Fear, and Loathing in Sootpolis (Social)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 11:46:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Today was the day....Amor had done a little research on the person he was meeting with today, and so he was hoping to surprise them. Of course he got to Sootopolis without a hitch, and on the back of his trusty Dragonite, they flew to her little slice of paradise. It wasn't anything grand, or elaborate, but it was nice. Landing down on the shore, he would return his partner, and steel his nerves. This was the home of , and Amor couldn't help, but feel as if he was being set up for something. The past few nights he had wracked his brain on why they were meeting here, and not elsewhere....Today though he was going to get answers for all his questions, and then hopefully help answer hers.

The best case scenario is that he lived.

The worst case is that she killed him.

So he walked up to the front door, and knocked on it, holding a bag in one hand. It contained two things, both of them he had been told by a very reliable source ( ) that Lulu had a weakness for. Hopefully this would make the rest of the evening go smooth. If it didn't work....Well he would just think fast.

When the door opened she would see a very casually dressed Amor. A form fitting black tee, and cargo pants were his outfit for today. While he would usually wear a suit, he had no idea what sort of situation he was going into, so he opted for casual. Besides there was no need to hide the scars on his arms, she had seen them already. So he took advantage of that to be comfortable.

"I brought these....I hope that's okay...." He stated handing her the bag. Inside she would find a bag of Paldean Coffee, it was an expensive brand that he didn't know, and there were cookies to go with it.

Amor knew next to nothing about coffee, but he was trying to close the gap between at least a little. There was only so much disdain he could take from a singular person.

Amor's fit
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 3:28:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

a low growl came from behind the door even before amor knocked. when it opened, however, there was only lulu standing there. she was dressed the same as always, except for a pair of old boots in place of heels.[break][break]

”amor.” she looked at him and then the bag in his offering hand, not yet taking it or investigating. she could smell the coffee. ”wonderful.”[break][break]

stepping onto the porch with him, she pulled the door to her home shut behind her. tired eyes squinted out at the sun, gauging the time as she pulled a cigarette from a tin in her pocket. lit it. after a long drag, she noted through the tail of a cloud of smoke, ”nothing in there, really.”[break][break]

then, she was going, stepping off the porch with a wave of her arm, ”all over here. under all this fucking sand.”[break][break]

several paces over a patchy yard, she reached the handle of a bunker. it was hoisted up with both hands, cigarette teetering at the corner of her mouth in the process.[break][break]

if he dared, she would usher him down into a dim concrete hallway with a metal door at the end.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 11:14:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

This was strange seeing her in a casual state of being, but he followed her without any issues, and listened. Amor couldn't help but feel that this was the start of a horror movie, and he was the star. Being ushered into a hallway with a single exit, and a door at the other end, with someone that he knew disliked him. He would be a fool to not have some sort of red flags not going off, but he still continued onward, this was for the sake of furthering research for the both of them. A cramped little hallway wouldn't get in the way of that. So he waited for her to make her way down into this place, and lead him to where ever it was they were going.

"Seems great minds....Do think alike...." He mused to himself, since underneath his own manor he had an underground lab where he did his personal research on things. It was also where he went to recover when he was seriously injured. Of course he was curious to see what her personal lab looked like, the two of them hadn't really ever gotten to actually work together on something before, so his curiosity was just propelling him forward despite all the possible danger.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:23:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the underground hall was uncomfortably hot and humid. fortunately, it was only a few paces before they reached the door at the end. a screen glowed to life, showing a face with a handful of pixels forming two vague eyes a mouth. it greeted, ”good afternoon saoirse. who’s your friend?”[break][break][

shit. to her great frustration, the a.i. had insisted on calling her by her real name, eventually returning to the habit after every time she’d corrected it before.[break][break]

”open the door, canyon.”[break][break]

”you’re no fun.”[break][break]

she glared, and shortly after came the metallic sounds of hidden locks releasing. the steel door slid open, and cool air of the lab rushed out at them refreshingly.[break][break]

when they entered, within were a few porygon that drifted here and there; a metagross slept in a corner, near a few machines pushed off to the side; journals and documents stacked high up against the walls in precarious paper towers. it was much like how it had been in her office, as head scientist, only there was more of it, with no lack of space to limit her chaos.[break][break]

a futuristic apparatus sat as a hulking centerpiece for the disorder of the room: the dream machine, gleaming silver under long fluorescent lamps.[break][break]

lulu held her hands out, a tendril of smoke wafting upward from her cigarette as she deadpanned, ”welcome to my lair.”[break][break]

they came to a nearby table, half-cleared, where she gestured for the bag in his hand. ”you can set that there if you like. i’ll definitely take the coffee.”[break][break]

then, she asked, ”are you familiar with the dream machine? it lived at hq for a while, before i left."[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon2"][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 23:18:44 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It felt eerie walking into her 'lair', because it felt so much like his, and aside from the aesthetic choices it would seem they had more in common than he originally thought. Amor just looked around for a moment drinking it in. If he heard her name he gave no indication. Either a courtesy, or perhaps he thought it was a codename. Setting the bag down on the designated table he just marveled at the Dream Machine that was her magnum opus. At least he felt that something that beautiful had to be. Adjusting his collar due to the heat he marveled at it for a moment.

"I think I read a file or two on it, but considering it was your area of expertise I didn't want to step on your toes. Seeing as how at the time I was still well walking around all of Rocket in a cybertech ninja suit." He chuckled a bit, trying to make a joke. "I am not going to pretend to know how it operates, or what it really does. I think I read that it interfaces with the Interdream Zone? Or was that something else?" He furrowed his brow. "I've been reading so many reports trying to catch up they all seem to blending together." He shakes his head, and keeps his hands at his sides looking from the machine to her.

"How about you educate me? This is your specialty after all, and I have no shame in admitting that I am at a bit of a disadvantage." He explains easily with a smile, and he goes silent. Giving her the floor to teach him about her prized machine, or to tell him nothing. His curiosity of course was getting the best of him, perhaps for selfish reasons. He had felt off since their last rendezvous where she quite literally sucked the evil twin out of him.

He had been restless, he had felt weaker, and he hoped that talking to her would help him understand why.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 1:57:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she went over to the table to reach into the bag and take a coffee. her mood brightened as the smell wafted, even if the change was subtle in her expression.[break][break]

“you remember the porygon-z, i imagine? it was collecting your dream and turning it into what i call ‘dream data’, able to be interpreted and stored by that machine. the data seem to show accurate representations of the dreams themselves, and the machine can run them like a program.”[break][break]

she carefully popped the lid on the cup and set it back on the table to cool to perfect room temperature.[break][break]

”however, i’ve yet to be able to simulate them in a way that would be meaningful to us. after experiencing the rks simulator, i’ve been wondering about the capabilities of the seal stone. i think maybe it could be the piece that i’m missing.”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 19:34:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor listened to her explanation, and he to say he was impressed was an understatement. Though he wasn't sure how much he could help, though her theory was sound.

"I don't think it's just the seal stone that allows the RKS Simulation to work the way it does. I wasn't involved in it's development mind you, but I could shoot an email to to figure out how it works, or I mean you could ask her yourself. No need to mention me. But if you want my two pokecents...." He looked over at the Dream Machine, and then back to her. "Rather than a Seal Stone, perhaps try a Tera Crystal. You weren't at the last meeting, but I have reason to believe that Tera Crystals can manifest things from our minds all by themselves. At least that is what I witnessed, and it happened again to us during our outing." He explained to her.

"They are a power source unlike any other so I would try them to see if you can get a similar result." It was his honest advice, though he didn't know if she would heed it, or if it would be helpful in the end.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 6:17:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”i have similar thoughts on the tera crystal. it’s been a part of my studies, as it is very connected to dreams, indeed.” she had taken shards to galar, even.[break][break]

”if you’re familiar with that rondez-view of luv app by macro cosmos that the drk triad were featured in a while ago, nisa holo’s route identified the tera crystal as the reason for ‘the link between instinct and fantasy’, and the creation of the paradox pokemon.” she paused, wondering if he’d reject the source. ”apparently a lot of what was in that was based on truth.”[break][break]

and she imagined it, too, had something to do with the drk triad. another of their games, as might put it, or, as she believed herself, another way to study them, to figure out their next move, to ensure their demise.[break][break]

”perhaps i ought to try both,” she concluded. seal stone and tera crystal–like the rks simulator.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 22:42:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The moment she mentioned the RVL he blanched a little. He remembered it, and he wished he could forget it. He had actually explained a conspiracy theory he had with about the app, and Macro Cosmos not to long ago.

"I am familiar with it unfortunately, it seemed to hold personal data on many people that was eerily accurate. Though I have my own theories about it, along with the developer." He said before listening to her continue on with her musings. "It wouldn't be a bad idea to try them separately to see the results if any, and then together. That way you have all of your bases covered at the very least, but what would your goal be? What is it you hope to achieve with your machine, and knowledge? Forgive my ignorance, do you just want to study the dreams of others?" Teal eyes meet her gaze curiously.

"That seems a tad mundane to me, or is there more to it?" He asked sincerely, before scrunching his face up as a sharp pain ran through his skull, and he rubbed at his temples to soothe the pain. After a few seconds it subsided, and he shook his head.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 6:50:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

mundane? it was not the word she would use to describe the study of the dreams of others. dreams were fascinating to her.[break][break]

”i don’t think you’re seeing the full potential here. team rocket will be able to experience the dreams of anyone that we’re able to extract the data from. targets, and enemies. their desires, and memories…”

and there was more to it than that, even. however, she concluded, ”it will be portal to vast knowledge.”[break][break]

her glistening eyes tore away from it finally, landing on him again with curiosity.[break][break]

“you said you had theories about macro cosmos. like what?”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 20:59:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Apologies, perhaps mundane was the wrong term." He shakes his head a bit, and tries to smile a bit. "I just thought you'd want to breach into the actual Interdream Zone itself at some point, but you are correct that would all be supremely useful data for us to have." He agrees with her wholeheartedly. At her question poised to him he nods to her.

"I'm pretty sure Macro Cosmos is just a front for the Dark Triad. I don't have any real evidence to support this, but to many things that come from them involve the Triad somehow. I plan to go investigate them as soon as my time permits. Perhaps after I've fully recovered from the ordeal at that godsforsaken island , and discovered. I gave them an order that next time they were to stumble upon a beach resort so that I could relax...." A joke, it brought a smile to his lips even if it didn't to hers.

"However I believe you wanted to interrogate me about my other....? Or have you finally started enjoying my company?" Of course he didn't believe for a second that she did, and he still wasn't entirely convinced that this wasn't some ploy to murder him.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 23:41:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

” the real interdream zone is dangerous and unpredictable, as you and i have witnessed together,” she pointed out. ”i believe this will provide us with a safer alternative.”[break][break]

it certainly did seem that the company was a cover for the dark triad. ”i suspect the same of macro cosmos.” [break][break]

his joke about and was met with a tight smile that did not quite reach her eyes. she wondered when he would be going to investigate. she wondered if they might know how to reach the cloud.[break][break]

as they prepared to get to the business of why he was there really, she reached for her coffee, only to stop short with a look of surprise.[break][break]

”have i seemed as though i don’t enjoy your company?” she looked no friendlier than she ever had before. ”i suppose i don’t often enjoy company in general–but this is work, isn’t it?”[break][break]

she took the coffee, drumming on it lightly with two fingers, tap tap tap, before asking, ”what had your experience with that dream been like? it seemed adamant that it actually existed, given extra power by an event. something to do with ?” she recalled dream’s explanation, referencing a meeting she had not been present for or privy to the details of.[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 21:09:58 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I in no way mean any offense Ms. Flint, but I can tell when someone doesn't like me....I've dealt with many people of varying social standards. Call it intuition, but I do get a general sense that you dislike me." He expressed to her honestly. "I do not know why, or what I did to offend you. So I do not know how to fix it obviously, but as often is pointed out to me, I can be very wrong about such things. So perhaps I am wrong." He said watching her grab the coffee, but at her mention of this being work he simply nodded. "You are correct this is work, so I suppose as long as you do not murder me, all's well that ends well...." He nods to her, and then he listened to her words, and he realized that she hadn't been there when it had manifested.

"Ah that's right I forgot....Yes well let me weave you a fantastical tale." He said, and if there was one available he would take a nearby stool, if there wasn't he would simply keep standing. "During the last Leadership meeting, I don't know if there is a word for it, but all the top brass were there....One of the Beasts of Ruin appeared, and it manifested things I believe it was the thing you hated most. Everyone's was different, but mine acted even stranger than theirs. Mine lasted more than a single round for starters, and well....It was like all of my worst traits personified. However while the Beast did manifest it, I think it's power was amplified by the Tera Crystals in that cave." He explained to her.

"My theory is that originally the manifestations were suppose to just be illusions but somehow the Tera Crystals amplified it's power, and they became real, and mine became realer than it should have been....We defeated them, Admin Cross got the beast's power, and I thought it was fine. There were incidents however....On the island I would black out, and well from the recordings I recovered from my suit....It seemed like whatever that thing was, was able to possess, and control my body. Though my Pokemon didn't seem to like listening to him." He explained to her with a tight smile.

"Draco knocked me out during one of these incidents, and well....I thought that would perhaps be the end of it, and then during our excursion.....He showed up again, and well you seemed to get rid of him for good. I haven't had any episodes since." There was a bit of gratitude in his words. "So what do you think?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 18:26:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

her brow quirked as he decided to address the concerns head-on. that he thought she was going to kill him was better than she had imagined, and watching him squirm was almost too fun to assure him otherwise.[break][break]

”not to worry, mr. rose. you’re safe.”[break][break]

when he took a seat, she joined him by leaning against a desk, if only to seem less ready to pounce.[break][break]

the smirk on her face waned as he went on.[break][break]

beast of ruin? it had been unauthorized information – a new obstacle that drove her mad, sour at every realization that it impeded her ability to be at the forefront of their progress.[break][break]

nevertheless, now she knew, and she could provide her two cents for all it was worth.[break][break]

”i think it’s a dangerous time to let the mind run wild in the wrong place.”[break][break]

she thought of darkrai and , and recalled their conversation alone; how the boss had tried to impress upon her the dangers of the imagination. how powerful had darkrai become, now that such a bridge to reality only widened from the interdream zone?[break][break]

”the tera crystal is a threat. it’s invasive, we don’t know how powerful it truly is, or how far-reaching its effects are – but we know that it graints destructive power and autonomy to ideas themselves.”[break][break]

nothing that was news to him, but it set up her point.[break][break]

”i assume this ’beast of ruin’ now belongs to the organization?” considering those that had likely been present for its appearance. ”if it can draw out such terrible things from mind then i hope it is carefully monitored and contained. the wrong thought or feeling brought to life could be devastating for all of humanity.”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 12:39:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Was he safe, really? Well he'd just have to take her word for it, but he listened to her thoughts on the matter he nodded at her assessments. Though he didn't answer them quite in order.

"As you guessed, the Beast of Ruin is in the hands of Rocket, with one of Rocket's upper brass. As for if it's being carefully monitored, or maintained." He shrugged a bit. "I don't know, I do not interact with the person who holds it all that much. So it isn't something I can particularly speak to, but I've been making headfalls into dealing with the anomalies should they seemingly fall out of our favor." He says to her with an easy smile, but he doesn't elaborate.

"Regardless of all that, I don't know if the Tera Crystal is a threat or not. With my limited time around them, I've learned that with enough power they can manifest fantasy into reality. Which is enticing for someone like me, but until I can conduct proper testing I'm withholding judgement." He expresses to her with another smile. Already he had informed those of Nebula that he wanted their help in conducting a test. Since Primal Crystals were so hard to get ahold of, he was going to use some alternative methods.

"But that is my tale, and the birth of the Nightmare. Have you studied it? Or were you waiting for me before doing so?" After all she had essentially turned his 'other self' into a flash drive. So he was curious if she had delved into it further or not. Amor didn't know exactly what pieces of information it would contain, the mind was a complex thing, and as far as he could tell he still retained all of his memories, and knowledge of events prior to it vanishing. Something did feel off, but otherwise he was perfectly healthy.