Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 0:26:57 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

She'd never summoned the other underbosses like this before. Elisabeth's hand skimmed lightly over the back of her leather seat before taking her place at the end of the table, emerald eyes flickering up to meet the other two Rockets gathered.[break][break]

"Thank you for meeting with me," she opened -- a similar greeting to what she'd given , in the preceding meeting that had necessitated this one. "I know that both of you greatly value your time."[break][break]

Briefly she recalled that the last time they'd all spoken together, she'd tried to kill , and both had tried to stop her hand.[break][break]

Something not worth commenting on now, she suspected.[break][break]

"Before I begin, is there anything either of you wish to discuss?" An easy smile followed, one that belied the secret anxiety knotting in her stomach. "I know that we are all still recovering after that recent island skirmish. It is good to see you each unscathed."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 5:03:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck theobeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

where anxiety knots her stomach, a similar kind knots his, one bound by uncertainty, restlessness, and fading memories of a time so distant that it continues to slip away no matter how hard he grasps. it's a depressing feeling, he realizes, to lose hope.[break][break]

"nothing in particular, no, though i hear you held your own surprisingly well."[break][break]

the underhanded remark is intended as he fishes for a response from her, curious more than anything.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".theobeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 23:09:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Like Elisabeth, Cillian hides any true feelings behind a mask of characteristic stoicism. She had once been one of his closest friends; disgust at how she'd treated has soured those feelings of camaraderie, ironically rekindling his warmth toward Theo in turn.[break][break]

He does not smile at the underhanded comment, though he does appreciate it.[break][break]

"I find myself recovered already." Physical wounds were closed, and, "After Kanto, it is hard to stay affected for long."[break][break]

He'd cut his teeth on a war so brutal that Rocket's efforts since have seemed downright tame. He'd loved Hoenn for that, at first. Now, he's come to accept the necessity of brutal warfare. You didn't cripple a region with kindness.[break][break]

"Dewford's gym leader came back from the dead," he says drily, like he's discussing the morning news and not 's ressurection, "but other than that, my efforts went smoothly."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:06:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Is that right?" she commented lightly, the life or death of a topic that admittedly wouldn't interest her. "A shame." Unfortunately she'd pieced together the name and face of the man who'd found her half-dead on the beach and returned her to , making her a direct beneficiary of that failure.[break][break]

Not that she owed him anything, necessarily. He knew better than to trust a stranger, and 's sentiments echoed her own: you didn't cripple a region with kindness.[break][break]

Which was why the slight dig about her own abilities went ignored as well. She knew better than to take that bait.[break][break]

"As it happens," she continued, splaying out a series of documents on the table, "I have some reports of my own to share."[break][break]

Uncharacteristic aggression from Champion , making the usually stable behavior to be expected from the Champion erratic and unpredictable -- for both foes and allies.[break][break]

The strange absence of for most of the island's events, followed by reports of finding him in a similar frenzied state after being the mysterious sole League survivor of a skirmish against a Rocket outpost.[break][break]

The final document detailed the near-death of at her hands, prevented only by -- whose attacks against the underboss were ultimately deflected by the councilman himself, allowing for Elisabeth's escape.[break][break]

"These are all for your eyes only at the moment, gentlemen, for a specific reason. One that Declan Walsh remains well-aware of."[break][break]

She brought a finger to her lips, pulling away to draw out a wispy tendril of roseate mist that curled like a pink flower in the center of her palm.[break][break]

"I am Tapu Fini's second Avatar. And in the most recent raid, I experimented with using that deity's mind-altering mist against our enemies to great effect."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 11:25:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

so she's been busy. his attention never wavers as he peruses through the various documents presented to them, not even once glancing up at either of the underbosses. by the end of it, he chuckles both out of disbelief and lingering HATRED at nothing in particular.[break][break]

"you seem to have your way with silph men."[break][break]

only when her revelation comes does he finally look up, immediately on edge at the mere sight of the pink mist. reminded of , he quells his first instinct, placating himself as this is not the place nor the time. instead, his eyes narrow.[break][break]

"second avatar. is it still aligned with its first?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 0:28:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian, too, thinks of .[break][break]

Like Theo, he suppresses his first instinct to leap across the table and wrap his arms around Elisabeth's throat. She was not . She was but a vessel for the thing he'd used to brainwash his sister — yet still it is enough to inspire GRUDGE.[break][break]

His nostrils flare on a sharp breath, and his fingers curl.[break][break]

"You were already an avatar, were you not?" However loathe he is to acknowledge the likes of Wo-chien and Chien-pao as 'patrons' in the same way he saw his own, one thing was clear: they granted powers beyond a mortal scope. "What happened there?"[break][break]

A pause, and then a cold follow-up, "And why keep it from us?"[break][break]

As underbosses, they had a duty to Walsh, to Rocket, and to each other.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 1:28:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

This time, and Chien-Pao couldn't be blamed for the way the room turned chill with palpable distrust. She'd expected this frosty reception. She recognized the bloodlust, even, that burned in 's eyes now.[break][break]

It was the very same rage she'd beheld in him when he first spoke to her of over a year ago.[break][break]

"Rest assured, I have already met and spoken with on this matter," she said calmly. "My Avatarships with Wo-chien and Tapu Fini likewise do not negate one another. I am both the Scorned and the Vindictive, and I share those Avatarships with no one else."[break][break]

Her face reflected back a disturbing lack of emotion compared to their own heightened states. This was a porcelain mask she'd perfected after too many years facing a man who wielded that vulnerability against her; it was a wall, protecting the truth of her thoughts and intentions from view.[break][break]

"You are both asking the wrong questions," she continued, leaning back as she steepled her hands together. "Reframe this, and take both of your egos out of the equation. Did I, or did I not, wield this Avatarship on Rocket's behalf in the recent battle? And was the element of surprise not integral to the success of ambushing my targets?"[break][break]

When she regarded them both now, she did so with a clinical severity. She did not seem to view them as people, but chess pieces on a board, capable of blocking or enabling her next move.[break][break]

"Rank aside, you are both liabilities when it comes to Tapu Fini. You are emotionally compromised on that topic, and I will not insult you both by explaining why." She clicked her tongue, avoiding by name but allowing the momentary silence to invoke her nonetheless. "Leaking this intelligence was a risk we were not willing to take before the ambush could be completed. The room for that error has now passed."[break][break]

Her emerald eyes narrowed to thin slits, viperous in their gleam.[break][break]

"If you take offense to that, take it up with yourself."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 6:37:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

i'm not your opponent, he had once told her in the shadows of his home where he had planned on committing treason and abandoning his post. he had meant it then but with what is being discussed now and the revelations being shared, he's not so sure anymore.[break][break]

his tone may harden but his voice never rises.[break][break]

"it has nothing to do with ego and everything to do with trust. we are not liabilities, fiorelli, and despite our complicated history with tapu fini, we know better than to compromise ourselves or your mission. your targets would have been surprised all the same, and perhaps you might have even succeeded if we were allowed to help."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, not hurt but cautious as he watches her.[break][break]

"you play a dangerous game and for your own sake, i hope you play it well."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck i { color: var(--accent); } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 2:13:25 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Fury flashes unchecked through eyes of gold, and the corruption that creeps through his veins only amplifies its presence.[break][break]

"Our egos?" he snarls. Like always, he doesn't raise his voice, but it loses its calm cadence. "Pull your head out of your own ass for two seconds, Fiorelli, and check your own."[break][break]

It is rare, nigh unheard of, for Cillian Quinn to lose his temper in a professional setting. But months of vitriol built up toward a woman he'd once considered to be a close friend bubbles to the surface and erupts.[break][break]

"I don't care if you have two avatarships or ten; you have no authority to question my loyalty to Rocket."[break][break]

Had he not set the Beasts upon his own brother for them? Had he not returned from Galar alone to face Walsh in the aftermath of Lulu's disappearance? Had he not proven himself time and time again?[break][break]

He would not sit here and have her talk down to him as liability.[break][break]

And he would, in fact, take it up with .

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 2:53:32 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Nothing changed her expression, not the snide derision from and not the barely restrained fury radiating from . She let every insult wash over her like rain, each but a single drop to be found in a lifetime of relentless judgment.[break][break]

Kindness, she'd found, unmoored her more than cruelty.[break][break]

"We cannot undo the past," she said simply, seeing no point in arguing over matters that had already been set in stone. "If the timing offends you, so be it. Regardless, you are being informed now."[break][break]

Beneath the surface of her cool demeanor, however, silent indignation simmered. Their balking offended her. She had seen how they'd both looked at her the day that transformed into the instrument of Ruination she already was.[break][break]

How nice it must be, to presume that trust was a given in this organization. She never did.[break][break]

This time, she didn't bother to sheathe her mockery.[break][break]

"But as you are both more concerned with matters of authority than the implications of this Avatarship, by all means. Depart and storm off to 's office to complain about due process. I am certain he has no better use for his time."[break][break]

She held them both with her impassive gaze, not bothering to let the bluff settle before moving along.[break][break]

"You presume my mission failed, . But I would argue that it did not."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 5:28:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

though their feelings on the matter may be similar, they express it in different ways. his own muted approach is contrasted by the fury of 's no matter how subtle it might have been; he recognizes it regardless.[break][break]

"infighting will be our downfall if we aren't careful," he reminds both of them, "we only ask that you see us as allies, fiorelli, and not as liabilities. start small if you must. i hear communication is key."[break][break]

though he addresses both of them, it is cillian that he looks at last with a look that hopefully translates into: 'not now.'[break][break]

after, he looks back at elisabeth.[break][break]

"what was your mission, then?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck i { color: var(--accent); } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 7:11:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian simmers, nostrils flared under sharp breaths. Beneath the heat of his fury, betrayal is a cold knife between his ribs.[break][break]

It is not the first friendship that has fractured, or been taken for granted. It won't be the last. Yet it manages to sting in unique ways each time. He'd trusted her with things he'd told few others, supported her even when Rocket had deemed her dangerous, and yet here they were.[break][break]

manages, though barely, to stop him from leaving upon her goading remark.[break][break]

"By all means, explain. I'd appreciate if you tried to do so without your mockery."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 23:01:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Resisting provocation didn't come so easily to her, but she bit her tongue lest that spiteful impulse cause her more trouble than she'd already brought down upon herself.[break][break]

You have no friends here, she reminded herself as she let her gaze linger on both men, but you can potentially still have allies.[break][break]

"Tapu Fini holds no loyalty to its former Avatar. I tested that hypothesis myself in the recent battle, and he proved surprisingly susceptible to the influence of its mist. To the point he almost killed his ally to protect me."[break][break]

A pause allowed that revelation space to breathe before she continued.[break][break]

"This is to say that Tapu Fini's loyalties are not tied to the League. It is a self-interested deity, and thus willing to use its gifts on those who might have once been its allies. At present, my mission is to unseat one in particular."[break][break]

She pushed one of the reports forward, the name on it clear: .[break][break]

"Surely you have heard reports of Kyogre's behavior at present? How quickly the League's power over such a great titan fell, due to one correctly placed move on the chessboard."[break][break]

Elisabeth let her hands fall into her lap. She smiled without warmth.[break][break]

"Our next move is to unseat Groudon the same way."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 5:06:41 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"are not all deities self-interested? i imagine it will not hesitate to discard you when your interests no longer align with its own. which brings me to my next point."[break][break]

he does not reach for the report yet.[break][break]

"why switch targets now? you have both tapu fini and wo-chien at your disposal. why not strike the councilman when he's at his weakest? is that not what tapu fini would want? is that not what wo-chien would want?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TRIUMVIRATE
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 5:44:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Because intelligence efforts have been secretly underway towards Groudon's Avatar for some time now," she corrected him, "and Tapu Fini's powers are more effective on willing subjects, with repeated exposure to her mist."[break][break]

Her hand spread the reports across the table, a manicured finger indicating the document describing her encounter with and .[break][break]

"In contrast, the councilman's exposure to Fini was much more limited. I am not certain how lasting the results will prove as a result, despite how potent those effects were. Matias is a more reliable candidate due to the foundation already established between us."[break][break]

A sweep of her green eyes settled on the shadows of the room, as if looking to catch the glow of ochre eyes sneering back at her. Nothing emerged from the darkness, however, and she returned her attention to the men opposite her.[break][break]

"As to your other point... The Tapus have been fairly loyal to the League, overall. Tapu Lele chose its Avatars twice from among their fold. And Tapu Bulu and Tapu Koko remain in their possession yet. It's natural to wonder if Tapu Fini was equally loyal to the League in such a way. We can now definitively say it is not so."[break][break]

She sighed, faint wisps of pink mist harmlessly scattering into nothing.[break][break]

"All that aside, Matias is a more pressing danger than his brother to Rocket as Groudon's Avatar. Meanwhile the councilman has already been severed from his patron. But perhaps you have information I lack, which makes him a higher priority target?"[break][break]

It was ironic, perhaps, that it was the same argument had made to her when she said she was killing over that day. It hadn't been the logical choice between the two brothers.[break][break]

It had been a personal one.

[attr="class","pkmn"]