6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
secret: dog [rt]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 11:28:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle has, once again, abused his power to free himself from the structured patrols set by the league to deter against the rocket forces going against them.

'i'm sure rocket already has our routes recorded,' he'd try to argue his case to them. 'i'm just looking for theirs too.'

it's a weak argument, and everyone already knows of the champions intent by his personality alone, but it still was approved. the key was to ask the right people, and he lucked out.

he feels another layer of luck compounding itself when he spots a familiar face.

"hey," he calls matias. "you're still sticking around, huh?"

matias had been late for the entire thing, so kyle assumed he really just visited the site for personal reasons, much like he told him before.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:02:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

luck seems to be in his favor as well as he hears a familiar voice call out to him. he turns, greeting his friend with a smile.[break][break]

"might as well considering i'm already here."[break][break]

he slows down enough to let kyle catch up to him.[break][break]

"i'm surprised you're still around."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:17:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you can't just keep throwing a question back," he tells matias. "but, yeah. i just want to see what it is at the end of the tunnel."

he had been part of the group that actively tries to solve the puzzles of the island after all. it would be nice to see how it will end up, or if their efforts to get rid of each obstacle has been for naught.

"why didn't you participate in it?" he asks. "it's kinda fun, i think."

more so for him than the other person, who'd rather just take the refined pieces of information than trying to piece the puzzle himself.

a howl sounds from a distance, and a flash of white appears from the corner of their eyes.

20 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:31:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you know i'm not a big fan of puzzles. they're too complicated for me. i prefer simpler things."[break][break]

like fighting, except even that he had been late to.[break][break]

but it does not surprise him that kyle had been a part of it from the very start. the champion has always been a fan of problem solving.[break][break]

the flash of white catches his attention as well.[break][break]

"we should really find a way to counter this mist."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:47:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's probably just like a time-space distortion," kyle mentions. "like it just goes away after a while as long as we don't stay inside."

his eyes were looking from the flash of white they saw earlier, and it finally ends on a solitary figure of an absol atop some rocks. it disappears right after, leaving them with a superstition that hoenn residents know by heart.

"that's an absol," kyle states the obvious. "something bad's going to happen soon, huh?"

he turns to matias. "any guesses?"

30 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:50:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"calamity."[break][break]

the word sounds familiar for some reason. like a distant memory of a time long before this one.[break][break]

with his eyes still turned in the direction of the flash, he shrugs a shoulder.[break][break]

"another world-ending event we'll prevent, maybe."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 15:53:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"b-but that's normal," he whines. "it must be something else..."

the absol moves away as soon as another paradox pokemon appears from the mist. kyle takes out a a mightyena to face against a brute bonnet that squanders out of the interdream zone.

"shit."

he terastalizes his pokemon to a psychic-type and orders it to use tera blast against it, which does nothing.

"i forgot these pokemon have different types!" matias has rubbed off of him to some extent.

the paradox pokemon knocks the psychic-type out with its own dark-type move, causing kyle to recall it back to its ball. a houndoom takes its place, which takes out the pokemon with a super effective fire-type z-move soon after.

"ugh, the disaster is we get interrupted by these," he groans. "i really wanted to talk about the florist too since you promised last time."

40 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 8:10:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the longer they stay in the INTERDREAM MIST, the more prone they are to its forces and all the dangers within it. the first comes in the form of a BRUTE BONNET, and the second comes as a ROARING MOON.[break][break]

"and i intend on keeping that promise."[break][break]

he cracks open a pokeball, sending a DRAGON PULSE as his charizard forms.[break][break]

"but it may have to be another time. watch out."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 8:26:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"the next time? when's the next time?" he asks.

he was supposed to look for rocket routes for intel anyways, but that wasn't possible with the amount of distractions he keeps on running into. first was matias, and then the mist.

he mega evolves his houndoom, breathing inferno at the opposing pokemon, heavily hindering them with burns.

"let's just get out of here," he tells matias as he uses his houndoom to pave the way out of the mist, escaping the situation rather than fighting until it dissipates.

50 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL 600 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 7:39:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"soon, i'm sure."[break][break]

because the universe has a way of making their paths cross. who knows? they might run into each other again right after this along with a particular florist.[break][break]

"let's go."[break][break]

following kyle's lead, he heads out of the mist, using the path his houndoom creates.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,967 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 3:39:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION/MP COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: