She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
489 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[m] seaside spectacle
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 1:10:54 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Hydreigon held tight in the air, bobbing minimally despite the strong flaps of his wings as they hovered high above where Kyogre was resting on the surface of the sea. Robin wasn't sure if he was getting sunshine or just watching the surface of things, but she'd expected him to be in the depths. She had come over after some other Rangers had mentioned seeing Kyogre while flying by, so she wanted to check things out herself, but she was really surprised to have been so lucky.

"Think we could get a good angle for a selfie?" She laughed as Hydreigon shook his heads. He was mellow for his species and very considerate with keeping his flight ease for the not-so-seasoned rider. "Well, maybe get a little closer, just to look, yeah? I won't take a picture with him." She laughed as Hydreigon put on a show of thinking about it. He thought it was funny to make her wait, and it raised a flag for neither of them that his holding the same position in the air made them an easy target.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
[m] seaside spectacle
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 0:23:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

From under the waves, Marina and Tempest stir. The Sharpedo kept a sharp clip through the water, towards their target. The Kyogre seemed to be calmer, for the moment, instead of the thrashing beast he had previously seen. Maybe it had worn itself out.[break][break]

Tempest's Sygna Suit glowed lightly under the waves, charged with energy from his companion. He was determined to get his blood sample today.[break][break]

But movement from above caught his attention as he drew closer.[break][break]

A grit of the teeth.[break][break]

Surfacing, Tempest and Marina span to flick a small wave for sea water at and her pokemon; not an attack, just to draw attention and perhaps soak the other through. Be an annoyance. The rebreather was ripped from between his teeth, which he snarled in a growl at the other.[break][break]

"Get the fuck out of here. This is dangerous."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
489 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[m] seaside spectacle
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 20:59:39 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin's childish plans were interrupted. Sea water fell over her and Hydreigon, making the dragon flinch and shift position while Robin wiped her face clean of the salt water, spitting a little as the overly salty taste hit her tongue. "Yuck! What's your problem?" She turned to the culprits, some kind of trainer and his Sharpedo. He removed his rebreather, sounding angrier than she had. "This distance is totally fine! Hydreigon can out-fly a water attack."

She assumed so, at least. The dragon was plenty fast, though she hadn't had a lot of sea battles with him as she preferred land to the ocean. "If you're here, you must be around for the same thing: seeing Kyogre. But I was here first, so you can either share the space or scram." It wasn't as kind as she would normally deal with things, but he clearly wasn't a young child still learning etiquette, and he certainly had come on strong and aggressive with his approach.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
[m] seaside spectacle
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 21:23:09 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It's dangerous." Was repeated, slowly, like was dense. "And I'm a scientist. I'm not here to joy ride."[break][break]

Snapped back, but Tempest gave it a few beats of thought. Glancing at Kyogre, mentally running over his plan in his mind, then glancing back at the strange girl riding her pokemon.[break][break]

He narrowed his eyes a bit.[break][break]

"If you don't leave, I'll be forced to make you. For your own safety." Already, he flicked his wrist. A vein of circuits in his wetsuit started to flicker to life, the Sygna Suit coming to life as it attuned with his Sharpedo.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] seaside spectacle
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 5:58:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: