part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 5:52:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Needs quite a bit of work, doesn’t it, Phi?” The Professor frowned, glancing sidelong at the Phione floating ahead of her. The curious pokemon cautiously approached the ruins, inspecting the cracked stone with care. Eva watched with a soft smile and a daunting pressure weighing heavy on her shoulders.

Of course, it was Eva that put the pressure there. In what little free time she enjoyed, she opted to fill it with the task of restoring the Sky Pillar to its former glory. It was, after all, her patron’s shrine. Perhaps the restorations would teach her what she didn’t know she needed to understand. History and knowledge lay buried in these walls, and she would coax it out - in due time.

They would begin on the pillar’s rocky beach where stones the size of Snorlax and evergreen FIRS framed the staircase to the tower. After a few WATER PULSES from Phione the grimy stairs leading up to the tower were soaked and glistening in the high Hoenn sun. Phione worked to polish the rails while Eva used the heavy broom to push the mud down the stairs, finally revealing the dark marbled stone beneath.

Duo Wild
@open
Dragon/Ghost/Flying

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 6:20:27 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Gishath, stop! I thought I told you to- Gah!"

The figure by the beach of the Sky Pillar was of one of the many aspiring ranger trainees in the League service. Gwendolyn was trying to dig out a lump in the sand that had managed to dig up most of the sand around the beach. It moved around away from it and carved a small wave in the beach as Gwen chased after it. The lump retaliated against its chaser, the lump would spew sand at its trainer. This display continued for a second until the woman pounced on top of it. After which, a Gabite head popped out with a hiss.

"Gotcha!" she pulled her pokemon from the sand and groaned while looking at the wake of its destruction. Sand had been flung literally everywhere around the structures and passages near the base of the tower. "Ugh, I can't let you out of my sights for a second without you getting into trouble. Look at the mess you've made..."

A sudden presence about made Gwen turn her head around to come face-to-face with somebody that made her jaw drop. Gabite looked up in its usual possessive manner and hissed at the pair.

"Y-You're...Ohmygod, it's, like, actually you! Professor Morales, it's such an honor!" She beamed at Eva and had to stop herself from rambling on and on. Her eyes lit up with the might of a thousand questions and dreams to spill on this woman, held back by sheer force of will. "I'm sorry about Gishath's little roughhousing around here. I take full responsibility for it! B-But what brings you out here, Ma'am?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 6:58:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The chaotic, yet playful, scene unfolding on the beach in front of the tower was hard too miss. Every now and then Eva would glance up to assess the progress and if it required any intervention. The rate of destruction of the sandy area was starting to become a concern when the trainer finally seemed to wrangle her pokemon in. By the time Gwendolyn noticed her there, Eva was already inspecting the disrupted sand from her higher point of view. It’s the woman’s charming enthusiasm that drew her emerald gaze down to her.

As always, she greeted the stranger with a warm smile, “You can . . . just call me Eva,” she addressed quickly, propping the broom up to lean against as she gave the woman a quite obvious once-over along with her dragon.

A nonchalant hand waved over the mess of the beach, “Don’t worry about it, nothing nature won’t fix on it’s own,” it was always quite ILLUMINATING witnessing the corrective power of nature first hand. Everything tilted back to equilibrium sooner or later.

Phione, feeling left out of the conversation, flitted over to their trainer’s shoulders. Their small hands curled into her shirt, a somewhat shy glance bounced between the Gabite and Gwendolyn, “We’re uhhh,” Eva frowned, glancing down at the broom and the stone stairs realizing how silly it must look to be sweeping outside, “We’re starting our restoration of the Sky Pillar. No better place to start than at the entrance. What brings you here? Uhhh… what’s your name?”

Duo Wild

Dragon/Ghost/Flying

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 1:22:30 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Oh, s-sorry Profes-...I mean, Eva. Sorry. I'm just kind of...Whoa." Gwendolyn jittered in place while Gishath continued to watch the two with keen yellow eyes. Gwen, meanwhile, would continue to fangirl over the ranger captain standing before her. It was a bit embarrassing for her to nerd out over something so simple, but still meaningful.

"My name's Gwen. I'm one of the ranger trainees that joined a few months back with my friend, Robin. I'm kind of a techie, but I do electrical stuff as well as aspiring Professor type stuff."

Wow, her hair was way cooler up close! How long had she been growing it out? The braids, the little cute jewels, maybe even a RIBBON or two? It was a look gwen had wanted to try, but her hair always seemed to take forever to grow out. She wandered in her own thoughts before she caught herself staring, then looked away with a flushing of her cheeks.

"Ah-Anyway..." She began before the Phione would flutter out to land on Eva's shoulder. The appearance of another Pokemon had made the Gabite to focus on the water type out of interest. He didn't act out against it just yet, knowing that his trainer had her eyes on him. "Wow, a Phione! How did- Sorry! This is a lot." Gwen fussed to herself and managed to calm herself down.

"Restoring the Sky Pillar? That sounds like quite the job, even for somebody like you. I know you might have been wanting to go solo for a bit, but if you wouldn't mind..." She hesitated, looking away for a split second. This would be a good chance to talk with an actual Professor and pick her mind a bit. Maybe she could get some ranger-ing tips?

"Would you mind if I help you out?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 8:37:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIFBLIM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLARE BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPIT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SIMPLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 6:48:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Nice to meet you, Gwen!” Eva’s smile stayed bright, eagerly absorbing all the information voluntarily offered by the young woman. The pieces of the puzzle slowly clicked together to form a blurry picture. Her enthusiasm was endearing. It reminded of herself, a bit.

The professor couldn’t help but let a small laugh ring out from her chest, “Yeah, this is Phi, wanna say hi?” Eva motioned for the Phione to drift down towards Gwen. The little blue pokemon swooped down the stairs, cooing warmly to the stranger and her pokemon. Eva followed after them with her broom in hand.

“Gwen, we could use all the help we could get!” she arms waved over her head, vaguely motioning at the expansive tower that stretched past the clouds, “This place is way too big for just one person to care for,” her shoulders shrugged, “Besides, it belongs to all of Hoenn, not just us,” a flash of emerald could be faintly seen amongst the cloud.

Phione CHARMED the hovering Drifblim close enough for Eva to snag with a quick toss of a pokeball.

Duo Wild

Catching Drifblim!
Dragon/Ghost/Flying

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 8:08:34 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The sight of the Phione made Gwen snap to. She fell in love with how cute the little pokemon. "They're adorable!" She smiled, waving at the water type. "How did you two meet? That is a legendary, right? You've got to tell me everything!" Her Gabite watched the Phione with yellows eyes silently. He didn't growl

After that, Gwen appeared thrilled that Eva had allowed her to help clean the place up! She looked ready to explode with joy, though was only keeping it together as to not embarrass herself in front of her.

"Great! Gishath and I can make up for what we did to the beach, isn't that right?"

Gishath growled at Gwen's offer, his fin waggling twice in indignation. She picked him up forcibly just as a Woobat would hover around and pass them by. It took a hiss from the Gabite to spook it off while Gwen began to lightly scratch the top of Gishath's head.

"I was actually wondering if you could teach me a little bit more about this place, though. I'm not from Hoenn, and I only know some stuff from the Dragonology books where this place is mentioned."

[SKIP]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 5:28:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOIBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR WIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KILOWATTREL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DRIFBLIM!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 4:44:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The question made the Professor’s eyebrows knit together in thought. Where did she meet the Phione? After a few taps on the chin, she snapped her fingers, “They hatched from a little egg I found. There’s a few floating about Hoenn. Cute little thing, aren’t they?” The Sea Drifter cooed in delight, a little blush rising against their sapphire cheeks.

Eva collected the pokeball with the Drifblim and tucked it away, “That sounds like the perfect place to start,” she nodded in agreement, glancing behind Gwen to survey the wrecked beach. The entrance wouldn’t look welcoming with the sand looking like that.

The Noibat that dove down from the first story was met with a little spurt of WATER PULSE. It knocked the pokemon right out of the sky and Eva’s pokeball found it before it could hit the ground, saving it from an injury, no doubt.

“Well, this is the Sky Pillar. We still don’t know too much about it. No more than what is covered in Dragonology. It just popped back up. It had disappeared for a long while,” where it used to be, she wasn’t sure. Her thoughts drifted back to her visit to MIRAGE ISLAND with and the data they had collected there. Perhaps it had been teleported to the strange world that place drifted in and out of.

“What we do know is that it is hundreds of years old, thousands maybe. It was built by the Draconids as a tribute to Rayquaza. It tells a story, a history we have forgotten. I hope to learn a great deal through the restoration.”

Duo Wild

Catching Noibat!
Dragon/Ghost/Flying

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 3:16:19 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"The cutest little guys ever!~" Gwen let out a soft chuckle watching the Phione. Gishath watched the other pokemon with an intensity in his eyes and did a little hop to try and meet its level. While unsccessful, it did prove quite amusing to his trainer.

First things first, the entrance to the beachside needed a little face lift from the damage Gishath had done to it. She ordered the Gabite to do as he did before, though slower and able to listen to her commands about how to ease out the massive sand dunes he had created.

"Left! Now dive forward!" Gwen shouted her commands at the little guy as he sped around in the blob of sand to quickly even out the landscape. It wasn't until he got distracted with another pokemon on the beach that Gishath listened to his commands.

The avian chirped at the Gabite, puffing its feathers out in a defiant manner. Gishath hissed and kicked sand at the bird in retaliation. It was enough to distract it for long enough that he lashed out against it using Dragon Claw. The bird, stunned by the attack, fluttered backwards just in time for Gwendolyn to toss a pokeball at it.

"Draconids? Those are like the people who had ancestors to dragons, right?" Gwen asked Eva with a keen eye. Or so she hoped it seemed that way. "And what caused it to disappear in the first place?"

[Attempting to Catch Kilowattrel]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RESTORATION v1 [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 22:51:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ANNIHILAPE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FINAL GAMBIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GABITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROUGH SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TWISTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights