Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Thomas' Plotter
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 16:25:23 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

THOMAS BENOIT

At one point, Thomas was someone of great importance. A Kalosian Marquis belonging to one of the top arms tech families in the world. One of Hoenn's members of the vaunted Elite Four. One livestream saw him throw it all away. Stepping away from his seat at the Elite Four. Being disowned by his family, stripped of his title. All to take the matters of Rocket, and the chaos plaguing the world, into his own hands.

Realizing just how mistaken he was in this course of action, Thomas turned himself in for his acts. Given a shot at redemption, Thomas humbly takes it. Though he believes he will never be what he was before his foolish choice, all he wants to be is a real part of the solution, rather than another splash of gasoline on the open fire.

CURRENT PLOTS

REDEMPTION
Following the events of Goodbye Galar, Thomas had turned himself into the League, for his actions as Wraith. Given a chance by to make amends for his abandonment and violent acts, Thomas intends to make the most of it. Even if he will never get back the status he once held within the League, Thomas will work with them all the same, to repair as much of the damage done as he can.

SEEKING:
  • League officials to work with
  • Civilians to rescue, or otherwise aid
  • Rockets, or other criminals, to go against
A DARK TURN
After his infamous livestream, and ugly resignation from the League in late 2021, Thomas took matters into his own hands. Donning a stolen prototype suit of armor, Thomas began to terrorize the criminal underworld as Wraith. Using disguises, Illusions, and a Porygon to subvert the technology used for security, Thomas began to prey on the predators.

His actions were characterized by grisly violence. Typically using guile, aided by the likes of his Zoroark and Porygon, Thomas would infiltrate enemy territory, in order to get close to the high value targets within. Once alone with his targets, Wraith would execute them in brutal ways, either leaving them to be found by their underlings later, or throwing their bodies to their minions, before disappearing into the night. If the group was heinous enough, Wraith would find it fitting to engage in an outright killing spree.

Despite the extreme levels of violence that Wraith was known to engage in, the grim vigilante made it a point to keep civilians out of the crossfire. If needed, he would come to the rescue of those in trouble.

SEEKING:
  • Rocket or otherwise survivors of his attacks
  • League personnel or civilians aided or rescued in the process of his attacks
REFORMIST
Though Thomas has come back to the League, he believes that things need to seriously change, if they are to win. The disagreements with the League's way of doing things, the very elements that drove him towards brutal vigilantism, are what he seeks to change. Better protections for the people. Harsher responses to the threats that plague them.

In Thomas' eyes, a 'cruel to be kind' approach is necessary. Reasoning that no matter what they do, Rocket's PR machine will find a way to spin it against them. So rather than trying to appease any bleeding hearts fruitlessly, they should crack down on the threats plaguing the Region, and sort out the aftermath later.

SEEKING:
  • Likeminded individuals to work with
  • Those who prefer the status quo to oppose him
MENTOR
Over time, Thomas has found that he enjoys mentoring younger, or otherwise less experienced people in battling with their Pokemon, as well as hand to hand combat. Though was his first foray into the instructor role, his interactions with have shown him that he enjoys passing his knowledge on, and making others stronger.

SEEKING:
  • Apprentices to train

OTHER PLOT HOOKS

PAST CONNECTIONS

• Interpol Agents
  • Citizens of Kanto (especially Saffron City)
  • Kalosian, Galarian, and Paldean nobility

NEW CONNECTIONS

• League operatives to aid
  • Civilians to aid

RELATIONS

ACQUAINTANCES & COLLEAGUES

• - "I won't let you down again, Commissioner."
  • - "Though the twenty years we spent together might not have been real, I still cherish the time we spent training together. I hope we can work together in the real world."
  • @tag - Quote
  • @tag - Quote
  • @tag - Quote

FRIENDS

• - "I've got your back, Pokkenger! Together, we'll destroy those that threaten Hoenn, and its people!"
  • @tag - Quote

LOVERS

• @tag - Quote

FAMILY

• - "Though I worry about you being here in Hoenn, I'm glad to see you safe. Just please, stay safe."
  • - blurb here

ENEMIES

[googlefont="Poppins"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights