Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 6:12:13 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Why did she always linger here?[break][break]

As ever, the jubokko leaves taunted her with their stench: stale and brittle, something she'd inhaled deeply too many times before with bitterness and regret.[break] [break]

The Ruinous Beast did not walk beside her this time, wandering the liminal space of the Border with a thoughtless, aimless mien.[break][break]

Emerald eyes remained unfocused, as if looking for someone in the shadows that wasn't there.[break][break]

She paid no heed to the presence of another shadow behind her.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 10:59:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

uncertainty leads him to the place they had once met; a realm where the living are guests at best and intruders at worst. unsure which side he falls on, he treads carefully, familiar enough with the border to know better.[break][break]

the same jubokko tree lies ahead of him, and standing under it is someone who might very well be dead. he does not fear the spirits, however, and approaches.[break][break]

"not intruding, am i?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#649187!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #649187 } .alex b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 7:01:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

In a manner of speaking, the woman he saw should have been dead: buried beneath the rot that Wo-chien had dragged out of her, left to drown in her own misery and resentment.[break][break]

She froze mid-step, the familiar voice carrying on the wind as she whipped around to face a man she'd not intended to reunite with again. looked at her as if she was a ghost, and part of her wished that she was.[break][break]

Living was harder to explain to him.[break][break]

"Stone," she greeted him simply, brushing blonde hair out of her green eyes. He'd recognize her Kalosian accent, likely, just as he had the last time he'd seen her here transformed.[break][break]

The faintest ring of an apology echoed in his name, and maybe he'd hear that, too.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 11:33:57 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

recognition comes easily despite her change in appearance, perhaps aided by her kalosian accent, the jubokko tree before them, or the hint of an apology echoed in his name.[break][break]

"you weren't answering my calls."[break][break]

living is harder to explain, she's right.[break][break]

"i feared the worst."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #649187 } .alex b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 19:00:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Then I am sorry to tell you that your fears are realized," she said curtly, turning to leave him before he could draw the conversation out further. "Silph remains alive. The woman you love ensured it."[break][break]

The palpable bitterness with which she invoked startled even her, and with it came a rush of exhilaration from an unseen source, greedy for that grudge to once more take root in her. Terror seized her, and all motion ceased as she stopped and stared at the jubokko tree, half-expecting ochre eyes to leer out from the gloom.[break][break]

"I don't even know why I wanted to kill him so much," she confessed finally, fighting down the panic that sought to overpower her. Down, down, down that unwanted thought went, pushed out of sight and out of mind. "I... didn't feel like myself."[break][break]

I still don't, her eyes admitted.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 5:33:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"that much, i know."[break][break]

who would alexander stone be if he hadn't known? if he had let information slip between his fingers? for someone who prides himself on knowledge, there are some things he has to know.[break][break]

"i was referring to you. i wasn't sure if you were dead or alive and none of the reports could confirm it. even now, i'm still unsure."[break][break]

he takes a step closer, daring to reach out to her arm to see if she's tangible and not just a creation of this realm, or worse, a figment of his own mind.[break][break]

"you wanted to kill him because he deserved it."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 6:58:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Did he?" she echoed him, numb. "I'm not so sure anymore." All her information about the man felt so hazy, and all her hurt and anger felt so... personal.[break][break]

She'd felt as if she'd been dangled by some otherworldly puppeteer that day. Each harrowing emotion had been a different string that creature had yanked upon in her, and obediently she'd let her world become blinded by the same scorned rage that had first made her a murderer.[break][break]

"I felt like I was punishing him for everything wrong in the world. Not for him, exactly."[break][break]

When his hand touched her, she flinched despite herself, startled at his abrupt proximity. Reflexively she held herself fast, an instinctual fear kindled in her eyes.[break][break]

"Why do you care about me?" she demanded then, suspicion darkening her gaze. "You know what I am now. You should have wanted me dead, too."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 7:33:46 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you were so sure before. no, you have to be sure."[break][break]

what changed? he wonders, spurred forward by the way she flinches from his touch only to be caught off guard by the fear in her eyes.[break][break]

"because i care about justice. you are not the first he has wronged and you won't be the last. why can't you understand that?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 7:41:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Hesitation wavered in her eyes. 'It opens your heart,' that other version of Silph had said. What did that mean, exactly? The instant before her escape replayed in her mind, confusing her as threw himself in the line of fire against .[break][break]

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!"
[break]

His enraged voice repeated uncomfortably in her mind, frightening her with its intensity of feeling. Without realizing it, her hold on herself tightened, and her gaze lowered to the ground. "How am I different?" she asked instead. "I command the same powers he had. I wield them against others, as he did."[break][break]

She shut her eyes tight, a shaky breath leaving her lips.[break][break]

"One day, someone will want me dead too. For the same reasons. Maybe even him."[break][break]

Could she even fathom the depths of his disdain for her now? Wouldn't he hunt her, too, as she had hunted him? She'd done so out of fear for what he might have done, but his vengeance against her would be justified. She'd been the one to strike first blood.[break][break]

would kill her at the first opportunity. She believed this truth with all of her body and soul.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 7:57:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"the difference is in how you command those powers. your intentions are not the same; they simply cannot be."[break][break]

he refuses to believe it so because it would make him a hypocrite. to condemn one side only to empower another.[break][break]

"he will come for you, you know. is not a man who forgives, especially not after what you've done to him."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"which is why you should've killed him."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 8:08:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Don't you think I tried?" she shouted back, and her heart twisted inside of herself, churning with guilt and self-loathing. He was right. Of course he was right. "I failed because I was betrayed, Stone."[break][break]

She ran a hand through her blonde hair, distracted by discordant thoughts that all swam in her mind. How much of this was the Borders' influence, she wondered, and how much of it was her own inability to make sense of what had happened that day?[break][break]

"I trusted a woman I shouldn't have," she said, seizing any excuse to direct her anger elsewhere -- at anyone but herself. "We both did."[break][break]

A tiny voice warned her against this thought, and all the temptations such thoughts invited in her. It peeked through her defenses like a crack in a window, allowing the shadows to slither back in.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 5:13:13 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the cracks in his mask are wide enough for frustrations to slip through. his voice rises to meet hers; an uncharacteristic display that feels unbecoming of him.[break][break]

"trying isn't enough—you had to kill him, elisabeth—you had to!"[break][break]

he bites his tongue after, stilling his emotions enough with a sigh that seems to echo in the border.[break][break]

"what's done is done. we must plan for the future now."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 5:20:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Fucking kill him yourself, then!" Fury and wounded rage thrummed through her vocal chords, and she threw an empty capsule at him that he would recognize: the one she had spent in her battle with . The one readied with her Nihilego's poison. "He was ready for me. He was ready for this. He guessed what I would do to him, and I..."[break][break]

When she let out a scream this time, it had no words. Just a torturous cacophony of self-loathing and frustration.[break][break]

"I changed him. Just for a moment, but still. I changed him."[break][break]

And hadn't it saved her life? Hadn't stealing his autonomy saved her own? She'd done it before, with others, but never to the extent she had transformed him. It had never been such an extreme shift, not from the start with , and not even when she'd begun to perfect her technique with .[break][break]

That anyone could have that much power over another human being frightened her.[break][break]

"No one could forgive what I did."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 5:36:18 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

they had been foolish to think that one poison-filled capsule would be enough to bring an end to a man who has spent his life preparing contingencies for situations that may or may not happen. he blames himself, too, for being too naive in his arrogance.[break][break]

because in what world would ever not be prepared?[break][break]

her scream silences him, leaving him to drown in his own anger, guilt, and desperation.[break][break]

he ignores the last thing she says, perhaps showing his hand that when stripped down to his core, the care he has shown her is built upon a foundation of selfish intentions, each building block nothing more than a white lie at best because she is simply a means to an end; one of a few he invested in.[break][break]

"changed him how?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ASHES TO ASHES
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 5:47:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

In the end, they were such selfish people. She'd wielded 's own grief and his own pain as blades to twist into the councilman's back, and if had let her, she would have done the same with the dragoness's own suffering.[break][break]

The stillness of the dead lingered in the silence that lapsed between them.[break][break]

"I don't know!" she spat out at last, this non-answer dragged out of her with all the reluctance of salvaging something buried in a vat of tar. "He just... He fought for me. Protected me. Like I ever mattered to him."[break][break]

And she hadn't. She knew this. She'd always stubbornly reminded herself of this, even from the beginning. Each illicit phone call with him had ended with her reminding herself she was nothing and no one to him. That had been how she protected herself, or so she thought. With the shield of her own insignificance and his indifference.[break][break]

You always knew better, but you'd let him disappoint you anyway, didn't you?
[break]

Her eyes stung, and Elisabeth blinked rapidly, unwilling to let her shame unsteady her.[break][break]

"...There was a moment I even believed he might die for me. Hah."[break][break]

The absurdity of the notion drew out her discomfort as hollow, disbelieving laughter.

[attr="class","pkmn"]