She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
An Ominous Reading [M][C/Gwendolyn]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 7:17:05 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Al-Alright. That sounds simple enough." Gwendolyn held onto the reins with anxious eyes, mentally and physically preparing herself for the sudden dash that she was getting ready to inflict upon herself. Shalin had given some pretty easy to follow instructions so far. Her hands gently took hold of the reins as her heart refused to calm down.

"You can do this, Gwen. It's just like riding a bike. Or programming a computer."

Her hands took hold of the Pyroar's reins and then with a sudden, but slightly harder then usual whip...

"WAAAAAAUGH!"

The trainee suddenly sped off in a blur. Gwen held onto Scar for dear life as the Pyroar began to ran at high speeds around the area surrounding Verdanturf.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
An Ominous Reading [M][C/Gwendolyn]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 16:55:19 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin gasped when she saw Gwen whip the reins. When the pulse reached Scar's sides, the Pyroar began to run. Though the saddle on him mitigated the power of his flexing back some, his running stroke was still rougher than that of an equine Pokémon. Once he was up to speed, the jungle king leaped gracefully, landing as though he were pouncing.

"She's in trouble!" Shalin cried, squeezing her Houndoom's sides to urge the dark-type to catch up with the big cat. As fast as Grimmie was, she simply could not keep up with the large predator. It would be up to Gwen to apply the knowledge she had been given to get her wild ride under control.

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Dusk          Absol          Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Grimmie       Houndoom       Good
Scar          Pyroar         Good
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights