Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 9:38:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]THE MIND IS ITS OWN PLACE, AND IN ITSELF

[attr="class","setting"]

Evergrade city, League HQ.
[Break][break]
Amongst the chatter of officials sauntering through the mundanity of another typical Wednesday, a meeting involving the league's highest political elites was occuring, all within the enclosed conference room pressed against the corner of the 35th floor.
[Break][break]
There, chatter vibrated between seats, but not in the same way it did between coworkers leaning over the water tank. These conversations were strung tight, so tense that a knife wouldn't bare to cut through.
[Break][break]
It'd taken two hours before discussions could conclude, and even then, as is politics, little progress was achieved.
[Break][break]
Alas, the extra heads made their way toward the exit the moment the clock struck 12pm, allowing only the remaining four to bask in the radiance that poured in from the windows.
[Break][break]
The councilwoman, Penelope livy, was the first to break the silence by clearing her throat.

[Break][break]"Before we all make our leave, I'd like to introduce one last topic, if that is alright with the commissioner."
[Break][break]
Penelope offered a courtesy glance, but the outcome was already been known, because she'd already pitched for approval the day prior.
[Break][break]
"Alright then. I'd just like to make everyone aware that the HBIC has reason to believe that was involved with Team Rocket during the Sootopolis invasion, and so, an investigation has been open."
[Break][break]

[attr="class","header"]CAN MAKE HEAVEN OF HELL, A HELL OF HEAVEN.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] +

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#c13f41; --bgimg:url(https://i.imgur.com/e0Bx7sB.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 10:01:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RAT TRAP

SOCIAL

AND, just like with the rest of the agenda, fernando doesn’t miss a beat. indifference is the composure of someone who cuts these interactions to black and white matters. action items and ‘factuals’.

has he been made aware, intentional or otherwise?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,626 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 23:20:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

idle chatter, the ruffling of papers, the pencil pushing and red tape that comes along with it ends awkwardly and they linger, waiting for the topic to turn. freya eyes the councilwoman curiously, half out of her own seat. 

she sits and is glad she did so before the information is spoken. the sudden stillness of her features bespeaks her rage, white hot and irascible.

fernando's question matters little to her. she could care little for what matias does or doesn't know regarding his own treason. 

"in what capacity?" she says, words spoken through thin lips, a tense jaw. 
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 1:40:18 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
at first utterance of 's name, the commissioner is quick to mentally demand the brakes for the sentence. what has he done this time? who has he offended, wronged, or outright harmed? like a parent dreading a phone call during academy hours, she awaits the conclusion.[break][break]

but she realizes she has already known. already briefed by the HBIC, by .[break][break]

she had wondered if there had been more.[break][break]

"by way of your announcement, i assume more conclusive evidence has been found?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-stoutland"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/98CdfHB/mercy2.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 4:28:52 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Line by line, she addressed her audience, voice a piece of whetted steel.
[break][break]

Starting with , "No. Our intentions are to keep this investigation as discreet as possible." Exposure would only crumble the shaky foundation they stood on. Combine that with ' volatility, and well, there would no mistaking the legitimacy of his namesake.
[break][break]

Now to - the woman her eye kept catching, as if an invisible string tied them together. Both wronged, both hurt, their anger was a shared river to drown in. "While doing recon in the underwater passages, he ran into a member of the organization. From there, he relayed our plans, causing the city to fall without fail."
[break][break]

Because Sootpolis deserved it, and Hoenn needed it.
[break][break]

Lastly, the executioner turned from the jury to the judge. .
[break][break]

"Embarrasingly, these questions came when an RVL route hinted at ' treason. It wasn't anything conclusive. But, as you all might be aware, many of MACRO COSMOS' games were reported to be sprouted by elicited information of the included characters."

[break][break]

"It wasn't until Matias broke house arrest to meet with a now known Rocket Underboss and avatar, , that suspicions felt justified."
[break][break]

Stoicism locked her features in blocked of ice, swallowing the fervent passion that once acted as her emblem of heroism. In its place, pain festered, pulsing harder than her heart. Envy had burnt her memories, but it hadn't destroyed the remnants of love that still clung to her chest like ghosts.
[break][break]

But it was her duty to press on in spite of that. In spite of it and war waged against her.
[break][break]

"We're still in the process of gathering something more tangible. Its just, given the irrevocable damage that would be done if we were prematurely discovered, progress has been slow."

[break][break]

She swallowed, hard.
[break][break]

"But I wouldn't come to this conclusion without reason. when I initially learned of his hand in sootopolis, I felt betrayed, and so I went to him. And he confirmed everything himself."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,626 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 23:40:47 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she is silent for most of it. rigid. her gaze is hard, intense and unblinking, when penelope locks eyes with her. it's a brittle foundation for treason, but still the idea of it makes her jaw tighten. 

a muscle in her cheek flicks. 

he confirmed everything himself.

red blinds her. she is up and out of her seat, fist on the table, ears ringing, lips twisting and spitting, "traitor," when she comes back to a split second later. heat rises to her cheeks and she swallows past the rough ache in her throat, the anger bursting at her seams.

molten gold settles on fernando and it takes every fiber of her being not to ask, did you know too?

instead, she forces herself to sit back down. she cannot, will not, apologize for the outburst. 

home burned, nests broken, family snuffed, life stolen.

her dragons' misery and madness, wrapping her in a cocoon for months at the beckoning of nature's madness. every ancient sorrow riddled into her bones. imprints lingering still, bruising her marrow. 

"what...are our next steps?"
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 2:01:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RAT TRAP

SOCIAL

“GOOD,” is his way of signing off on their secrecy. at least that much, they can agree on.

he mulls her words and almost balks at her source. as reliable as certain RVL routes have proven, the most consistent were those shared publicly. private ones, even his own, seemed warped to the user.

hm.

his eyes close and fernando runs the situation through his mind. how much of an investment can he reap from ’ isolation? is there value to be had.

of course.

but is he skilled enough to find the dividends and turn liabilities into yields?

i suppose that contextualizes my past conversations with herrea but i wouldn’t take his word for it.

his eye narrows.

depending on your dynamic, livy, he could just as easily be baiting you.

and he swallows both possibilities with a nod toward ’s direction.

nevertheless, i will continue to seek a vessel with a higher complacency compatibility with groudon.

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 6:38:46 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"our next steps are indeed to gather something more tangible. if matias' treason is to be believed, then we can not act until enough evidence is gathered." [break][break]

there is a thinness to dahlia's voice. a fragile surface; though this is no meteoroid, the commissioner fears the earth shattering beneath her feet. [break][break]

"rushing into this can spoil our chances for a just punishment."[break][break]

she frowns.[break][break]

"but this situation is complicated by groudon's agency." dahlia looks to fernando before gliding her solemn gaze across the table. "whomever is chosen may not be chosen by groudon... and groudon may not take kindly to the decisions mandated by our government."

[break][break]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/98CdfHB/mercy2.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 5:35:37 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I know what bait looks like," is what she wanted to say.
[break][break]
But like dried leaves, the words only rattled at the back of her throat, muted by the realities awaiting their birth. If she allowed them freedom, havoc would surely follow. Emotions were like that; let one slip through the cracks, and the rest would come rushing through, snuffing out the flames of all else that stood in its way. This conversation wouldn't just revolve around Matias, but everything he's done. Everything they're failing to prevent.
[break][break]
"Past conversations," she eyed her colleague suspiciously, "anything worth sharing?"
[break][break]
"but this situation is complicated by groudon's agency."
[break][break]
Groudon. Since the beginning, she knew trouble would brew from its existence. Only, she had predicted would play a heavier hand in the chaos. [break][break]

"While we consider Groudon's piece in all of this, I suggest placing heavy surveillance onto . It might be impossible to maintain 24 hour knowledge on his whereabouts, but if he's continuing contact with rocket officials, in time something should show of it."

[break][break]
She took to a pause, fiddling with a thought before letting it loose.
[break][break]
"And, if evidence does come through," Her gaze shifted toward . The commander and chief of their entire operation. "I'd like to ask for The Truth Seeker's assistance."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,626 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 6:30:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

if matias' idea of a practical joke is to admit the handing over of a league-operated city to a terrorist organization, the state of his mental health ought to be analyzed. but she holds her tongue, knowing that her thoughts are spun from old grudges and tasteless threats. 

she folds her hands on the table and clears her throat. 

"i feel i must reiterate my call for revisiting the aqua contract. one of the highest-ranking officials in the league could very well be working with our enemy and we have to skulk under his radar because of his patron."

she casts an apologetic glance at penelope and then runs her tongue along her teeth.

"we need counter-measures to neutralize rogue individuals in the case any of our avatars or their patrons act against the interest of the league and hoenn's people."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 10:38:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RAT TRAP

SOCIAL

“NONE THAT PROVIDE ANY VALUE ON THEIR OWN,” he elaborates. “but he has asked my opinion on how to handle rocket prior to sootopolis. the topic of their anonymity and the difficulties of their constant hiding came up. his opinion, at the time, was to lure them out. to give them agency and confidence so that they would brandish their identity openly. then, we could wipe them out in one sweep.

which, gives way to recent events.

with a quirked eyebrow, he brandishes his attention to freya’s comment.

is that not what the aqua initiative is?

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,626 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 3:49:30 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she sucks on her teeth and her lips curl at fernando's questioning. 

"no, i don't believe it is, councilman," she remarks primly. 

"section iv, titled 'penalties imposed for violations and breaches of this contract' state consequences such as the expulsion from the aqua initiative, the removal of benefits, imprisonment, and any other penalty the league deems fitting."

she does not reference a paper in hand, but each word presses briskly past her teeth. "what protocols do we genuinely have at the ready to carry out containment if things get out of hand? what faculties have we on hand to dispatch and neutralize threats of such proportions?

"if the worst happens and turns on us, it will be explosive. it could be cataclysmic. and we have nothing ready to combat that."
 her gaze flickers back to fernando. "i seek your valuable input, councilman silph, as a man who values his contingencies."
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 6:51:01 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"heavy surveillance will be conducted then, but we would have to inform matias of the formal arrangement. we do not need to tell him of 's role."[break][break]

the commissioner pinches her brow, heavy head nested against the bow of her fingers. her thoughts flurry into cold gusts. each action must be assessed for risk, how they blast into immeasurable paths seeking possibilities in aeolian caves. she scours for paths that do not terminate.[break][break]

"the aqua initiative was also developed as a system to keep other avatars in check." the commissioner removes her fingers, eyes glancing back and forth between her cabinet. "would eva and rayquaza be our best bet for tempering them?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 7:10:15 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","penelopepog"]
[attr="class","body"]
"Rayquaza holds a chance of quelling groudon, however, there's also the equal chance the Sky High Pokemon might further enrage him instead."
[break][break]
Their patron's...delicate situation only serves to further complicate the situation.
[break][break]
"But, paired with Kyogre, I think the two avatars would stand a chance."
[break][break]
As for 's comments: "We can look towards compiling information on the avatars within AQUA. It might stand to be a difficult task, but for situations like these, it might pay to have a back up plan. Even against our own."
[break][break]
The conversation continued, similar to many of their meetings, however time was still a limited currency for those within hoenn, much less the council. So when the hour ended, the compiling of their conclusions were noted and given to to transcribe and separate. Then, a piece of that copy would reach 's desk, and any other direct of the other councilmen.
[break][break]
At the end, surveillance would be notified an placed onto .
[break][break]

[break][break]
The next meeting wouldn't enter their calendars for another month. Between the strewn battles of route 105 and Sootopolis preparations, plenty of changes had made their mark on the league. Many to which deserved a conversation.
[break][break]
"Let's start with Dewford."
[break][break]
With the click of her pen, the councilwoman's pen hovered over her leather notebook. A neat date titled the page, punctuated by an ink blot.[break][break]

@dahlai[break][break]

NOTES

- Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed.[break]
- Leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis.[break]
- Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".penelopepog"]--accent:#f74444;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,626 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE GOLDEN ERA
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 0:12:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

even against our own.

it had sat right with her then, penelope turning her thoughts to words. tension had eased off her shoulders. at least, now, they were discussing preventative measures. all of them had worked tirelessly and they all wore that exhaustion now like a threadbare cloak. 

her skin has mostly healed from the effects of tapu fini's curse, stringent marks light and unnoticeable under warm lights. she worries her lower lip, casts a furtive glance at fernando, and then air drops a document from her tablet. 

"there's information on the identities of upper echelon members of rocket. i had the pleasure of fighting most of them myself. i've had composite sketches made of some others i fought." ( + npcs lmao)

"rocket has, at the very least, two new avatars. the first - their civilian name is harper beck ( ) and their patron is a shiny tapu koko. the second," and here she pauses as memories bubble to the surface. on the document, alongside printed text, is a scanned page from her journal, cramped and hurried writing that details what she remembers of her comradery with the king of ballonea.

"the second is , an admin within their ranks. i never got a glimpse of the legendary itself, but he conjured ice around himself without the help of any visible pokemon."

she scrolls. "and i fought one , our wolf. we have a good amount of information on him," she says with a nod towards penny, "but during my run-in with him, i noticed something...off. it could have been any of number of factors, but i think it pertinent to note it seemed he and his patron weren't on the same page. he was forcibly removed from our battle by xerneas."

she scrolls further and it's there - her fight with and , detailing every instance of their combat. 

"i'll leave the councilman to speak on the matters surrounding the avatar of wo-chien and tapu fini."

the above information was approved to be shared by all tagged parties.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights