he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,677 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 19:16:39 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Red or Blue."

Hideo couldn't help but turn his head the moment he heard something said those words. He could tell it was directed towards him - and Eris - but he didn't recognize the voice at all.

He was quick to assume this was some kind of prank; apart from how sudden this was, it didn't help that the voice was coming out from a bathroom. Hideo wasn't unfamiliar with people playing pranks at his Gym, with himself the victim of more than one.

He would've just walked away from it - but Uxie was urging him to investigate, the disguised Pokemon patting him on the head and telling him to go in that direction. He knew better than to try and argue with Uxie on something this minor, and it's not like he was walking straight into some Rocket ambush.

At least, not that he thought.

He turned to Eris first. "I'm gonna say Red." There was no reasoning for his decision - it was just the first one the voice said, and he didn't really have much preference for colors.

oX5xARNR

Mission: Red or Blue?
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 13:39:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]When the question is popped by some disembodied voice, her first reaction isn't 'oooo, what colour does she like best' but rather -[break][break]

"Why would you answer it?!" It's exasperation and anxiety all rolled up into one, her hand quickly latching onto his wrist as if he might just get whisked away. Even if Uxie hankers after knowledge, that doesn't mean they should go chasing after weird voices and stuff? Not even if she's that bit curious about it too![break][break]

A wave of calm washes over her, a mischievous giggle ringing out as golden hues meet her gaze. Now, she's sure that there isn't a single thought in the disguised pixie's head that revolves around the idea of caution. But at the very same time, Mesprit is a pokemon far stronger than they look. No matter what happens, the little taps upon her forehead assure her that they will be fine.[break][break]

Closing her eyes, she lets out a sigh. Now that Hideo's committed their involvement, she really has no choice but to tag along and see things through. After all, as crazy as it sounds, it could actually turn out fun.[break][break]

"Sure, let's go with red."[break][break]

Like her eyes. Like the thought of love. Like the chains that bound a monster wreathed in darkness. Like the vivid colours of a small campfire where she'd be able to share sweet treats and stories.[break][break]

"Red is... just a word to you, isn't it?"[break][break]

Do colours spark emotions in his head? Or bring up memories like it does for her? It comes off as insensitive in the moment, but she's genuinely curious of what he thinks.[break][break]

ZZTOG_E5
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 6:18:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
crocalor

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - blaze[break]
ember / roar / hyper voice / fire blast

[break][break]

BEFORE YOU, a ring emerges out of thin air. The center ripples with energy before a Pokemon is flung out into your world. It may be aggressive, or it may simply be confused. Regardless, the ring closes while you hear a deep snicker emanating from behind it.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CATCH THIS POKEMON.[break]
THIS WILL USE 1X POKEBALL.

[attr="class","missionTag"]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,677 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 18:31:05 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
If it really were just some kind of prank (that Uxie may or may not have been in on), there wasn't much point to putting much thought into his answer. "Feels like it'd be rude not to?" he answered Eris.

Seems she went along with his answer anyways. "Yeah, red doesn't mean too much to me. Like, I know a lot of fire-types are red, and I know blood is red, but that's really about it." Colors in general weren't important to him, though he was well aware it mattered to a lot of other people.

He'd even make sure his clothes were color-coordinated, with his Pokemons' assistance, but that was just for presentation.

What Hideo expected from the answer was someone popping out, maybe trying to spray them with something red - ketchup, probably. Not a ring appearing in front of them. Hideo reached out part way towards it, Uxie's hidden tail wrapping around his arm and pulling it back just in time for energy to run through the ring, dumping a Pokemon right in front of them.

Hideo was stunned a moment, just facing towards the ring - a snickering voice behind it. He knew of one Pokemon that could transport Pokemon like that with rings. "Was...was that Hoopa?" Hideo asked.

The Crocalor was just as confused as he was, the red Pokemon standing up, looking between Hideo and Eris.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 13:23:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Every nerve seems to fire off in that one instance, her brain kicking into high gear as she freezes between the instincts of fight or flight. Thankfully for the Crocalor, Mesprit drowns her in a wave of calm, allowing her to regain control over her actions right before she does something horrible like attempt to punch the poor thing.[break][break]

But the calm doesn't do anything for the discomfort of a racing heart. Is it really rude when they just got a pokemon thrown right at them? What if that had been some extremely dangerous pokemon, like an enraged Salamence? Or a disgruntled Volcanion?[break][break]

"Maybe...?" She feels rather out of it, even as she approaches the Crocalor to check for any injuries. Other than the whole matter of disorientation, it seems to be fine. And with a small offering of a berry, it's more than content to simply sit there and enjoy the snack.[break][break]

Why Hoopa's doing such things? She can only imagine it's because of boredom, as harmless of a prank as it gets just to get a few reactions.[break][break]

"Whatever it was, at least we're not dying."
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission || catching crocalor!

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,677 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 23:44:50 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Can't really think of any other Pokemon that'd teleport other Pokemon with rings." Or would do so as a prank. He knew a little about Hoopa, and those two details were the more (in)famous ones.

Seemed like the Pokemon in front of them was just as much a victim of the prank as they were - and thankfully, wasn't aggressive about it. He knew he'd be pissed if he got transported somewhere he didn't know.

"Guess we can add that to the list of Mythical Pokemon messing around in Hoenn?" A pretty lengthy list, which also went for the Legendary list. "I just hope it's not dumping more dangerous Pokemon in places like this."

An Arcanine dropped in the middle of nowhere could cause a lot of damage, if not managed quickly.

Hideo's hand extended towards the Crocalor, though the heat from its head dissuaded him from actually touching it. "This is one of those Paldea starters, right? Kinda like Sprigatito?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 9:14:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Huh... Wasn't Hoopa with someone in AQUA?" Did that bond break? Had their avatar left? Or were they simply being negligent? "That might explain the pokemon being all skittery in Petalburg Woods. I hear that other people have been finding pokemon that don't belong there."[break][break]

Perhaps, she should be thankful that she hasn't been caught off guard by a pokemon out of its comfort zone.[break][break]

"It's a Crocalor. Evolved from Fuecoco." As the little croc sticks his hands out once more, Eris reaches into her pouch and pulls out yet another berry. "Said to be really good singers when they further evolve."

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,677 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 20:43:11 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"I dunno." A shrug followed Hideo's answer; despite 's urging, he still didn't have any involvement with AQUA. "Some Pokemon can just be really finicky. Or mischievous. I heard Hoopa's a pretty mischievous Pokemon, so even if someone in AQUA had it, it'd probably do stuff on its own sometimes. Kinda like some legendary Pokemon we know."

Uxie had a habit of wandering around on its own sometimes - and he felt like Eris told him Mesprit did the same. "Though those ones don't dump Pokemon around as pranks…at least I hope they don't."

Uxie('s Illusion) pouted, the Pokemon shaking its head. Of course it wouldn't do something so silly without reason.

"Honestly, wouldn't shock me if it's actually a distortion tossing stuff over in Petalburg," Hideo added. "Those were already dumping Pokemon where they didn't belong. Like, uh, fire Pokemon into a bathroom."

The Crocalor happily ate the berry Eris offered, Hideo only hearing the juicy chomping noises that followed. Seemed this one was taking a liking to Eris.

"A good singer, huh? I think Melody would like a Pokemon like that. Her new stuff's been pretty good. You get a chance to listen to any of it yet?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:55:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You should've seen when Mesprit showed up out of nowhere after stealing things from some store." There is resignation in her tone, her fingers pinching the bridge of her nose as Mesprit giggles behind their hands. "I had to ask Navy to help me find the store so I could pay for whatever they took."[break][break]

One sour thought leads into another, the question coming so suddenly that she really isn't prepared to answer. Unease prickles at her spine, her back tensing as she draws a breath. But she'll use the Crocalor's munching as an excuse to ponder, masking her expressions lest those unpleasant experiences make themselves known.[break][break]

You hurt her.[break][break]

"Nuh... been super busy and stuff."[break][break]

What right do you have to support her?[break][break]

"Which song did you like the most? I'll make sure to give it a listen."

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,677 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 19:46:13 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo couldn't resist letting out a small snort. "Glad Uxie's never stolen stuff from people," Hideo said, a silent "yet" trailing after his words. "At least when they want to get something, they just nag me until I get it."

Uxie merely offered a shrug, neither confirming nor denying what Hideo said.

"My favorite song of hers was 'This Life Is Mine'. Definitely give it a listen if you can; think you'll like it too." It'd probably apply to her life just as much as it did to his.

Whether or not she would, at the very least, they stopped this wayward Crocalor from turning the bathroom into a fireplace.

"When you got the time for it, I mean. I understand if things are too busy for you right now."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 10:52:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Another berry consumed from her stash, another dirty look she'll get from Reiner later. With the way that she is, Hideo's forced to step on eggshells around her constantly. Maybe if she could stop focusing on all the bad things, she could try to appreciate that which surrounded her.[break][break]

Like a simple song. Or the fact that he still thinks of her as a friend.[break][break]

"Don't worry about me. If a busy gym leader like you can find the time, I'm sure I eventually will." Standing back up, she feels her knees crack as she straightens and stretches them out. "For now, we should probably get out before Hoopa decides to toss another."

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Washroom Whispers (M)
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 21:08:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven