Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
FLAIR FOR THE DRAMATIC [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 1:45:24 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank snatched up two Pumpkaboo-themed cupcakes from the dessert table and handed one to his Meowscarada, his partner in crime that night. He'd heard that some rich Slateport politician was throwing a party in the upper district park, and not only that—it was open to the public.[break][break]

Frank vaguely recalled that the celebration was to commemorate the region's survival of last year's doomsday event, but he couldn't be sure. He was already two fancy cocktails deep, the liquor punching through his sobriety like the fist of a FIGHTING-TYPE Pokémon.[break][break]

It's why he, unfortunately, bumped into another partygoer as he and Hailey made their way through the crowd.[break][break]

"Whoops, sorry!" he exclaimed, almost dropping his cupcake onto their costume. "Whoa, nice costume! Is that a witch? You look super cute in that hat." He grinned and winked at her.[break][break]

Frank himself was dressed as a vampire straight out of a classic romance novel: white shirt with poofy sleeves, the top two (or three) buttons undone to show some chest hair; black leather pants; and a red velvet cape with a dramatic collar.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#C8D2DA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 22:55:01 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Needless to say, among the many things that Yuina had yet to experience in her new life for the first time all over again, going to a party was definitely on that list. Of her own volition, Yuina wouldn't have gone by herself, or, even moreso, she wouldn't have heard about a party of any kind were it not for someone else in the first place. And so, dressed up for a 'Halloween Party', donning a wide brimmed decorative hat and a little dress with frilled sleeves, Yuina did attend a party with her bestie , but it seemed that they'd been separated...[break][break]
"I don't know Nyla.... I can't see her anywhere," Yuina huffed, she'd been looking for Des for a good minute now, they'd just gotten separated somehow and she couldn't see her pink hair anywhere... the Sneasler purred a reassurance, but Yuina was a little flustered. Desiree was the only person she knew here, now she was alone! That was until she was surprised by someone bumping into her.[break]
She stumbled, but only because she'd been so focused on anything else except what was immediately around her, but Yuina stood quick enough to find herself faced with someone dressed in a big cape and fluffy sleeves... But that wasn't very important at the moment...[break][break]
"Oh, uh...," she stammered first, both from the surprise at being bumped into, and then at his compliment... He called her cute?[break]
"Uhm... Thank you, I... I'm sorry, we didn't mean... Are, are you okay," she fumbled, she had almost made herself dizzy turning trying to find Desiree, and the flushing pink of her cheeks wasn't helping any. Nyla only side eyed her though... Was Yuina really struggling like this right now?

notes[break]
Mission: A Little Party Never Killed Nobody [DD] -> Slateport Park[break]
Yuina loves Desiree I promise lol!!![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 15:23:34 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank's grin eased into a soft smile at the woman's flustered demeanor. She looked lost, and perhaps a little shy. He couldn't blame her; thanks to the public nature of the party, a massive crush of people had shown up.[break][break]

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I didn't drop my cupcake, so we're all good!" he exclaimed, showing her the chocolate confection with orange frosting.[break][break]

Then he gave her a critical look, assessing her. "Are you okay? You don't look like you're having a fun time right now, Miss…" He blinked, realizing he did not know her name. "Oh, shoot! I'm so sorry, where are my manners?"[break][break]

He held out his other hand. If she grasped it for a handshake, he'd bring it to his lips and kiss the back of it instead. "My name's Frank. You are?"[break][break]

Beside him, Hailey rolled her eyes. She looked away, enticed by the sudden aroma of fresh SLOWPOKE TAILS.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 1:18:22 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Well, now she wasn't alone, but she was still a bit flustered. Yuina just hoped that she could find Desiree soon before it got to be too late, she barely even knew where she was let alone where they were going to go after this. She just didn't want to get left behind.[break]
Fortunate that nothing came of the two of them bumping into each other, and Yuina did smile a bit at the mention of the cupcake being saved, it looked very yummy, that would have been a shame. And they were both wearing white too...[break][break]
"I am, I'm okay, I just lost my friend... I've never been to a party...," she started, but realized that was not the right way to leave it off.[break]
"Like this before, I just don't really know anybody," she finished, but then, he definitely made that a false statement as he introduced himself. He held out a hand for her to take as he asked her name, and gently kissed the back of hers, introducing himself as Frank. She flushed pink again, she still hadn't met anyone or had any memories of being shown such... kindness before.[break]
"I'm Yuina... It's nice to meet you," she returned softly, and now a smile with a little less of her lost state showing in her shoulders.[break][break]
Nyla was both unimpressed, and now unconcerned, the other human was sorry he'd bumped into Yuina and wasn't showing her any harm. She glanced to the other Pokemon that stood off to the side, but saw the feline's stare at the food table. Now that looked very appetizing.

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 12:34:46 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank's eyebrows rose into his forehead at Yuina's admission. "Really now? It's a good thing you ran into me, then," he said, his expression serious. Then he suddenly broke into a grin again. "I'm a veteran party enjoyer, you see."[break][break]

He threw his arm around Yuina's shoulders and turned around in a complete circle, bringing her with him as he gestured with his free hand (which still held the cupcake).[break][break]

"Over there is the DJ and the dancing. If you're feeling like grooving to classic Halloween hits mashed up with clubbing music, we can have a time there.[break][break]

"Then over there's lawn games, simple ones with a Halloween theme. You know—cornhole using Galvantula, ring toss but they're witch hats, stuff like that. There's even a WOBBUFFET face-in-the-hole thing.[break][break]

"Finally, here's all the food." Frank let go of Yuina and popped the small cupcake into his mouth. "Mmm, really good. Well? What do you want to do?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 23:19:53 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Mentioning that she'd never been to a party before, Yuina didn't expect to receive an entire run down of what was going on at this particular party as Frank took her response in earnest. He smiled wide and put an arm around her shoulders before he started to spin where they stood, looking at all of the different things that one could do at the party. She was a little dizzy after they were finished, but only just, his enthusiasm was far more over powering than her being flustered at this point.[break][break]
"If I didn't know any better, I'd think this was your party. Or, you are just a regular veteran like you said," Yuina laughed, he could own the place and have put this all together and Yuina wouldn't question it, he knew everything![break]
"Hmm," she thought, watching as he ate the little cupcake he had been holding up until this point.[break]
"That cupcake did look really good. I think I want one too," she smiled, a little snack or two could definitely help get her into the party spirit for sure.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 19:29:38 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Excellent choice," Frank said with a wink, still grinning.[break][break]

His arm still around her shoulders, he led her to the dessert table, where an assortment of treats greeted them. Everything from cupcakes to Cubone skull-shaped cookies to candies colored like MEGA STONES lay on platters for their taking.[break][break]

Frank took one of the latter, the food dye making it seem like a Venusaurite. "So you came here with your friend, huh? Maybe I can help you find her," he offered to Yuina. "What's she look like?"[break][break]

Elsewhere, his Meowscarada tucked into a tray of poffins.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 22:46:52 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Following along to the treat table, Yuina couldn't help the smile on her features as she looked at all of the delectable and so cleverly decorated snacks. Everyone who pitched in for the treats really made sure they were just as dressed up as the guests attending![break]
"Yeah, I did, my friend Desiree invited me to come with her," Yuina mentioned, picking up a little bite sized black frosted cupcake with silver sparkles and sprinkles, it was just too pretty she couldn't resist.[break][break]
Yuina took a moment to scan the room again, settled within Frank's arm around her shoulders, and she still didn't see her anywhere though.[break]
"She's easy to spot, she has long, shiny pink hair, and she's dressed kind of like me, we were matching...," what were they called... what did she call their costumes...[break]
"Witches, yeah, she's dressed in an all pink costume that looks like mine," Yuina finished, though she took the moment to eat the small cupcake she had grabbed first. And it was so good![break][break]
"I just want to find her before it gets to be too late, I'm not really familiar with this area and just want to make sure she's alright," Yuina confirmed, it wasn't dire, and it wasn't an emergency, but for better or for worse, maybe she had a little bit of separation anxiety when it came to how new things were still to her on so many levels. A familiar face always helped.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 21:01:17 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"It should be easy enough to find her, then. Not too many pink witches with bright pink hair here," Frank said with an easy laugh.[break][break]

He swung Yuina away from the dessert table, then unfolded his arm from her shoulders, expecting that the contact might have reached a limit. Instead, he extended his elbow to her and summoned all his gentlemanly charm.[break][break]

"Shall we go look?" he offered.[break][break]

Regardless if Yuina took his arm or not, Frank led her through the crowd, making sure to elbow anyone who got too close to her. His Meowscarada helped, hovering nearby to make sure no one bumped into Yuina from behind or spilled a drink all over her pretty costume.[break][break]

After a few minutes, they had traveled far from the food and had reached the edge of the park. There, the crowd had thinned, allowing the two party-goers and their Pokémon more space to breathe. A MACHOKE stood nearby with arms crossed over his security vest.[break][break]

Frank looked around, frowning. "See your friend yet?" he asked.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 2:48:08 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

It was fortunate really, that Frank had run into her the way that he did, otherwise she would have just spent the entire time at the party fussed over being separated from Desiree and feeling just so... Out of place. Yuina was thankful, and smiled as she took his arm, he was even going to help her find Desiree, his kindness was very prominent.[break]
"Thank you... I know you didn't have to show me around the party and all, and you're helping me find my friend, I really appreciate it," she thanked as they walked together through the party, Nyla following close behind with the Meowscarada.[break][break]
They made it out to a bit more of an open portion of the park, and Yuina felt like she could take a full breath for the first time, glancing around now and sure enough, there was Desiree's shining pink hair just off in the near distance.[break]
"Oh, oh there she is, over there," Yuina smiled, clutching Frank's arm just a tad tighter then, and she turned to him in that moment, thankful still.[break]
"Uhm, it was really nice to meet you Frank, and thank you for just being kind. Maybe I'll run into you next time we meet," she smiled with a small laugh, and there was a short exchange of information before Yuina ran off to reunite with Desiree. The night was still young after all!

notes[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 1:48:00 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: