Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:20:27 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The distant figure of the Flygon overhead glimmered into view, soaring through the sky with single-minded intent. Large eyes scoured the surroundings for the woman it knew it was tasked to meet -- "the Visionary," she had styled herself. At first it was difficult to parse her out from the environment, until the dragon realized that it was not the pink-haired woman it sought.[break][break]

Instead, it pursued one of the Unown that served as her sentinels, catching sight of the alphabetical Pokemon and diving towards it with care for its precious cargo. The nearly-unconscious woman on its back let out a groan, eyes shut to the swirling images and vertigo that flight invited, trusting 's Pokemon to take her to some semblance of safety. A Greninja gingerly held her fast, preventing her from falling to the wayside as they traveled.[break][break]

Half of Elisabeth didn't think she'd safely land. It was more likely to be some cruel trick fate had played on her; hope, in her experience, usually was.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 4:54:29 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Unown-A was quick to inform the others. They were a collective, connected through mind, body, and spirit: news travelled fast through such a powerful network, bound by devotion. [break][break]
And so it was that Nomi's vision suddenly changed, consciousness magnetically drawn to the Unown-A that called out to her - like a radio signal - from Dewford Beach, where it had been watching for League reinforcements. Through its eye, the Head Scientist watched the Flygon and Greninja deposit their living cargo gingerly to the sands below, and with a hissed intake of breath, realized who it was.[break][break]
"Kal, with me," she called out to the shiny Unown-K that shadowed her, tone urgent. It was by her side in an instant. Together, they pinpointed the exact location of the Unown-A, then teleported to it. Nomi landed somewhat unsteadily; the events of the past several days had taken a toll on her. It seemed she did not have limitless access to her powerful new abilities: sooner or later, she would need to rest.[break][break]
Approaching the Flygon and Greninja - who seemed to be waiting for her, strangely enough - Nomi held up a hand in peaceful greeting, and said, calmly, "I am the Visionary. Thank you for bringing her here. You may return to your trainer now."[break][break]
This seemed to appease them, for they backed away from her with bowed heads - as if in supplication - then retreated, the Flygon taking the Greninja onto its back. Once they were gone, Nomi knelt next to the half-conscious woman, marveling at the way her hair fanned out around her head like a halo of gold.[break][break]
"Welcome back, Elisabeth," she murmured.
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 5:27:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She registered, faintly, the departure of the strange man's Pokemon. would receive them soon, their cargo delivered safely. Should she feel grateful to him? She struggled to feel anything at all, except the sheer exhaustion that left her spent.[break][break]

Dazed, her green eyes fluttered open to meet the Head Scientist's gaze. It was difficult to make out her features, but they seemed familiar, and the way she cradled Elisabeth in her arms felt kind.[break][break]

"I'm so tired," she sighed out, head drooping as her golden hair spilled out behind her. "I don't know how much longer I can stay awake."[break][break]

It was like being a child again, seeking the warmth of someone's arms to hold her. She was too weak to muster any pride.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 4:12:40 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"You'll be able to rest soon," Nomi assured her, arms wrapped around Elisabeth as if she were something precious - fragile, even. This bone-weary, battle-worn woman was so unlike the Underboss Nomi was familiar with, it was jarring.[break][break]
In fact, Nomi almost second-guessed her initial assessment - but the angles of this woman's face, the curve of her lip, the way she exuded a natural elegance even in an exhausted state...
And those emerald eyes were unmistakable. Unforgettable. How Nomi had hated the blood-red bitterness that had replaced them.[break][break]
"Do you have all of your Pokemon?" Nomi asked softly, hardly daring to hope. The absence of Wo-Chien was a disturbing thing in its own right: where would a miserable creature like that go, if not with its Avatar, the sustenance fueling its grudge against humanity? But if Elisabeth had managed to free herself from it, then its awful influence would not be able to poison Rocket from within.[break][break]
It has its own agenda, Nomi thought. They all do.[break][break]
Her heart ached for , too.[break][break]
But it must be gone, or she wouldn't look like her old self.[break][break]
As the breeze picked up, tendrils of pastel pink hair blowing about her face, Nomi couldn't help but feel uneasy rather than relieved.
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 4:34:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Did she have all her Pokemon? What a strange question. She strained to work through the shattered panes of stained-glass memory, one jagged shard at a time, until a mosaic of events reflected an answer in her mind.[break][break]

"No," she mumbled, shaking her head as she struggled to articulate her thoughts. "He killed my Salazzle. And my Dragalge. Silph, or Morningstar... I can't remember which." A hand flew to her forehead, and her skin burned to the touch. "And Tapu Fini... I don't know where it is now. Or Wo-chien."[break][break]

No explanation followed as she slumped forward into Nomi's arms. She couldn't remember what she'd kept secret anymore.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 1:26:36 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi's mind strained under the weight of the information casually dropped upon her, like an unexpected boulder falling from above. Neurons fired, thoughts connected, and at the end of the cognitive tunnel, a sudden, stark, knife-edged clarity.[break][break]
She fought and and survived, but somehow the altercation severed her ties with Wo-Chien - at least partly.[break][break]
- and, perhaps even more astounding - [break][break]
She had two of them. She's always had TWO of them.[break][break]
Tapu Fini. Goddess of strange waters, deity of nature's revenge, guardian of grief. It had once pledged itself to the very Councilman Elisabeth had supposedly fought, but Nomi had read the reports: she knew that her beloved and had stripped it from him in an act of necessary violence. Nobody had ever been entirely sure what it was - is - capable of.[break][break]
The mist is madness, she thought, and the concept seemed to come from outside of herself, an impression placed upon her like a delicate hand caress. The Unown did not have much in the way of hard evidence on this matter, but they remembered everything that had ever brushed shoulders with creation, and Tapu Fini was incredibly dangerous. That much was certain.[break][break]
"And where are they now, Elisabeth? Fernando and Freya? Did they escape?"
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 1:39:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I tried to kill them," she insisted, her exhaustion misunderstanding the concern in the other woman's eyes as disappointment in her failure. "I don't know what else I could have done, and I..."[break][break]

Like a small child overwhelmed by a world that still felt new and strange, she shook her head, her frustration manifesting in hot tears that glimmered in her green eyes.[break][break]

"I had no other choice," Elisabeth whispered hoarsely, her fingers hooking into Nomi's clothing with desperation. She clung to her like the Head Scientist was the only person still tethering her to the living. "It all just happened so fast, I don't..."[break][break]

She dissolved into broken sobs, pushed past the point of dignity or caring as she buried her tear-streaked face in Nomi's shoulder.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 1:41:44 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Delicate arms immediately wrapped around the weary Underboss, pulling her into a tight embrace. The strangeness of the moment faded as instinct took over: here was an anguished woman, pushed to her absolute limit, seeking the only comfort available in the aftermath of her most recent ordeal. Perhaps the threads of fate that had brought the ruinous snail to Elisabeth's doorstep in the first place were the very same ones that now endeavored to place the most vulnerable version of her - abandoned by said Patron - in Nomi's capable and caring hands. Every time Nomi thought she understood the nature of their universe, it surprised her again and again and again. Everything was connected, on a macrocosmic and microcosmic level - the Unown had taught her that much already.[break][break]
The truth of it was quite simple, really. This Elisabeth was a freshly cracked chrysalis: the creature birthed could be destroyed so easily, should the wrong person come across her in such a state. To be tasked with protecting her during such a rebirth...it felt oddly appropriate for Nomi, who's power manifested, at its core, from a place of love.[break][break]
And if there was anyone who needed to be loved, needed to know that hate was not the only option, it was .[break][break]
She will resent you more for this, a small voice in the back of her mind cautioned. When she's whole again.[break][break]
"I am sure that you were brilliant," Nomi reassured the other woman in a soft, yet firm tone. "I am confident that if anyone could stand against those two, and give them utter hell, it would be you."[break][break]
Mentally, she willed the Unown-A that was still with them to go in search of and - whichever one it could find first. Perhaps, if they were lucky, the two would still be together. It disappeared, leaving Kallistatus as the singular sentinel watching over the two women.[break][break]
"All you have to do now is hold onto me. I can take us back to the Rocket submarine."
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 22:13:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She blinked back tears, droplets staining the Head Scientist's clothing as these strangely soothing words confused and comforted her alike.[break][break]

Elisabeth's grasp on reality felt so tenuous at the moment -- the images replaying in her mind seemed unreal enough, with Tapu Fini at the forefront of that cinematic reel -- leaving her unsure how much she could trust the moment in front of her for what it was.[break][break]

If this is a dream, the underboss thought to herself, at least it is a merciful one.[break][break]

The last woman to hold her in this way had been... hadn't it been ? How long ago that felt now. That had been the night1 before they'd visited her parents' graves, wasn't it?[break][break]

"You are pieces of white, black, and grey, like everyone else."
[break]

"You shouldn't have believed in me," Elisabeth mumbled as she relented, and it was unclear if she was talking to Nomi, or to the white-haired woman who had safely returned to Snowbelle City before she could see what her friend had become.

1PEACE LILIES ft. Georgette Bluebottle
[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 18:01:23 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Elisabeth's face softened, and she melted into Nomi's arms.[break][break]
"Of course I believed in you. You are one of the strongest people I know," Nomi explained, matter-of-fact. And with two Gods backing her? Elisabeth ought to have been unstoppable.[break][break]
So where are those Gods now?[break][break]
Small dark patches formed on utilitarian fabric, proof of Elisabeth's grief - or was it gratitude? - or was it simply overwhelm? Nomi rocked her gently, like a child, hoping to soothe away the hurt of the day's trials. She had never known a mother's touch, or a sister's embrace, but in that moment, it felt natural to hold onto Elisabeth with a familial grace - perhaps because it renewed her hope in 's recovery, that he too could be healed with the right care and attention.[break][break]
It is not so easy a thing, she - the Unown? - reminded her. Ruination cannot be stopped by love alone.[break][break]
It was logic that tempered her heart, in the end. So, after a few moments, she murmured, "We can look for them, if you want." She paused. "Not Fernando and Freya, I mean. Tapu Fini and Wo-Chien."[break][break]
Kallistatus remained neutral, dutifully vigilant.[break][break]
"The Unown will help."[break][break]
Say no, a small part of her, the part that defied logic even still, pleaded. Say no and I'll take you home and that will be the end of your suffering.[break][break]
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 23:19:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She shook her head vehemently, the idea of further confrontation leaving her sick with dread. "I've had enough," she pleaded, and suddenly another wave of exhaustion rocked her. All the emotions that had overwhelmed her in the last few hours had expended every last resource of strength she had.[break][break]

Suffering had existed before Wo-chien; it had existed with Wo-chien; it would exist after that deity discarded her, should the Ruinous Beast ever do so. This much Elisabeth believed, no matter how much Tapu Fini soothed her with its lulling pink mist.[break][break]

If happiness could be attained so easily, Wo-chien wouldn't have hunted her so fiercely for her brokenness.[break][break]

"Please," Elisabeth said again, reaching for the other woman's sleeve. "Please, can we go?"[break][break]

She didn't ask to go home. She didn't have one.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 2:11:48 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi ought to have felt relieved: Elisabeth did not want to look for her Patrons, just as the young scientist had hoped. But it was apprehension that gnawed at her stomach as she gently pushed the other woman into a more stable seated position: as if Elisabeth's plea wasn't true reassurance, but rather, a subconscious delay tactic.[break][break]
"Yes, we can go," Nomi consoled. She waved for Kallistatus, and the shiny Unown-K was at her side in a moment.[break][break]
"I know you've been through a lot, Elisabeth, so you'll have to forgive me for putting you through one last trial. It should only take a few seconds, but it might be jarring. Hold on tight."[break][break]
With that, she willed Kallistatus to take them to the Rocket submarine. She pictured it in her mind, shut her eyes tight, and found the tether - then pulled Elisabeth through the spatial distortion that was teleportation. When she opened her eyes, they were in her office, not far from the couch.[break][break]
Nomi half-expected to be there, snoring away; a pang of disappointment when she realized right away that it was empty.[break][break]
Later, once Elisabeth had been taken to the infirmary, once Nomi had trudged back to her office, once a report had been written, once Parker had been texted...Nomi collapsed onto the couch only to realize there was something in her pocket - something unexpected. A note, hastily written and secretly stashed - presumably by the Greninja that had entrusted Elisabeth's fate to Nomi.[break][break]
She read it three times before she said to Kallistatus, "It seems our message did not fall on deaf ears."[break][break]
, at least, had listened.
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
PROVIDENCE
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 2:23:58 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: