twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
penumbra
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 3:40:36 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
The floor continued to quake before them as Soyeon braced herself for the ground to open up some other method to impede their progress. What she wasn't counting on was the roof to suddenly give away, as a recognizable dragon-type with a wide mouth would shove the interior roof inside of its maw. Chunks of foundation and concrete gone within seconds, as if it were simple dough from cookies. Soyeon let out a gasp of surprise as it made itself known.

"A Guzzlord?"

It would stare down at its two targets before locking eyes on her and starting to charge. She scrambled to get up and began to hurry away back to Lulu before a timely invention by her Genesect would cut the Ultra Beast off. She looked down with a smirk, having to remind herself to find one of those for herself, one of these days. "Thank you, Ms. Flint." she said, now back up on her feet and frowning at their drawn Ultra Beast.

"I don't think we can take something that large by ourselves. We'll need to retreat or find something to use to our advantage."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
penumbra
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:06:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

“nonsense. i have our advantage right h–” before she could finish her sentence, more wall was ripped from the building, revealing a second guzzlord with its clearly set on soyeon.[break][break]

they weren’t terribly fast creatures, but at close range, the scientists were in immediate danger. not enough time to throw out an escape plan.[break][break]

lulu urged her, ”never mind. move!”[break][break]

alien stomach acid poured over the floor, leaving the only place to run deeper into the school. her flashlight beamed across the stained floor, and it would be only a moment running down the hallway before she noticed movement ahead of them as well. at least, it was not big enough to be a guzzlord.[break][break]

sharp teeth glinted in the light, set jaggedly in a pale blue face. ”this way, quickly!” the megalopolan called.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
mission: into the wild[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-genesect"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
penumbra
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:33:41 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Wonderful. A second Guzzlord had burst through another wall of the abandoned school, letting out a voracious cry of its own as the first one would appear quite reluctant on sharing its prey with the second. This would be just what they needed to buy them both time to escape, as Soyeon would look back towards Lulu and fled deeper into the school with her.

"This is unheard of. Two Guzzlords just picking a hunting ground within one another. It would be fascinating, if we weren't the food source."

She hurried along while dodging the pools of caustic stomach acid lining the floor and blocking their way out. They'd need to find some other way out of here before they got turned into Ultra Beast Chow. The darkness awaited their arrival as Lulu led the way into their salvation. Behind them, the two Guzzlords behind them starting fight with one another over who had first dibs over the scientist.

Just then, another presence made itself known to the both of them, though this was far more welcome than the Guzzlords. Soyeon flashed Lulu a look, as if to question whether or not it was a good idea to seek shelter from the Ultra Beasts with an unknown somebody.

"It beats melting in stomach acid." she dryly commented and hurried along to dive inside of the room the megalopolan had opened for the both of them.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
penumbra
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 6:48:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”maybe.” truthfully, she was not sure if she preferred death by rows of sharp teeth to death by stomach acid. neither sounded better. being that one was a possibility, while the other an almost certainty, forward was still the best option.[break][break]

they ran towards the megalopolan, who eyed them hungrily for the briefest moment as they rushed past through the doorway, and the door was shut behind them, as though it would do any good.[break][break]

”hurry, hurry, through that door now! the exit’s down that hall!”[break][break]

on the other side of the room, there was indeed another door that opened up into another hallway, and at the far end of it was an exit. through it could be seen the faded glow of neon from the dark streets outside.[break][break]

as the guzzlords continued to ravenously destroy the school, their rampage grew louder. "arceus, they tear through buildings like it's nothing!" she marveled, still hurrying towards their escape. she was flanked by her pokemon, who kept a careful eye on the suspiciously helpful megalopolan.[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
penumbra
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 8:39:33 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Their megalopolan friend continued to eyeball them both as they approached, though they did at least offer them some means of an escape from this little meeting of the two Guzzlords. Soyeon continued to sprint in order to keep up with the other twom as the sound of massive hungry Ultra Beasts were taking apart the school in no time at all.

"They can eat roughly several buildings worth of people and infrastructure per mouthful. I can't imagine they're ever going to be full."

Soyeon said as she ran towards the door with a soft neon glow coming from the outside of the building. Her mind did wonder about the Megalopolan current trying to save them though. Why would they possibly be willing to help them out now, of all times? She felt uneasy about the situation and while they appreciated the save, worried about what they were about to step into a trap. She was ready to reach for Ignis' Pokeball if things got too dangerous. Something that could break them out. But for now, they didn't really have a choice.

"Keep it up! We're almost there!"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
penumbra
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 5:31:06 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"never seen one not eating!" she ran between desks. "maybe you're right!"[break][break]

everyone was hungry in lesser megalopolis. the monsters, the people, and their terrible god. it was not enough that their light had been swallowed. the sad carcass of their city was picked apart too.[break][break]

they rushed through the second door, and the megalopolan was behind them. his grin flashed in what neon light could make it down the stained dark hall. a nasty-sounding laugh rumbled up his throat.[break][break]

”keep going! go on! no guzzlords out there, that’s for sure!” he called and licked his lips, a bit of drool rolling down off his chin and into the black abyss of the floor.[break][break]

they had no choice, and so she didn’t stop to question the strange look in his eye, nor turn to see it. the door ahead to the city flung open from her push, and three more megalopolans were outside, clearly having been waiting.[break][break]

the one behind them howled with a joyous laughter that echoed through the valleys between black skyscrapers, as he celebrated. hungry no more![break][break]

”a trap,” lulu deduced, quietly and mostly to herself, because it was plenty obvious that they had fucked up without her saying so.[break][break]

”don’t worry! at least we’ll cook you first.” more teeth gleamed, and another megalopolan chimed in, “better than a guzzlord, right?”[break][break]

they drew closer all at once, and lulu kicked and scrambled, marshadow’s shadow punch knocking into her closest attacker. her genesect threw up an arm of its own to shield soyeon, but it would not be effective for long.[break][break]

”run!”[break][break]

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
penumbra
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 9:36:23 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Oh wonderful, it was a trap. Soyeon and Lulu quickly found themselves against a small group of three megalopolans that were outside of the final door leading into the outside world. They didn't bother hiding their plans for the both of them, with Soyeon tensing up a little at being surrounded. "I'd...rather not be eaten." With 2 Guzzlords behind them and a group of megalopolans in front, things didn't look two good for the two of them.

Still, Soyeon put herself in front of Lulu as they grinned at the pair of scientists. Afraid, but willing to put her life before the other woman's.

Lulu wasted no time in kicking one as they'd be affording an opportunity to escape from their captors. Soyeon jumped to flee behind her superior, though yelped as she was tackled from behind by one of the other two. "Ack! Run, Lulu!"

She lannded on her belt, as a hand fought against the megalpolan fighting with her to slap her Pokeball containing her Perrserker. Just as she was struggling to push the oncoming knife away from her throat, the steel type would rush into the fray, slashing at the attacker until he'd recoil, clutching his face sliced by the Pokemon's claws. Now up, Soyeon scooped him up and began running towards Lulu as the Perrserker let out a battle cry.

"Ha...Thanks..." Soyeon told herself with a frown.

One familiar building smash later, one of the two Guzzlords, or maybe even a third one, would cry out and chomp at the wall beside them. She cursed to herself at her luck, pushing herself to sprint as fast as she could. Her speed had managed to catch up to Lulu after some time, but the.

"We could maybe escape them if we have a fast enough Pokemon. I know Ignis can fly us out of here, but we'll need some room to lift off. Preferably away from the Guzzlords."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
penumbra
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 4:45:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

when soyeon placed herself between her and the megalopolans, lulu yelled out, “what are you doing?!”[break][break]

she was relieved for only a second when soyeon began to run–before she was promptly tackled to the ground with a knife at her throat. shit.[break][break]

the perrserker rushed in just in time. a proud moment for steel-types, as genesect fired off a techno blast at one of the megalopolans, sending them flying into the shadows where they did not get back up again.[break][break]

however, the guzzlord would not be so easy to down.[break][break]

the one time i don’t have an alakazam on me… a poor decision, in retrospect.[break][break]

“i don't have anything fast, unfortunately, but the rift’s not far from here. i’ll slow them down and then we can make it if we run.”[break][break]

from the coat of her pocket she lifted a klefki who’d been hiding. was always hiding. ”spikes,” she told it, and it was something she should have done before, maybe, but to be fair, she hadn’t been sure that they’d follow through the building. now, it was clear: the guzzlords were hunting them.[break][break]

or perhaps soyeon? they had seemed to home in on her…[break][break]

there would be plenty of time to ponder on the safer side of the rift. as spikey obstacles were scattered about, she led the way down the street, and towards the exit.[break][break]

”come on!”[break][break]

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
penumbra
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 5:20:37 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
The Genesect's TECHNO BLAST sailed over Soyeon's head, the whizzing sound of energy passing her by while the scientist turned back just in time to see the resulting explosion. A tinge of envy knit itself into her chest as had found the Genesects fairly cute, in their own little messed up way. Maybe if she ever got one, there was a chance it could be used for more worthwhile purposes.

One of these days, anyway.

More pressing matters showed themselves to the two women as the Guzzlords continued their attempt at chowing down on the both of them. Soyeon had a good mind to keep pace with Lulu, though she legs were killing her. Was she snacking a bit too much recently? All that stress relieving chocolate was good for the mind, but she had wondered if maybe she was doing it a bit too much. Her mouth watered slightly at the thought of what would be waiting for her back at her desk. Maybe cutting down could be postponed by a day. Maybe two.

At least running for her life was good cardio.

"Let's hope neither of these Guzzlords feel hungry enough to follow us." She said in response to Lulu. They had their goal and it was a mad dash to the finish. Lulu pulled out a little Klefki from her pocket and laid out some spikes to deter their pursuers while they continued their sprint. Soyeon continued carrying her Purrserker and could see their exit out of Ultra Space for the time being. Her legs hit the ground to a steady beat.

"You're full of surprises, aren't you?" Soyeon said in jest and pushed herself forward, having lagged a bit behind once her endurance had waivered and slowed down behind Lulu. "I'm going to need a week off after this!"

Once Soyeon and Lulu were ever so closer towards the exit portal, and the scientist felt her heart ready to explode out of her chest.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
penumbra
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 17:18:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

though she spent much of her time in the labs beneath a loosely draping lab coat, she remained in good shape. perhaps it was lingering habits from prison, or those instilled again by ’s combat coaching. perhaps it was fear of being unprepared.[break][break]

”guzzlord’s don’t stop eating,” she told soyeon, seldom one to provide any false hope.[break][break]

at her next comment, her gaze flashed over at her a moment, now almost sure that the woman was flirting. but now was not the time. too focused on their escape, she didn’t respond, eyes falling away and ahead again.[break][break]

”take it up with sato!” she called about time off, glad for once to shrug off such a request onto someone else – though she suspected if soyeon had spent much time in their labs, she was only joking.[break][break]

they made it back to the rift finally, safe and sound, and soon disappeared into it, back to the other side again.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-genesect"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-klefki"][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
penumbra
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 5:08:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB