had a hand in her suffering. [break][break]anger settles into the hollow parts of her face as she looks away from . in her lap, her fingers tangle in the blankets, balled into white-knuckled fists. [break][break]"but then — why?"[break][break]she looks back at him, eyes rheumy.[break][break]"why did you keep looking for me? i thought you and penelope ... "[break][break]she trails off.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cruel
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 12:21:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his head shakes.[break][break]

"we're not."[break][break]

and a small pause is taken to consider her question.[break][break]

"back in the cave..."[break][break]

he reaches for her balled hand, intending to provide her with the care and support she never received.[break][break]

"do you remember the last thing i said to you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,537 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
cruel
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 2:15:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise does remember the last thing he said to her. she thinks, however briefly, to lie, but then she realizes that it might prompt to say it out loud again, so she settles for the truth.
[break][break]"yes." [break][break]she looks down at the hand over hers, the gesture of support unrequited by her still-balled fist, and feels none of its warmth.
[break][break]
"i didn't think you really meant it."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cruel
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 3:22:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i meant it."[break][break]

he says with enough conviction to inspire thousands if not millions. the whole of hoenn, perhaps, if they put aside their bias and glimpsed at the honesty before them.[break][break]

"i wouldn't lie to you about that."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,537 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
cruel
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 7:36:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
on the machine, the screen blinks with each refresh, updating her heart rate as it climbs. it's all too much. she's nothing to the league, here now only because still loves her. [break][break]"please don't."[break][break]she twists her wrist and pulls her hand out from underneath his. stress takes root in her expression as her face twists up in desperation. by her bedside, the monitor begins to ring with mirrored frenzy. [break][break]"why can't we just go back to the way things used to be, matias? i just want to go back — " [break][break]her voice breaks on the word.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cruel
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 10:24:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

warmth fleets when she pulls her hand away, though he suspects it was never genuine to begin with.[break][break]

"okay."[break][break]

he says calmly.[break][break]

"we can go back, okay? we can. it'll be just like the way it was before."[break][break]

you'll be safe.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,537 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
cruel
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 5:02:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise knows they can't go back. there's no rehabilitating a relationship as damaged as theirs — and she doesn't want to, deep down. but here and now, on the verge of unraveling, all she can do is close her fist around the vestiges of their past. when things were normal. when they were normal. [break][break]she steadies herself against the lie, letting it be true for now. [break][break]"okay," she repeats, voice trembling.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cruel
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 2:10:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven