Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
unsummering
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 22:02:49 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

For a moment, Dorian was afraid she didn't want to answer. As curious as he was, he was prepared to drop the subject, if that's what she wanted.

When the name dropped, Dorian was shocked. Lulu Flint, the little sister to the Underboss. Though he and didn't see eye to eye, Dorian still held the man in high regard.

"I see. I take it you don't tell many people this?", Dorian asked her. "If so, my lips are sealed.", he reassured her.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
unsummering
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 2:38:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]
“the man i once loved was killed because people wanted revenge on me. the same ones that would have killed me, if not for you.” she gave the ghost of a smile. “when i first joined, my brother and i agreed it was safer for us both to keep our relation secret.”[break][break]

there were plenty of people who wanted to get back at rocket underboss , for one thing or another. she would have been a prime target for many.[break][break]

still could have been, she figured.[break][break]

“i wouldn’t call it much of a secret now – but you’re right that it’s not something i tend to share with people.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
unsummering
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 18:18:44 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian frowned upon hearing that a man she loved was killed by the dragons. "That's horrible.", Dorian remarked. "If I remember right, the Dragon's boss was there that day. Do you think a successor will eventually try to slip into Hoenn, and contiue their vendetta against you?", Dorian inquired.

Dorian nodded his head in agreement. "Fair enough. As I assured you, I won't go blabbing about this to anyone. But should we let your brother know that I've been filled in? I feel that he has the right to know that I know.", he'd ask her.

tags:

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
unsummering
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 15:42:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]
though sadness for his death lingered, it would not be long before she learned of his betrayal, and would no longer feel the same guilt she had before.[break][break]

at his question, her eyes fell across the table to think before she admitted, ”yes.”[break][break]

someone would always be looking for her, and she was sure she had missed some of them last time, and though those remaining had probably been absorbed into allied groups, she believed they would rise again one day.[break][break]

when he asked about , she nodded. ”you may, if you’d like. i’m sure he’s grateful that you saved my life.”[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
unsummering
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 17:18:25 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Then I can assure you, Lulu, that if they are foolish enough to try again, they will burn all the same!", Dorian declared.

He kept his promise to the Scientist before. And he had no intentions of letting her down in the future.

"To tell you the truth, me and Underboss Quinn - don't exactly see eye-to-eye.", Dorian began solemnly. "You see, we were both involved in the Takeover of Kanto, back when I was a Beast. We ended up on the field together, and he got a frontrow seat to - my dealings with some unruly civilians. Though he didn't really say anything, given our disparity in rank at the time, I could tell he was mortified and disgusted by what I did.", he explained to Lulu.

"I have no ill will towards your brother, but I know he isn't exactly a fan of me. Though admittedly, I hope to rectify that over time.", he finished.

tags:

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
unsummering
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 4:49:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]
she willed a grateful smile and sipped her neglected drink.[break][break]

”thank you, dorian.”[break][break]

though had assisted her in eradicating most of the moto dragons that had remained in galar, she guessed they would always be there in the crevices of society, persisting defiantly like roaches.[break][break]

she hadn’t been aware of dorian’s ruthlessness to kantonian civilians, but she couldn’t judge, sure that her own actions had led to many of their deaths as well. still, a sick feeling welled in her stomach at the thought of ’s transformation into the man he’d become.[break][break]

so, dorian had been a part of it.[break][break]

”i see… well, best of luck with that.” her fingers idly spun her glass on the table slowly before she asked, ”do you intend to try and rise in the ranks again?”[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights