She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
It's so Snover [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 13:33:31 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
The wave of cold was very expected as this place is the rumored biggest Popsicle made out of Kyurem, yet what she hadn't expected was the poor connection that is hindering her effort to live stream her journey. Therefore, she decides to shelves that idea real fast and try to find place for a shelter until the blizzard dies down for a little bit. Fortunately, she manages to found a cave nearby and decide to take a shelter there. Other would just be happy to stay right near the exit but Zahra? Yeah, she decide to venture deeper on the cave wanting to know what the cave has to offer. 

The cave runs quite deep, very deep, to the point that Zahra start to get hesitant in a worry of being lost. She acknowledge that she is under prepare for this kind of adventure so she decide to save that idea for later. "Well, save this for later. Need to take a note for that" Zahra takes out her phone that let out a sigh "Well shit, I should have make it full before I go to this expedition" Zahra dejectedly walks back to where she were leaving the darker side of the cave of who know what stores there.

Not knowing that her biggest worry hasn't started yet

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
It's so Snover [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 15:09:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Due to Kyurem’s cold influence, the Silent Icelands has its fair share of blizzards. Elise’s shiny Polteageist butler accompanies her through the cold while the royal ambassador is dressed herself in her dark blue coat, gloves, and a scarf. Chamomile worries about how she is doing after Elise had been attacked by a Rocket grunt’s Gallade since she had recovered from her grievous injuries during her hospital stay at Dewford.[break][break]

Luckily, the duo of Galarian royal and her faithful shiny Polteageist find shelter in a large cave. There is another person in the middle of the dark cave when Elise turns on her own flashlight since she sees the pink haired young woman walk outside of where the other had presumably walked inside.[break][break]

“Are you here looking for shelter from the cold as well?” The royal ambassador figured that she’d ask the other young woman. “I figured that staying outside in the middle of a blizzard that is coming up would not be a good idea right now.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: It's So Snover (FIT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
It's so Snover [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 5:09:49 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
A figure slowly emerge from afar, with not knowing if that person comes with an ill will or not - Zahra put her hand on Shirley in the case that the situation arise into something ugly. However, her worry subsides a little bit when the woman ask with a rather eloquent manner, she met someone similar in the past with her parents and they happen to be a royal lineage. If this person is the same, Zahra wonders if she should match her tone to hers. "Unless you are seeking for a place for your final rest, i am afraid you are right." Zahra scrap the thought and just act like how she usually is. It is a sudden meeting and she doesn't need to put a lot of thought upon mannerism in a sudden meeting.

Before they can exchange pleasantry more than that, not too far from above the entrance - a sawsbuck leap upward kicking a fragile snow, leading it to collaps and creating an avalanche. The cave shakes momentarily as the wave of snow falls from the ground and ultimately completely cover the entrance tightly; effectively making them trapped within that cave. A tinge of panic can be seen on Zahra's face but she quickly compose herself as she let out a long sigh while trying to figure out how she can get out from there. "Do you think if we blindly try to dig the snow pile out from inside would be safe for us?" Zahra asks tries to brainstorm upon any kind of idea that they can use to get out from this place. Zahra looks on the dense snow that made the wall on the entrance, she tries to poke it a little bit and an alarming sounds can be heard for a short time from above.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
It's so Snover [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 5:34:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, the female royal wasn’t seeking a place for her final rest as a blizzard wasn’t going to be better if she froze to death. “Unless there is preparation beforehand that can turn this cavern in a suitable shelter, I am positive that we will have to make do with what we should have on hand for camping essentials to weather a possible blizzard outside.” From the tone that the other woman spoke to her, it appeared that the pink-haired person had matched the politer way the Galarian Ambassador always spoke. [break][break]

The moment that the ambassador stepped inside the cave too, an avalanche causes a cave-in before she can introduce herself. Unlike those who knew how to get out of something like this, her entire sheltered life had taught her no things like survival skills except that her time at the rangers did leave her some basics in case this happened. “I think it would be a fine way to test this first. If it doesn’t work, we should attempt other ways.” Elise responds to the other woman with a little nod.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
It's so Snover [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 5:08:02 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

Live streamer ✦ 24 Y.O ✦ Pansexual ✦ She/Her
[break][break]

Zahra rubs her chin pondering if it is truly a good idea to do so, considering the rumbling sounds that she can hear earlier. However, there is nothing wrong for her to try to do it at the very least, Stands back... Huh, I just noticed that I don't know your name like at all. Well, we can try to introduce ourselves after this attempt. Zahra calls out for Pan-Pan from her pokeball. He looks at her confused as if trying to ask What the hell you do now? and Zahra can only wryly smile from his expression. [break][break]

Pan-pan, Hammer the way out with Hammer Arm! Zahra calls out to him as he launches a heavy punch to the wall made out of snow on the entrance. Nothing happen for the fist few second that suddenly the wall burst inward with a great force. Pan-Pan shocked witht the sudden development and fortunately Zahra moves fast and recall him back to his pokeball while she rides on Shirley trying to run further from the collapse. Run! Zahra warns the other woman as there is no sign of the collapse stopping anytime soon. The rather slanted downward of the cave doesn't help. Several meters away from the entrance, it finally stopped but it remains blocking the entrance. [break][break]

That was bad idea Zahra laugh from the result. I guess we stuck here for a moment together. My name is Zahra, a live streamer and traveler. To whom that I have a pleasure to talk with? You look like a star to me Zahra asks cheekily with an over to the top pleasantries as a jest.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
It's so Snover [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 1:33:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She hadn’t introduced her name to the pink-haired young woman too, but that could wait after they tried a way to get out of here. “That would be a good idea after we can get out.” A reply came to the other woman when a Pangoro is sent out to try to help with their situation. The Drain Punch attempts to clear out the snow as the ambassador moves away to see the snow come down from the point of the avalanche. Yet, the attempt is not a success as the attack created more of a problem to deal with.[break][break]

With the other woman’s introduction of her name coming after she had said they would be stuck here for a while, Elise gives hers in turn. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Zahra. My name is Elise Calcifet, royal Galarian Ambassador and the third princess of my country.” Still being an expat to her host country, people have probably treated her a little differently since she wasn’t an actual Hoennian citizen in the eyes of their natives.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
It's so Snover [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 14:24:41 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

[break][break]

Zahra tries to rummage around her pocket in a hope to find something but all she can find is a chestnut. Chestnut? Zahra offers her only sustenance that she owns right now. She never planned for this kind of detour after all. You sounds like a big shot huh, that is interesting, You must have a fair share of interesting stories under your belt. Zahra raises her eyebrows wanting to know more about her. It is a rare chance for someone to encounter a royalty like her in the wild after all and she doesn't have anything better to do - Other thanexploring the cave further down. [break][break]

Wait... That sounds not bad at all Zahra thought to herself and stares at Elise. [break][break]

Feeling adventurous? How about we try to dive further to the cave? Perhaps we can find something interesting - or even better, find a way out Zahra offers an idea.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
It's so Snover [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 20:08:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

In comparison to the Queen herself and the Prime Minister, the ambassador was the third big shot in being given the position of Royal Galarian Ambassador by her elder cousin. “My aunt and my other elder cousin, the current Galarian Prime Minister, are the two bigger shots than I am, but I have the highest diplomatic position for my country’s diplomats. As for stories, I can give some since I’ve visited a couple of the historical places in Galar near the Hammerlocke based estate I live in.” The female royal gives her response with a small laugh. Being away from Galar and making some newer acquaintances here made for a nicer time.[break][break]

When Zahra suggested that they should explore the cave in hoping that they could find treasure or a way out, the ambassador takes the other woman’s suggestion with her reply. “I’ll go along with you in exploring the cave. Even better if we do actually find treasure or a way outside.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
It's so Snover [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 7:39:48 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

[break][break]

Zahra decides to lead the way through the deeper part of the cave while trying to think of a topic. Galar sounds like an entire planet to me. Never been there but it is definitely within part of my plan to visit in the future. I have been in Unova before since I was born and raised there before deciding to embark on journey. But eventually, I want to cover all known region in the future when it is possible Zahra shares her lofty dream to Elise as she walks. [break][break]

Their surroundings starting to get darker and make it harder for them to go further. It is the place where she stops exploring at the beginning since she doesn't have any means to bring some light. Hey, El. Have any kind of source of light? flashlight or fire pokemon? Zahra calls out by using a nickname that she made up on the spot.

[break][break]