twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
552 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
training day [wild][solo]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 6:30:31 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[googleFont=Lato][googleFont=Abril+Fatface]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Today was training day. Volcanic ash and the increased heat set the perfect stage for Roy's Charizard. Both the water-type and grass-type could only keep up while working together. Their small statures allowed them to outmaneuver most of the Charizard's attacks, but provided very little in terms of offense.

[break][break]

Roy on the other hand kept to his role as commander. It was all orders and praise as his pokemon exchanged blows just a few feet away. With his attention focused on his team, he'd make himself an easy target for any wandering pokemon that wanted in on the training session.

[attr="class","roynote"]

Charizard, Squirtle and Ivysaur are battling each other and Roy is just chillin'.

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon charizard"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon squirtle"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon ivysaur"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost]margin: 5px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost b]font-weight:normal;color:#d59e39;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost table td]vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 6:33:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRIMEAPE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
552 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 7:03:17 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Grunts and snorts gave presence to the new contender and struck Roy's face with a devilish grin. The trainer didn't expect any wild competitors, but quickly found it as opportunity nonetheless. If Roy was the predator, then this primeape would be his prey.

[break][break]

With a flick of his wrist and a simple command, the trainer had ordered his fire-type into the fray. A battle erupted between the two pokemon as Squirtle and Ivysaur played audience. Expecting ranged-moves from a dragon-like pokemon, the primeape was quickly overwhelmed by the Charizard's melee prowess. Roy and his pokemon made lightwork of the fighting-type. Before it could faint, the pig-noised creature scurried back into the tree-line.

[attr="class","roynote"]

Skipping! Charizard defeated Primeape.

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 7:17:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESCAVALIER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
552 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 17:14:08 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

An armored bug-type was next contender to enter the ring. Like the challenger from last round, this pokemon was at a significant disadvatange. Roy provided only a moment for the pokemon to change its mind.

[break][break]

Again, the trainer unleashed another order. "Flare Blitz". Using his wings to maneuver his weight, the orange-colored dragon pranced around the candy cane-colored needles as if he was made of fire. Once the fire-type was within close quarters, he released his strike. With one fell blast, the excavalier was annihilated. The battle felt like it over before it even began.

[break][break]

Who's next?

[attr="class","roynote"]

Skipping! Charizard defeated Excavalier.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:11:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIOLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FINAL GAMBIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORCE PALM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
552 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 18:00:07 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

A blue two-legged puppy was the next in line. Unlike her predecessors, this Riolu was small. Puny. From the looks of it, this tiny fighting-type pokemon had no chance against the towering fire-type and Roy's posture expressed that. "Just give it up..." The trainer relaxed his eyelids and tilted his nose to the clouds. "You don't have a chance."

[break][break]

Without a vocal response, the canine suddenly initiated the battle. She swiftly closed the distance between her and opponent and unleashed a critical Force Palm into the dragon's gut. The charizard responded with a few attacks of his own. The fight quickly became an exchanging of blows, but Riolu managed to avoid most of the strikes thrown at it. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be enough to contend with the fire-type pokemon. With one sudden tackle, the charizard finished the fight with a successful Flare Blitz.

[break][break]

Roy tilted his view downward and aimed it at the canine nestled in the dirt and steam. He slowly walked over to the fighting-type and crouched into a position above her. "You certainly have potential." He grinned while examining her body on the floor. He removed a crimson sphere from his pocket and tapped the defeated pokemon with it. In a flash of light, the Riolu was absorbed into the ball.

[attr="class","roynote"]

Roy successfully captured Riolu! Thread closed.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 23:00:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE RIOLU!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FINAL GAMBIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORCE PALM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing