Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE ELISADEAD BEACH EPISODE (RT: SEA)
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 5:56:18 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her black wetsuit glistened with seawater as Elisabeth emerged from the surf, wreathing herself in pink mist to shroud her silhouette from view.[break][break]

A brief retreat to the submarines had given her more supplies to take back with her in her pursuit of her true objective, but the dive left her spent enough to seek a reprieve hidden on the shoreline.[break][break]

With any luck, no one would bother her and Wo-chien here.[break][break]

Or so she thought, until two familiar voices carried across the sea breeze.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x1)[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 17:43:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you already played her route and you still don't know how to get to the good ending?"

those would be one of the first words elisabeth would hear from the voices by the beach. like two high school delinquents, they have obviously left their posts to do whatever it is they're doing.

they sat underneath an overhang where the sun wouldn't burn their skin and the breeze from the waves cooled them down. the formation didn't look natural, as it was something kyle had asked matias to form with his powers as an avatar.

his mightyena reacts to something and shifts his head to a direction. kyle follows it too and sees nothing, leading him to believe it was way further.

"did you see something?"

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 5:26:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i got her good ending, okay, just not the same one as yours."[break][break]

they bicker back and forth like highschool delinquents except far more charming, at least in his opinion, though anyone who overhears them might think differently.[break][break]

his legs swing slightly as they sit on the overhang, too engrossed by his friend to notice anything else. so when kyle's mightyena reacts, he turns his head and looks as well.[break][break]

"who's there?"[break][break]

he raises his hand as though to summon them but in reality he's manipulating the earth to make it rise like a podium.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 10 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 6:28:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

...Shit. An unwanted sense of deja vu overcame her as she overheard the distinct voices of and . The mist became headier, resembling INTERDREAM MIST as they were drawn towards her presence.[break][break]

Shit, shit, shit. If something didn't step forward, they'd investigate, wouldn't they?[break][break]

Maybe it was her familiarity with this scenario in the Ultra Deep Sea that determined her ultimate decision.[break][break]

A Pokeball released a small Sunkern, which tottered stupidly over to the pedestal that had summoned and, beaming, alerted them both with a SUNNY DAY.[break][break]

Hopefully distracting them from the woman in the mist.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x2)[break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 7:08:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"a sunkern?"

kyle blinks. they usually don't appear around these parts.

"it's probably part of the illusion or something," kyle surmises, noticing the mist forming, "so i guess we can't just capture it and release it elsewhere."

after realizing that it could be a green flag for matias, he turns to his mightyena. "just roar it away."

the pokemon roars, scaring it away back to its ball. with a red laser.

kyle raises a brow as the transmission indicates that it's not a wild pokemon, and is, in fact from a pokeball somewhere from the mist. there's only one sunkern trainer he knows if he remembers correctly.

"did the florist appear again?"

20 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
20 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 16:51:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it is not a sunkern he recognizes but there is something vaguely reminiscent about it that strikes him. perhaps it's from his memories of their time in ultra deep sea, and if that were true, then that would mean its trainer would be dangerously close by.[break][break]

the sunkern being recalled back into a pokeball confirms it.[break][break]

"only one way to find out."[break][break]

clearing his throat, he places his hands at the side of his mouth before yelling out:[break][break]

"florist!"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 18:31:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Well. That had backfired spectacularly.[break][break]

Elisabeth swore under her breath as her Sunkern retreated to her Pokeball, revealing herself whether she wanted to be or not. She was too tired to fight them both together, and given Kyle's presence, she didn't feel she could speak openly to Matias.[break][break]

Both men, however, had become familiar with her BERSERK FOG. If she summoned enough, maybe they'd leave her alone?[break][break]

Eh, it was worth a shot.[break][break]

"Leave me alone!" she shouted as she stood up in the pink mist, but to be honest, her crankiness made her demand sound less intimidating and more... well, pissy.[break][break]

Yeah, no. This was a terrible idea. Should she run?[break][break]

She debated that possibility as the two men responded.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x3)[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 17:12:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"florist!"

he shouts with matias, much like how a lost dog search party goes. a voice answers them not long after, from where the sunkern returned to.

"why?" kyle would ask.

kyle takes the lead this time, stepping into the mist without much thought. his mightyena would delay behind but, as animals have better senses than humans, would sense the difference of this mist and the interdream mist.

it doesn't dare step further without kyle's call.

"it's not like we got off the wrong foot during our last encounter, right?" his voice would find more life in it, even has he turns to matias. "matias! it's your friend! come tell her to join us chitchat!"

30 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:12:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it's strange how these are the two people he would consider himself closest to, and yet there's such a rift between them that divides them as a trio. he wonders if they'll ever overcome it.[break][break]

he follows kyle into the INTERDREAM MIST, unafraid of what awaits them.[break][break]

"it's okay, elisabeth. it's just us."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 40 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:21:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She wasn't interested in whatever bonding moment Matias was hoping for between the three of them. As far as she was concerned, they were two dangerous distractions from her ultimate goal.[break][break]

"Ugh, you're both impossible," she complained, this aimed to Matias specifically as she moved to run. Behind her, enormous vines riddled with thorns cut through the mist, seeking to dissuade their pursuit.[break][break]

Briefly, she fantasized about being able to turn into shadows like Darkrai's Avatars. That sounded useful right about now.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x4)[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:38:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"tch!"

he takes out his knife and nicks himself in the arm. lightning crashes down from the sky as sacred fire burns down the vines of ruination.

"he said it's fucking just us!" kyle shouts. "stay! down!"

kyle trudges along and chases afterwards, using the knife to cut through any weakened vines that continue to block the path after being burned.

40 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:45:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"?"[break][break]

he expects this sort of reaction from himself but not from kyle. it must be the effects of the fog they both have breathed in, the BERSERK state making up for their character flaws.[break][break]

might as well lean into it. DESOLATE LAND spreads, DROUGHT forms, and he gives chase.[break][break]

"STAY DOWN!"[break][break]

his voice roars along with PARADOX POKEMON that spawn out of the blue.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 50 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:55:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

In retrospect, the BERSERK FOG might have been a mistake.[break][break]

The lightning overhead crackled ominously, until the DROUGHT replaced it with a briefly welcome shift in weather. This changed as it caused the plants she summoned to struggle more and more to maintain themselves in its searing sunlight, and she groaned, irritable at this unexpected change of affairs.[break][break]

Fortunately, other obstacles presented themselves between her and the men intent on pursuing her.[break][break]

A SLITHER WING and a FLUTTER MANE both manifested behind her, intrigued by the sight of the Champion and the Elite Four. Their little showing of Avatar abilities, she supposed, had lured the Pokemon to them over her.[break][break]

Serendipitous, really.[break][break]

She kept running, hoping this would be enough to build distance between them.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x5)[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 16:24:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hey!" he shouts to someone behind him. "you're up!"

his mightyena sprints from outside the mist and towards the paradox pokemon with fervor. it terastalizes to a fire-type and tera blasts the slither wing on its way to pounce on it.

he'll probably get knocked out later, but he'll worry about that after he's cornered the florist.

kyle runs his palms through the thorns of the dried up vines summoned by elisabeth, bringing enough hurt in himself to trick the system to starting an explosive fire as self-defense. under the sun, sacred fire is quick to ignite the cursed flora to pave the way for both him and matias.

"don't run!" his voice held the same aggression. "if you don't stop, we're taking drastic measures!"

cornering her was especially easy with matias' earth manipulating powers anyways. they were really just giving her a chance to stop on her own since they don't really want to force her to do things against her will.

50 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
30 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 3:30:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"stop running!"[break][break]

as the FLUTTER MANE materializes before him, his hands brush across pokeballs on his belt, cracking them open to call out his gengar and poliwhirl, two pokemon that have been through a few battles prior.[break][break]

which proves to be a mistake because the poliwhirl is too tired to contend with the FLUTTER MANE. the PSYSHOCK holds it in place while a MOONBLAST finishes it off.[break][break]

matias and gengar deal with it shortly after, and when it is done, his gengar faints.[break][break]

as kyle paves the way through, matias is able to continue running without much of a problem. he wonders if this is what it must feel like to be in the faction race.[break][break]

at the end, he summons WALLS OF EARTH that look to block elisabeth off.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.[break]
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break]

50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 790 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]