thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 14:57:40 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian nods in concurrence with Beckett's statement of Fini's loyalty; he'd been thinking just the same, though not so quick to speak. Elisabeth stresses its lack of loyalty to the league, but that does nothing to soothe his concerns.[break][break]

He knew little of the fickle island spirit, and what little he knew, he detested.[break][break]

"Do you think it's loyal to you?" With effort, Cillian neutralizes the acid in his tone. He could sort out his frustrations after.[break][break]

Though he loathed almost as much as he hated , he shakes his head.[break][break]

"Do you remember my reports on the strange creature that nearly compromised HQ?" He had no name for the thing, but he remembers how powerful it had seemed. How it had went toe-to-toe with Lugia and Darkrai. "It would be foolish to discount one as a threat in favour of the other. They ought to both be dealt with."[break][break]

Something else she'd said jumps out at him.[break][break]

"What foundations have you established?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 22:25:57 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Tapu Fini is loyal enough to me to choose my life over 's and over 's," she replied coolly. "Deities are fickle, but this one had its chance to return to its former Avatar, and it did not do so."[break][break]

If she were to doubt one of her Avatarships at present, it would be the other, though she didn't dare share that thought aloud. There was no reason to invite more scrutiny than she'd already received.[break][break]

Cillian's other point, nonetheless, resulted in a puzzlement of a different sort. It invited questioning that she hadn't considered in her grudge-wreathed haze, nor factored into her single-minded pursuit of the man on the island.[break][break]

"The councilman and the entity you speak of are two separate matters, to my mind," she said finally. "Facing myself, Wo-chien, and Tapu Fini... isn't it strange to you that it wouldn't show up to defend the councilman, if it was loyal to him as you say?"[break][break]

She didn't have an answer to that paradox herself, save for one: that this creature wasn't loyal to Silph, but its own ends.[break][break]

"I acknowledge that is a threat in his own right," she continued. "But current resources better enable us to target . The Volatile's weaknesses are well known: his hubris, and..." Stating this aloud heaved a tiny sigh from her. "...women."[break][break]

The man's shattered engagement had caused a wildfire of gossip across the region of Hoenn. As his wedding florist, she'd seen that much firsthand.[break][break]

"We've been exploiting that weakness, using the tools at my disposal. Walsh and the intelligence department remain informed on current developments." Before they could linger on protocol again, she added, "Given Kyogre's state, this is a prime moment to capitalize on the League's instability, and threaten another of their pivotal Avatarships."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 5:46:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck theobeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

only now does he reach for the report she had pushed forward earlier, flitting through the pages to take in what is presented. how her BERSERK FOG had influenced one of the league's most influenced to turn on his own.[break][break]

leaving his doubts behind, he moves on.[break][break]

"though you're proving to be continuously difficult to work with, i cannot argue against your efficiency. you've spun many webs, i only wonder how strong they are and how long they'll stick."[break][break]

he looks up at her.[break][break]

"how do you plan on capitalizing on this one?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".theobeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck i { color: var(--accent); } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 11:25:39 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Words do little to convince him of Tapu Fini's loyalties. He works often with treachery, and few traitors make a loyal turn.[break][break]

The idea of Lugia turning against him inspired great dread within the pit of his stomach, but he won't share that here. He's been vulnerable with before, and she's repaid him with distrust and mockery. She'll have no more of his truths.[break][break]

"Does it speak? What insights has it given?"[break][break]

When Elisabeth speaks of the creature he'd encountered on the sub, Cillian's lips purse in evident disdain.[break][break]

"I said nothing of its loyalties. I said only that it rescued him then, and we should not discount its interference in the future."[break][break]

He swallows back the urge to make a biting remark, though his fingers twitch with the effort. Anger clouds his thoughts, so much harder to dismiss now than it had been in the past. If Theo hadn't been here, he might not have been able to restrain himself.[break][break]

As it was, his scowl deepens as she reveals further information they've been kept in the dark from. Clenching his jaw, he allows Beckett's question to stand without any input, for he thinks he might not hold his tongue if he opens his mouth just now.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 23:41:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

How many times would she hold counsel with men who despised her? It was not the first time had done so, and surely it would not be the last.[break][break]

"Unfortunately, we cannot account for the whims of unknown entities," she said to , folding her hands as she turned towards him. "All we can do is respond to what we know to be true, until we gain further intelligence."[break][break]

Which brought her to his other point, as he sought intelligence regarding her newly revealed patron.[break][break]

"I take it your patron speaks to you?" she inferred, an eyebrow raised. "Neither of mine speak to me in words. Wo-chien conveys its will through emotions and intense, overwhelming urges. Tapu Fini is mostly silent, and reflects her will through her own actions."[break][break]

It matched her expectations from Avatarships: that they were inherently mercenary, with the deities involved picking and choosing their vessels only to discard them just as easily, should their whims change.[break][break]

No one was special. Believing that was just a pretty lie for deluding oneself into feeling safe.[break][break]

"As for what can be done," she moved on, her emerald eyes meeting those of Underboss across the table, "we intend to give Matias what he thinks he wants: a Red Shard."[break][break]

Her next words were spoken with a deceptive softness, encouraging both men to lean in to listen.[break][break]

"One we have corrupted for him to consume."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 3:28:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

compared to what the other underbosses must go through, he supposes it's a blessing he remains untethered. of course, there are influencing factors like the INTERDREAM MIST, the BERSERK FOG, and 's influence which still needs to be explored, but for the most part, his mind is his own.[break][break]

no sympathy is spared for his fellow underbosses, however, as he focuses on business.[break][break]

"it should work in theory the same way it had with dross. but the risks are far greater here for obvious reasons."[break][break]

one, they'd be giving the volatile an actual, functioning piece of the RED ORB, corrupted or otherwise. two, there's no telling what the corruption would do or the reaction it would evoke. it could very well spell terror for hoenn.[break][break]

"the risks are for the league to bear regardless."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck i { color: var(--accent); } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 2:37:18 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"When she feels like it," Cillian affirms of Lugia, shrugging. If she had some grand agenda, she'd yet to share it with him, but he was content in their partnership thus far. She'd yet to demand anything he was unwilling to give.[break][break]

His eyes narrow at mention of the Red Shard. speaks first, and Cillian counters, "It's the League's problem if it goes poorly for him. But if they're able to reverse the corruption? Is that a risk we can afford to take?"[break][break]

Silph was enough of a pain without an empowered legendary.[break][break]

He frowns, realising, "Do we have such a Shard, even?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 6:32:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"See for yourselves," she revealed, placing a blood-red shard on the table for their inspection. It gleamed with the same toxic vitality as it had when Declan handed it to her, its sanguine facets dazzling and foreboding to behold. "It is not real, just a nightmare given shape."[break][break]

There was assuredly risk to this plan, particularly when it came to her own personal safety. For example, she was inviting Groudon's Avatar to have an especially valid reason to want her dead.[break][break]

But that was irrelevant to the current discussion.[break][break]

"Matias consumes the Red Shards he receives. Corrupting this false shard, therefore, is equivalent to poisoning him and his power source directly. Whatever the results of consuming that poisoned artifact are, they will result in a catastrophic event that is undoubtedly caused by the League's very own Elite Four."[break][break]

It was easy enough for her to imagine. She'd seen him unravel for far lesser reasons on the Mirage Island, slaughtering his own men with a gleeful bloodlust that would alarm any sane person who witnessed him. The BERSERK FOG alone couldn't be blamed for that behavior.[break][break]

Who knew what a corrupted Matias might be like, if this was how only a slightly crazed one behaved?[break][break]

"Walsh believes it will either sever his connection to Groudon, or ultimately kill him."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 8:15:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"how does he consume red shards?" he asks, raising an eyebrow as he tries to imagine it, "does he...eat them?"[break][break]

it's not important enough to linger on, so he doesn't, instead, he glances at the red shard in both envy and wonder, impressed at how 's powers are so elusive yet tangible at the same time.[break][break]

"should the act be undone, how would it affect you, fiorelli? will it undo all your hard work, do you think?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 0:39:40 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian observes the Red Shard with intrigue, reaching out to touch its jagged edge. It felt real enough.[break][break]

Walsh. He thinks of how the boss had changed his face, wonders if the other two are aware of that particular power. But he says nothing, remembering, it'll be our little secret. He'd take it to his grave.[break][break]

A sharp, surprised laugh rises in his throat as he's caught off-guard by 's question; quickly composing himself, he purses his lips to suppress a smile. He's not laughing at Theo, of course, but the image of chomping down on a Shard as if it were candy.[break][break]

"How do you know he consumes them? Have you seen him do it?"[break][break]

Golden eyes gleam at the thought of the Silph's death. Of vengeance.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 3:40:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"The Red Shards are embedded in his flesh," she said simply, not dwelling on the manner in which she learned that particular piece of information. "Make of that what you will."[break][break]

Elisabeth watched as Underboss 's hand passed over the strange Red Shard, nothing visibly betraying its false nature. Like any truly well-spun dream, it felt real enough to deceive the senses.[break][break]

Not that this surprised her, either. People always believed what they wanted to believe.[break][break]

"I expect if he survives, he'll want me dead," she replied to bluntly. "But that's no different than how things were prior to this engagement, really."[break][break]

This was both true and wasn't. He wanted all Rockets dead for what they did in Kanto, yes.[break][break]

But he'd want her dead for a far more intimate and personal betrayal.[break][break]

"I asked Walsh how he wished to proceed with the asset I'd procured for him. This was his decision. Therefore, I expect to be content with the success of this mission, no matter the retaliation it invites."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 5:30:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

a similar chuckle rises from his throat in response to 's, though he does not attempt to suppress the smile that accompanies it. it's faint regardless.[break][break]

"i have no objections."[break][break]

he says after a moment, not too bothered by the details of the con nor the possible fallout of it. they'll deal with it should it happen.[break][break]

"i only ask that you keep us updated, and should you ever need our help, do let us know."[break][break]

his gaze falls upon .[break][break]

"remember, we're all on the same side, so use us."[break][break]

for the glory of team rocket.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 10:25:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Imagination fills in the blanks leaves. Aside from a slight wrinkling of his nose, gone so quick it might've been a trick of the light, he shows no hint of contempt in his expression.[break][break]

"If he wanted you dead now, he'd hardly be so cooperative."[break][break]

The mist only worked if let her get close. And if she'd been close enough to see the RED SHARDS embedded in his flesh... the thought is curbed before it travels further, and Cillian focuses on Walsh as Elisa brings him up.[break][break]

He nods in agreement with 's words.[break][break]

"We've always been on your side." How quickly she'd forgotten the bond they'd shared.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 3:08:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Had they been? On her side, that is.[break][break]

She weighed that assessment in silence, uncertain how much to trust it. Relying on others rarely went well for her. Inevitably, she disappointed them the very way she planned to disappoint now.[break][break]

"Then you should know this is considered a lethal dosage," she acknowledged them indirectly, tapping a nail lightly against the Red Shard. "In Walsh's own words, we should expect 'another Skyler Dross.'"[break][break]

How easy it was for Avatars to spin out of control. She observed this in herself, in , and in both Groudon and Kyogre's Avatars. It begged the question if supernatural forces made one easier to manipulate, in the end.[break][break]

"If the shard doesn't kill him on its own, the berserk state it forces upon him will force the League to kill him for us."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 15:14:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

how easy it is for avatars to lose control; this is not the first time this damning thought has occurred to theo, but now, in the presence of two avatars, the thought, along with all the concerns associated with it, has never weighed heavier.[break][break]

something for him to keep in mind, moving forward.[break][break]

"very well."[break][break]

he looks at his fellow underbosses before nodding at @ellisabeth.[break][break]

"you have my support."[break][break]

but perhaps not his trust.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing