TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 7:16:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

thanks to efforts from , ollie and the other rangers had been able to work on a project to help fallarbor's population. he was glad to finally being doing something that he was used to — with his new position, everything seemed so unknown so it was good to finally be able to settle into something comfortable and familiar.

[break][break] the brunette leaned back with a sigh, wiping sweat from his brow.

[break][break] "finally!"

[break][break] he'd been setting the last several minutes trying to figure why the water purifying devices that they set along this path were malfunctioning, but finally felt like he was getting headway. feeling a shiver on his back, he turns his head to see someone watching him.

[break][break] "oh hey! you think you could grab that for me?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
ashen anomaly

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:320px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:400px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:115px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 18:30:22 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[googleFont=Lato][googleFont=Abril+Fatface][googleFont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Like a well-oiled machine, the rangers carried a consistency through their process. Wearing a cape was only one part of the charade. The other parts included reconstruction and repair. They had taken in a few local volunteers to help smooth the operation's rough edges, but Roy was only here as an observer. He had no intention to participate, but he was there to watch. Unfortunately for the trainer, a certain ranger had other plans for him.

[break][break]

"Me?"

[break][break]

Roy was notorious for his bad faith. The command was clearly directed at him, but he wanted to be difficult. To him, the ranger mentality was only skin-deep and if he had an opportunity to challenge it, he would surely oblige.

[break][break]

Before the ranger could clarify, the flunkey was already on the move. He bent himself over a bundle of tools and reached for whatever one looked most suitable for the current job. "This one?" He asked, dangling some kind of wrench between his index finger and his thumb.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Roy's being difficult.

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon charizard"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon squirtle"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon ivysaur"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon noivern"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost]margin: 5px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost b]font-weight:normal;color:#d59e39;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost table td]vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-box]margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 22:23:24 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

ollie either doesn't notice or doesn't pay mind to the fact that the other man questioned him, because he turns back to what he's doing with ease, with full trust that would aid him.

[break][break] that's how morales were built.

[break][break] with love and trust. and it usually paid back too.

[break][break] or at least, it did in this case.

[break][break] "yeah!"

[break][break] ollie grinned, grabbing the wrench from the other and twisted the screw into place. he pushed the button, and — voila! clean water poured from the spout, clearing away the grime and dirt that filled the rest of the river.

[break][break] the ranger brushed his knees, before standing up, offering his hand.

[break][break] "i don't think i caught your name. mine's ollie! what's yours?"

[break]

ashen anomaly

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:320px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:400px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:115px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 17:28:12 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

In unison, the flunky lifted himself to his feet in a similar fashion. He curiously examined the ranger's outreached hand for a moment and then shifted his view to his face. Instead of brushing away at his knees, the trainer scrubbed a single hand on his hip. He extends that same hand forward to lock it with the one before him. The grasp is firm. To him, this was more than just an introduction. It was a test.

[break][break]
"I'm Roy."
[break][break]

The same hand he used to shake is used to wipe away at his mouth, but only briefly. Making friends with the locals was one thing, but making friends with the rangers was another. Certain gateways and special privileges were on the line. All of these aligned with his goals.

[break][break]

"What's next?"

[break][break]

Although nonchalant, the curiosity in his voice is obvious. The genuine interest may carry some weight.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 6:10:48 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"roy! nice ta meet 'cha."

[break][break] this wasn't a test. at least not to ollie. he hated tests growing up, so he never wanted to make anyone else feel that same way.

[break][break] ollie begins a walk down the riverbed, head tilted towards him.

[break][break] "oh, well i have to check the rest of the devices down the riverbed. make sure they're all working properly, ya know?"

[break][break] he gave a carefree shrug.

[break][break] "the work that councilwoman morningstar is doing is really great, i hope we can see some improvements soon." he glanced over at the other man. "what do you think?"

[break][break] after all, the best feedback came from the general public, after all.

[break]

ashen anomaly

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 18:32:14 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

As the ranger continued on about his duties, the trainer scanned his surroundings. His glare purposefully ignored the mechanic before him. It was as if he was ignoring him. The only response was in the form of subtle head nod.
[break][break]

"Yeah, she's certainly somethin'."

[break][break]

He wasn't one for small talk. Especially when it's a conversation about her. His current interest was placed elsewhere.

[break][break]
"How long have you been doing work out here?"

[break][break]

There was no eye contact with his question. The trainer continued his probe of the scenery, making notes of some of the devices along the riverbed.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 6:33:43 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

ollie smiled blithely, ignorant to the other's views on . though ollie was sure there were people who may not have agreed with him, the head ranger was sure that she was a good person. who cared what she had been doing before, when she'd stepped down? ollie certainly didn't.

[break][break] "hmm," he tilted his head to the side at the other's question. "'bout a few weeks, i think? though until recently most of my work was pretty much squared away to evergrande."

[break][break] between everything that was involved in protecting the city, and his job as it's captain, ollie had left it to fallarbor's rangers to take care of. but now that he was head ranger, ollie had even more responsibility to make sure that hoenn at large was healing — which meant more traveling. not that ollie was really complaining.

[break][break] "how about you? you live around here?"

[break]

ashen anomaly

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 15:34:44 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"] Roy didn't anticipate the ranger's question. "No." He pauses to think of a way to properly explain his reason for being there. "I'm from Rustboro." This answer gives him more time to ponder. This guy was head ranger. A weird answer was going to make him look suspicious. The last thing he wanted was the ranger's on his tail, even if he wasn't really guilty of anything. An annoyance is still an annoyance.
[break][break]
"I've been traveling."
[break][break]
His basic answers make him sound guilty, but he didn't expect the ranger to pry. Most of his reasons for getting around were innocent, but breaking into tombs and plundering its interior probably wasn't something that would sit well with the captain.
[break][break]
"Should we move onto the next one?" He motions towards the devices they're working on.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 8:05:12 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh! rustboro, that's neat. is stationed there as ranger captain."

[break][break] briefly, ollie wondered if this guy would've gotten along with her. they didn't really seem like a personality match, though.

[break][break] then again, some might say that he and roy didn't seem like a personality match either.

[break][break] but for some reason he liked him. he was straightforward and helpful.

[break][break] "oh! i like traveling. where've you been? maybe we've been to the same spots! i was in kalos for a couple of years, ya know."

[break][break] ollie continues chattering on as he leads them to the next water purifier set. in fact, he would probably do this for as long as the other man would let him or until he found a way to weasel out of ollie's attention.

[break][break]

ashen anomaly

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 17:24:04 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"] The ranger captain was relentless with his words, even if they were coated with kindness. Roy wasn't used to this kind of attention, but he would play along if he had to.
[break][break]
"I've been to a few different places."
[break][break]
Roy was honest in his answer but managed to deflect the real truth of his past. This is how he handled conversations like these. The rangers would only know what he wanted them to know. However, not everything he said was part of a charade. Ollie's company was appreciated to some degree.
[break][break]
The draconid kept his pace with the ranger leader as he moved to the next set of water purifiers and offered the same help as before. Roy was straightforward, but Ollie was ongoing. Despite the torrent of words from his companion, the trainer mustered the patience to tackle their ongoing exchange.
[break][break]
As their work shifted into the night, they managed to repair an entire line of water purifying machines before they quit.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
domino effect [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 17:40:05 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: