Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRUST (rt: supply)
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 3:03:44 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mintemp elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Honestly. Hearing you advocate for mercy is so unsettling." She rolled her eyes, her vines whizzing past the precipice blades to latch onto and choke anyone unfortunate enough to evade an immediate death on impact; suffocation, in her experience, was a far more miserable end. "You just prefer to play with your food before you eat it."[break][break]

Despite her attempts to prevent otherwise, a few of the Leaguers trickled into view, having slashed through the invasive flora through the means of their Pokemon's claws.[break][break]

Elisabeth spared a second to give a curious look, knowing this was intentional on his part, but not quite understanding why.[break][break]

"Is it theater you want?" she asked him quietly, wondering if he would cast her in the role of aggressor and himself into the role of savior once the Leaguers approached.[break][break]

Or if he'd play the part of the monster he so desperately wanted to embody, instead.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x8)[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 7:49:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

she's right. he has never been one to advocate for mercy, not here, not in kanto, and certainly not against team rocket. but the people he has deemed the opposition are not team rocket. they are meant to be his allies; those who would fight and die alongside him.[break][break]

today, they will certainly achieve the latter.[break][break]

"m—matias‽"[break][break]

confusion, betrayal, and fear wash across their faces as they stare at him, their elite four.[break][break]

"i need to know how it would feel."[break][break]

he lifts his hand,[break][break]

"to be the monster they make me out to be."[break][break]

and summons EARTH SPIKES that look to end them.[break][break]

[break]
25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use an avatar power in your thread.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x9[break][break]

TOTAL: 135 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 3:50:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It alarmed her, how well she understood this irrational impulse.[break][break]

For a few seconds, she simply stared at in abject horror as he killed his own men in front of her eyes. She didn't think it was purely the effect of the mist to make him do so -- no, she was certain of it. and had never shown such a propensity for acting against their own urges, in that way.[break][break]

Matias was only capable of murdering his own men because he wanted to.[break][break]

"But didn't we become the woman the world told us we had to be?"
[break]

She gathered her wits finally, shaking her head of concerns she shouldn't have for a man she shouldn't care about as she focused on the battle at hand. This time, POISON GAS flooded the trainers arriving towards the encampment the moment that WO-CHIEN came into their sights.[break][break]

It seemed more merciful, to fall to him than to their own Elite Four.[break][break]

"You'll have to kill them all, you realize," Elisabeth said quietly, "in order for you to keep your standing in the League. Can you do that, Matias?"[break][break]

If you can't, I will, her eyes finished for him silently.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x9)[break]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 9:16:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

when he finds her gaze, his own reflects no guilt nor remorse. not even a vacancy to reason against logic. stripped down to his natural state, empowered and not influenced by the BERSERK TRANCE, he acts based on his own desires and no one else's—not hers, not groudon's, but his own.[break][break]

because he is the monster they make him out to be.[break][break]

and it feels liberating to watch them suffer.[break][break]

"why not?"[break][break]

he looks away, flicking his wrist to send more EARTH SPIKES into the backs of fleeing men.[break][break]

"they would do the same to me in a heartbeat."[break][break]

and yet he continues to fight for them. why?[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x10[break][break]

TOTAL: 145 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 22:56:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"And they will," she said, shaking her head, "the moment someone -- anyone outside -- finds out about this."[break][break]

Bloodlust didn't urge her to act with the same haste; a relentless need to survive and overcome, instead, pushed her to meet 's vicious crusade with her own redoubled efforts. However many Leaguers and their Pokemon died didn't matter, so long as she survived.[break][break]

And now him, she supposed. She'd tethered herself to him, like it or not, in that way.[break][break]

"They trusted you," she observed distantly, watching the way their faces crumpled at the sight of the hero of Kanto reduced to a puppet turned against them.[break][break]

There's a lesson for me here.[break][break]

If I trust you, then one day you'll impale me with a blade to my back, too.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x10)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 9:28:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

they trusted you.[break][break]

he trusted them, too, but he has been pushed to the brink where one step forward would put him in territories he cannot return from no matter how adept he is at maneuvering the line.[break][break]

the last step required will not come from him, however.[break][break]

"i don't plan on telling anyone about this."[break][break]

he looks over at her.[break][break]

"are you?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x11[break][break]

TOTAL: 155 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 3:45:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Enormous vines slithered towards their mutual prey, the chorus of screams intensifying as their ranged attacks moved to keep the attackers at bay.[break][break]

"No," she admitted in a softer tenor, "I don't intend to." Moments later a particularly gruesome image caught her attention of a man impaled by a PRECIPICE BLADE through the chest. She forced herself to watch the way blood spurted out from the body as it became a pale, lifeless corpse, using this to remind herself: You cannot trust a man who kills so easily and so thoughtlessly.[break][break]

The underboss appeared the same as him on the surface, but it had taken her years to perfect that mask and teach herself to accept this as necessary collateral to live.[break][break]

"Is playing the villain just a means of entertaining yourself?" she asked then, a small sense of discontent festering at the notion. "Is it... a role you play at, to amuse your own ends?"[break][break]

It would be what she would have assumed, originally. Then again, she understood him better now than she wanted to.[break][break]

Sometimes the part you played wound up being the true self: the rot buried underneath the far more pleasant veneer that the world preferred you be.[break][break]

She would know.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x11)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 9:20:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it is a role i never wanted but one that i have been cast into."[break][break]

he admits with a sigh, seemingly unbothered by the deaths around him.[break][break]

"i don't think myself a villain, elisabeth. i fight for my own values and for what i want; for what i think is right, and sometimes they align with the league values—"[break][break]

his hand lowers, and with it the EARTH SPIKES recede back down into the ground.[break][break]

"—sometimes they don't."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x12[break][break]

TOTAL: 165 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 23:26:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Bullshit," she replied, throwing an incredulous look over her shoulder. "We're villains. People like us know what we are, whether or not it's who we want to be."[break][break]

It shouldn't be this much of a slaughter, she thought to herself as the PRECIPICE BLADES cut through the opposition with startling precision. Was his aim that clumsy with her that first time in Mt. Chimney? Or had he just been toying with her from the start?[break][break]

"I don't think you know what's right, or what's wrong. Maybe you do. I don't know. But frankly, Matias? I think you don't care."[break][break]

Good and evil, right and wrong, the ethical thing and the despicable thing -- what part of weighed either in great esteem? He acted for himself, first and foremost. They had bonded over that mutual selfishness; they had cemented and staked their alliance on it.[break][break]

She curled her hand into a fist, and hideous vines shot forth like hissing green snakes to ensnare the throat of trainers, choking them into collapsing limp on the ground. Bloody or not, a carcass was a carcass.[break][break]

"I don't think you want or try to be a 'good' man, any more than I attempt to be a 'good' woman."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x12)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 13:34:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i tried to be a good man once, believe it or not."[break][break]

he offers a snippet into his past; into the foundation he has built his legacy upon.[break][break]

"in kanto, i thought what i did was right. i fought valiantly, with honor, only to learn that my opponents did not offer me the same. and so we were always losing. battle after battle, we were slaughtered and spared no mercy."[break][break]

until they didn't. until he decided otherwise.[break][break]

"good men die fighting for their pride and honor."[break][break]

did they die for pride and honor? he wonders as he peers across the bloody terrain.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x13[break][break]

TOTAL: 175 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 1:46:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She loathed how effortless empathizing with him was.[break][break]

Maybe the sudden fall of silence would signify her own truth to him, that she'd once been the same: a woman attempting to act the way that society dictated she ought, before she realized how futile it was to play by the rules of a rigged game.[break][break]

It was enough to break her concentration from the battle at hand, albeit briefly, as she faced him.[break][break]

"Rules are limiting," she agreed quietly. "Honor doesn't keep you alive. And being good doesn't protect you against anything, either."[break][break]

The lapse of her attention brought a figure closer to them than should have been allowed, the shadow breaking away from the other detained Leaguers to make a charge towards them on his mounted Pokemon, dodging PRECIPICE BLADES and vines.[break][break]

No, not them, she realized suddenly. Towards the 'traitor.'[break][break]

"Matias, look out--!"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x13)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 9:47:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his arrogance gets the better of him.[break][break]

EARTH SPIKES shoot out of the ground but not in time to stop the charging assailant. they make it through with EXTREME SPEED only to ram into matias, knocking him way back into the thorny walls that surround them.[break][break]

his head slams into the wall, blurring his vision as he falls to the ground. he spits out blood and looks up in time to see a punch coming, and another, and then another, before they finally lunge for his throat, choking him out as they attempt to end his life.[break][break]

"you piece of shit...how—how could you‽ we trusted you!"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x14[break][break]

TOTAL: 185 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 0:24:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It happened all so quickly; split-second decisions had her focus on the influx of arriving opponents, a decisive rise of her hands summoning a thicket of thorns and briars that sealed off the entrance with brief finality. Only then, when she'd stopped the overflow of attackers, she did turn her attention back to the beaten and bruised figure of .[break][break]

She hadn't expected him to be in such a state; she hadn't expected to see him losing at all.[break][break]

"We could let him die here," a traitorous thought whispered in the back of her mind, slithering in and out of her consciousness. "It would make things simpler."[break][break]

But it wouldn't, she reminded herself, mildly alarmed by how much this other intrusive thought compelled her to standby and do nothing. If he dies, they kill me next. It's mutually assured destruction.[break][break]

That was all it was. That was all she was willing to examine her reasoning to be.[break][break]

"You shouldn't turn your back on your enemy," Elisabeth chastised them both as another vine broke through the ground, this time lassoing around his assailant's neck. It lashed itself tightly there, choking and throttling until all the breath was knocked out of his lungs. "You never know when they'll strike."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x14)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 4:59:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with or without her help, matias would not have died there. he did not survive countless battles and wars only to die at the hands of a nameless league officer, that much is certain.[break][break]

but the help is appreciated—expected, really, even if she may pretend her care is nothing more than an obligation to uphold their partnership.[break][breka]

her words fall on deaf ears as he crawls along the ground before lunging at the choking assailant. the punches thrown are spiteful, harsh and violent as they break skin and bone even when there's no need to.[break][break]

when their body eventually stills, he spits at them and stands, hands bloodied and bruised before turning to her.[break][break]

"i had that."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x15[break][break]

TOTAL: 195 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 5:07:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She watched him crawl on hand and bloodied knee towards his former attacker, now rendered nothing more than a pitiful body on the verge of becoming a corpse. The sound of his fists colliding against inert skin and bone, dislocating a jaw, cut through the silence that she'd throttled out of the man.[break][break]

Elisabeth said nothing as she witnessed the spectacle, arms crossed until she finally averted her gaze from the needless, excessive violence.[break][break]

How childish.[break][break]

"Fine, then. Next time you are caught unawares, I won't lift a finger to help you. Is that what you want?"[break][break]

She did nothing to mask her condescension as she exhaled, looking back at where she'd closed off the entry to their encampment. Enough sounds had quieted to suggest others had not dared to intrude where so much blood and viscera trailed behind them.[break][break]

"When someone kills for you, Silph, the proper response is gratitude."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x15)[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP