September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
Time Alone
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 3:41:46 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It was that time of the afternoon where the sun began its journey back down to the horizon. The sky was still blue, but soon an orange glow would begin to cast down on those below.[break][break]

Anahel wasn't in the mood to be surrounded by the chatter of other's, and waited until most made their way inside before venturing out by the water. Pulling her arms back, she felt a release of tension come from her shoulders. "I'm sorry. I know it's been awhile since I let you out like this." Ana muttered to her pokèball as she released Surskit out onto the water. Gesturing her finger in a circle, she assured him it was fine to play. "Go on." [break][break]

The Surskit would joyfully start skidding on top of the water back and forth. Seeing how content they were brought a small smile to her face. She always did feel the most at peace while alone with her pokémon, something she rarely had the opportunity for as of late.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Anahel stretched her arms by the water before releasing her Surskit to play. [break]
A small smile formed on her face.[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,915 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Time Alone
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 8:04:23 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Anahel wouldn't be alone for long, though; the sound of a male voice letting out a blissful whoop may have attracted her attention. If she were to peer up at the waves coming from the south, she would have sighted a quite-large Sharpedo bouncing along them, perhaps creating some rough surf for the Surskit.

On the Sharpedo's back was the likely source of the voice: a young man freewheeling the aggressive Pokémon about at what may have seemed like unsafe speeds. That young man was , Mauville Gym Leader and Master of Faster, practicing his craft with one of his favorite Pokémon. Pulling back on his mount's steering fin, the swift predator expelled AQUA JET from his tail and soared into the air in a graceful leap.

NOTE: Saber is not yet a Shadow Pokémon for this thread.

{WC: 129}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Snacker       Sharpedo       Good
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven