She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
565 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Ranger Security? Bank On It!
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 5:27:22 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin's eyes were glued to where Gwen held her hands, her heart fluttering. The studious Ranger looked her in the eyes, glasses falling, and spoke sternly, but none of the words made it to Robin's ears.

Geez, what was wrong with her?

She physically shook her head to rid the spell. "Erm, yeah, yeah, you got it." She hoped agreeing with Gwen was the correct answer. She flicked her gaze over to what Gwen was referring to while the cops handled the grunts. "Sounds good! I want the biggest sandwich right now..." She usually grazed and snacked while travelling Hoenn, but nothing pleased her more than an oversized sub. She used to eat a worrying amount when she spent time at Gwen's house, but her parents kept more interesting condiments that her own family, who didn't tend to even keep bread in the house.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 8:21:45 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"A sandwich sounds perfect, actually. There's one four blocks away if you want to stop by."

Gwen was present as the officers came and gave the details on what had happened. The cops weren't really fully trusting of a trainee to deal with this, but her ID card and badges was enough to talk the two out of any damages or trouble. The bank manager, while upset at first, at least was understanding of the situation.

Once everything was sorted out, Gwen and Robin were off. Gishath returned to her side and moved alongside his trainer. Despite how bratty and fussy he was, she was starting to notice him becoming more close with her. Maybe she was growing on him? It was hard to say.

Maybe a sandwich would help things?

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,484 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 20:16:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB