[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
rks: nomi & lulu #1
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 22:39:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

even if she’d only been there via the rks system, these ruins were becoming as familiar as the sensation they seemed to bring on. the darkness was like a black hole, its gravitational force attracting her.[break][break]

however, she remained with feet firmly planted where they were–for now. it would be up to naomi which action they took.[break][break]

”this is my third time here. that pull… is it them?” the unown. she assumed the head scientist would know, as close as she had become to the strange pokemon.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 5:21:11 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi was pleased to find herself within the RKS Machine once more, this time with Lulu. She had been eager to show her mentor the inner workings of the machine, proud of Rocket's work to decode the SEAL STONE and enter its simulated universe.[break][break]
"It's them," she confirmed. Beside her, Kallistatus floated, ever vigilant. It was especially on guard within the RKS Machine; after all, this was where it had switched sides, changed its loyalty from Holo to Nomi. It was keen on protecting its Avatar from future meddling by the DRK Triad.[break][break]
Nomi had told Lulu the whole story, of course. She'd published a report, but had wanted to make sure Lulu heard it directly from her. After all, the other woman had a history of suspicion regarding the Unown. Nomi could not really blame her for it, as the Unown were (rightfully) associated with the DRK Triad. Nomi's decision to love them had changed that on a fundamental level, however, at least with some of the Unown.[break][break]
"Let's resist," Nomi decided. "I want to hear the message they always give."[break][break]
The more there is, the less you see.[break][break]
"I hope you can come to trust them like I do," Nomi added softly.
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – RKS: STAGE ONE (UNOWN)[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 5:21:57 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to pull away from the endless pool of darkness. The absolute dark is exceptionally horrifying and as you scramble to escape, the floor crumbles beneath you.[break][break]

Everyone falls through and lands in a decrepit underground hall. The walls feature engravings of what appear to be Unown. One wall spells out a message through the Symbol Pokemon's depicted bodies: the more there is, the less you see.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the ruins.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 14:35:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she had no qualms with resisting. then, predictably, their message came. [break][break]

the more there is, the less you see.[break][break]

initially, she had assumed it to mean darkness. now, she wondered if it did not mean chaos. the obfuscation of some particularly important answer by the influx of too many anomalies, and perhaps too many red wishiwashi.[break][break]

she did not immediately respond to nomi’s hope, except with silence that passed briefly between them.[break][break]

”do you know what it means?”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 14:29:52 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"It likely has many meanings," Nomi answered, picking herself back up from where she had fallen - the floor having given out from beneath them, as it did every time she chose to resist the endless darkness. She brushed herself off, despite knowing whatever dirt and rubble appeared around them was merely simulated.[break][break]
"I believe the primary meaning is a warning," Nomi continued. "The more we distract ourselves with meaningless conflicts, the less able we are to see the true threat."[break][break]
Rocket vs League. Government vs civilian. Allies vs enemies. Personal grudges. All of it ought to be set aside in favor of preparing for the real war: the cosmic war the DRK Triad had already begun waging against Hoenn.[break][break]
Easier said than done.[break][break]
"The simulation will change now," Nomi heralded.
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – RKS: STAGE ONE (UNOWN)[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 14:33:34 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves near Relic Red, a clothing store in Mauville City. There, a mischievous man calls upon you from a nearby alleyway in this indoor metropolis. He continuously flips a coin.[break][break]

"call it correctly and i'll give you something nice."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Call Heads or Tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack him.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 4:59:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

multiple meanings. certainly, many things fit.[break][break]

”wise interpretation.” whether or not it was such a warning, it was good to know that naomi was focused on what truly mattered.[break][break]

”and by the true threat, you mean—“[break][break]

the words dark triad died as the simulation shifted, and there stood father winter before them. adrenaline rushed suddenly. silently, her stare shifted to naomi, wondering if this was expected.[break][break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 2:46:27 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"He's a simulation, like all the rest," Nomi assured Lulu automatically, sensing the other woman's sudden tensing. To prove her point, she waved her hand in front of Father Winter's face - no reaction. Instead, he continued to flip the coin in his hand - over and over and over. His words were the same as they always were at this stage.[break][break]
"I did encounter Holo in here once," Nomi mused. "The real Holo. You know about it, of course." Her smile faded. "The fact that the DRK Triad are capable of infiltrating top secret virtual realities such as this only further emphasizes how dangerous they are...how imperative it is that we figure out what their next move will be."[break][break]
She gazed at the false Father Winter thoughtfully.[break][break]
"You can call it."
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – RKS: STAGE TWO (FATHER WINTER)[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 18:09:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

even the sight of nomi waving in front of the simulated father winter did little to quell her alarm. pushing instinct beneath the surface, she looked into the dark triad’s gaze.[break][break]

”i worry we may never know their next move. it seems as though so much of what they’re doing is to understand what we may do next. they’re studying us.”[break][break]

and they humans were like magikarp, splashing around in a tank, unable to see past the glare of the glass at eyes peering in.[break][break]

”heads.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 18:12:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You call the coin toss. The coin flips in the air, its golden edge glinting by Mauville's troffer lights. When it lands, the dark-haired man slaps the coin onto the back of his hand.[break][break]

"it's your lucky day." He says. "every day is a lucky day for this region. it is a miracle that the original one hasn't seen perceived you yet."[break][break]

Suddenly, you think see a hovering UNOWN in the corner of your vision but before you can confirm its presence, it disappears. Turning back to the man, you notice that he too, has vanished... into a rift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave Mauville.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Enter the rift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 21:01:26 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Studying us.[break][break]
She was right, of course. Nomi had long suspected that the DRK Triad were the group behind Macro Cosmos, the company that collected data from Hoenn's citizenry via regular anonymous surveys as well as the creators of the Rondez-View of Luv game. It was no mere coincidence that the game had included eerily accurate information about real people, such as Nomi herself. The important question they needed to answer, however, was: to what end?[break][break]
Nomi listened to Father Winter's ominous prophecy. "He always gives this sort of warning: as if being perceived by Arceus will be our doom."[break][break]
Nomi watched the rift form, beckoning for Lulu to follow, voice taking on a determined tone.[break][break]
"I don't trust them. If the DRK Triad doesn't think we should allow Arceus to notice us, then I'm inclined to do the opposite. I want to talk to it."
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – RKS: STAGE TWO (FATHER WINTER)[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:44:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

her eyes narrowed in thought at the words. the original one?[break][break]

she turned to nomi. ”’which arceus?’” surely, she would remember the question.[break][break]

”we are universe 820. it implies that somewhere, there is a universe 1.” or a universe 0. ”the original—perhaps with its own arceus.”[break][break]

an unown appeared in the corner of her eye, and she spun, witnessing father winter vanish into a rift—like those that had opened up to other worlds.[break][break]

”they tried to stop the crystal. they told us we were at fault for becoming the origin point, for making use of our world’s anomalies. why would they use the rifts themselves?”[break][break]

”unless they are responsible for them?” had that conclusion already been reached? they’d had control of dialga and palkia for a time, after all.[break][break]

the simulation faded, shifting to the next. [break][break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 2:18:24 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 5:08:44 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the scene re-shaped itself into a familiar stone tower reaching towards the stars, Nomi contemplated Lulu's words.[break][break]
"I would not be shocked if there was a universe 0," she concluded, unknowingly echoing Lulu's own thoughts. "The original universe." She bit her lip, troubled. "Still doesn't explain why we're the Origin Point. Why here? Why now?"[break][break]
The two robed men with their opposing dragons began shouting their debate.[break][break]
"The DRK Triad is full of contradictions," Nomi sighed, ignoring them in favor of continuing her conversation with Lulu. "They disparage the anomalies of our world, yet take advantage of them for their own cryptic gains." She shook her head. "Avatars seem to frustrate them the most, and I wonder if that has anything to do with...the possession of legendary Pokemon. Once one of the legendaries aligns itself with one of us, it can no loner be controlled by them."[break][break]
She remembered how vehemently Holo did not want her to become The Visionary. She remembered 's report regarding the DRK Triad's interest in Necrozma. She remembered so many other instances in which legendaries had piqued the DRK Triad's interest. They'd attempted to chain Palkia and Dialga, once.[break][break]
Nomi glanced at the simulated Reshiram and Zekrom, as if to emphasize her point.
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – RKS: STAGE THREE (TAO DRAGONS)[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]