snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
supply: roy & illeana
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 4:49:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]beneath the cover of interdream mist, the league's supply lines feed to and from triage locations hastily set up across the island.

it's risky, she realizes, to only use the thick purple mist to their advantage but she finds the forest's foliage to be of little comfort here. something about how they seem to grow larger with each passing hour doesn't sit right with the scientist.

this allows for a small reprieve, however, and she can't help but want to catch her breath for as long as possible.

"is that everything?"

her head turns a moment later to look back at her partner for an answer.

participation +50
1 ic post +10
interdream mist mention +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 19:05:28 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"]This was a mistake. As if the island's temperature and humidity weren't enough, the interdream mist added another variable to the picture. Not only was it responsible for everything weird going on, but it also had a strange effect on the trainer's sinuses. Subtle coughs with the occasional sneeze established Roy as one of the worst partners to have in the given scenario. There could be nothing sly about their actions.

"I think so." His voice sounds as if his nose is full.

He wipes away at his nose before attempting to lift another box. Beside his efforts, Balmung, his charizard, pretends to help but ultimately offers very little other than emotional support.

[attr="class","hgssnote"]participation +50
1 ic post +10
[attr="class","hgssnotearw"]

[attr="class","roypkmnlist"]

[newclass=.roythread]border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 44px; margin:25px 100px 0px 100px; letter-spacing: .25px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vHgHpBo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread b]font-weight:bold; color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmnlist]display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center; margin-top:-25px; opacity: 0.9; filter: grayscale(10%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread .vdice-box]background:#272727;[/newclass][newclass=.roythread .vdice-value]color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 1:06:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]is he... stuffy? her head tilts slightly to the left, nose scrunching in scrutiny.

"you okay? you sound a little sick."

where his charizard will not assist, she will. only one box remains after the one in his hands and she plucks it up easily, noting the lighter weight - is it bandages?

"i can grab that one too if you need a break?"

to blow his nose or something... he sounds awful, really.

participation +50
2 ic post +20
assist a trainer/pokemon +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 1:38:27 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"]"I'm fine." He sounded terrible.

"Are you sure?" He motioned towards the box. "I can carry another." Pulling up his arm, he wipes away at another leakage with his sleeve without ever releasing box. This was his version of chivalry. In spite of her allegiance to one of the warring factions, he felt driven to help her. If a member of team rocket suddenly appeared, he'd continue his role as chaperone.

Unfortunately for the unexpected duo, there was more than just Team Rocket on this bizarre island. Something was moving along the brush, prowling their perimeter. They were prey to something summoned from the purple mist.

2 ic post +20

[newclass=.roythread]border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 44px; margin:25px 100px 0px 100px; letter-spacing: .25px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vHgHpBo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmnlist]display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center; margin-top:-25px; opacity: 0.9; filter: grayscale(10%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread .vdice-box]background:#272727;[/newclass][newclass=.roythread .vdice-value]color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 1:46:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"i'm sure."

she flashes a small, sort of friendly smile. it holds for a moment before concern cracks through.

"are you allergic to something?"

should she switch tactics? pink mist could seep from pores in seconds and ease away whatever plagues him... but isn't that overstepping? he said he's fine - she should simply listen.

the off-colored porygon-z situated closer to the caravan of supplies lets out a low, chittering beep of warning. they're not going to be alone much longer. her head snaps toward the sound without thinking and the box slips slightly in her grasp.

she readjusts, a faint flush rising, and quickens her steps a little until she's in his personal bubble, gesturing for him to put his box on top of the one in her arms.

"here, we should hurry."

participation +50
3 ic post +30

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 2:39:58 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"]Turning to his charizard for a moment, the trainer ignored the scientist's question of concern. He already told her he was fine. A simple nod towards his partner pokemon established the dragon's role. If something were to happen, it was Balmung's responsibility to save the day.

The trainer turned back to the girl once she delivered her orders and closed the distance between them.

"I told you I was fine." He crudely tossed his box onto hers and then slid his hands underneath the weight of the whole. Using just his fingers, the tamer would pull away with both boxes if the ranger released her grip. "Now get us out of here." Everyone was ready for their role but her. She was meant to lead and Roy was ready to follow.

3 ic post +30

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 2:53:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]fine, she'll accept it - there's no use in digging her heels in over this, anyway. he seems to be entirely too stubborn for her to butt heads with, even if it breeds an budding annoyance.

his hands slip beneath the boxes - after startling her with the crude toss, mind you - and she takes a second before releasing control, eyes narrowing just enough to be pointed.

"okay."

she turns quick on her heel and marches toward the caravan where her porygon-z is already waiting. the odd little creature looks frazzled, more than usual.

"we can leave as soon as those boxes are in the truck."

the porygon-z beeps a few more times before pivoting in the air and launching a half-powered tri-attack into nearby bushes. the resulting cry of pain from the spawned existence echoes a moment later.

"quickly, please."

by the sound of it, it's closer than before.

participation +50
4 ic post +40

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 3:21:19 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"]Roy found solace in her choice. He didn't play well with others. Her willingness to go along with his desired structure ultimately made things easier for the both of them. This left no room for the trainer to be stubborn.

As the scientist marched towards their destination, the trainer followed behind her. He maintained the weight of the boxes while keeping the same pace as his leader. Balmung conserved his location, playing defense for the rest of the group. Following the reveal of his intended task, he heaved a sigh of relief. This was a lot easier than he expected it to be.

He was already on the move before she encouraged him to hurry. His laid-back identity was suddenly hastened and made efficient. The quicker they were out of here, the better. Once he reached the truck, he climbed over the back with a single foot and tossed the pair of boxes into the back.

"Are we done?"

4 ic post +40

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 3:37:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]between his charizard and her porygon-z, whatever else lurks in the bushes is swiftly dealt with. thank god, honestly... she didn't want to deal with another swarm of paradox pokemon. they quite literally never end.

she watches him step up into the truck and place boxes down with her hands on her hips, head raised a little higher in the air.

"i think so."

though, now comes the hard part: transport.

"do you know how to drive?"

if not... well, they'll figure it out, she supposes. it should be simple enough to just drive a little down the path, anyway, right?

participation +50
5 ic post +50
completing mission +100
supply mission +100
"winning" a mission +200
total +520

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 3:58:05 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"]"You want me to drive?" He scoffs.

This is what he deserved. He reinforced her place as the leader. If she gave an order then he had to deliver on it. That was part of their social contract. This was the role he signed-up for until he was off this crazy island.

Without waiting for an answer from the girl, he traveled towards the truck's nose. He assumed the keys were already in the ignition. Using his right hand, the trainer returned the dragon to his pocket while the other opened the door. He climbed into the driver's seat and immediately went to reposition the rear-view mirror. Once the scientist was ready to accept her place as passenger, he was ready to move.

5 ic post +50
supply mission +100
"winning" a mission +200
total +420

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 4:10:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"yes, thank you."

a grateful smile rises. despite the scoff, he relents and moves around the truck. her porygon-z is recalled in a quick flash of light and she mirrors his movements on the other side of the vehicle after double checking the supplies are secured in the truck's bed.

"the next triage location should be a mile or so up ahead."

the door mechanism squeaks open and shuts with an echoing click. she buckles up in the time it takes him to reposition the rearview mirror, tugging the seatbelt until it's tight. with the passenger role accepted, she steals a glance at him as if waiting for the truck to begin moving.

participation +50
6 ic post +60
completing mission +100
supply mission +100
"winning" a mission +200
total +530

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 6:31:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: