[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

The realm of the ULTRA PLANT was a truly hellish place. Having heard rumors that the ZEKROM of this reality might have had a part to play in it was disconcerting. had only read of such biblical wrath in ancient texts and tablets. But now he fully understood why the LEAGUE seemed so worried about his patron. Why someone like might take a personal interest.[break][break]

Together the two of them traveled through the portal to find themselves upon a canyon ridge. A sea of cables and shadowy valleys stretched out in front of them as far as the eye could see. Buildings, like haunting shipwrecks, were scattered throughout. Worst of all, the dark storm above was like a GYARADOS in the throes of its mating season: pissy, loud, and liable to strike at any moment.[break][break]

With a LAMPENT hovering between them, providing much-needed illumination, Remiel pulls out a scroll from his pack and unfurls it. Electrical devices didn't work so well here, so he'd printed what the League had mapped of this realm so far. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to be matching up.[BREAK][BREAK]

"We must have spawned in a new area," He sighs, rolling up his map and stuffing it away. "If the Zekrom here is anything like our own, however, I'm certain its territory covers a vast expanse. Shall we explore or turn back for the day?" He asks of the councilwoman in the firelight.[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]CERAUNOSCOPY ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:40:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"We already went through the trouble of getting here. Might as well explore a bit more before turning back."
[break][break]

It'd been a while since she stepped foot into another rift. While fragmented, chewed up memories of the borders still plagued her mind. They weren't as vivid as they'd once been, but some things reign unforgettable forever.
[break][break]

Trudging alongside the ex-Rocket Admin, Penelope ensured every step was taken in tandem to her Mr Rime. Like a wall, she stood between them, prepared. might've earned his keep among the Rangers, but not with her. That'd take more than a few months of playing saint.
[break][break]

"I wonder what must've triggered Zekrom's wrath here."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 6:36:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

Remiel nods. was his superior, after all. And part of the COUNCIL, no less. He was determined to do anything he could to convince her that he was on their side now. Though that certainly didn't mean he'd go along with just anything.[break][break]

Nevertheless, the avatar was brimming with curiosity about this place. His expeditions as of late were exclusively focused on exploring LESSER MEGALOPOLIS to salvage Ultra Space technology. He hadn't had a chance to thoroughly explore the realm of the ULTRA PLANT until now.[break][break]

While Penny's latest remark had reached his ears, however, the MR. RIME standing guard between them was entirely too distracting. "Is this... really necessary?" He asks, glancing at the enigmatic Pokémon before looking up at its trainer.[break][break]

"I have no intention of causing you harm."
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 2:36:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her eyebrow raised, questioning.
[break][break]

"Does he bother you?"
[break][break]

The question was genuine, spawned from curiosity. To think, in this age of rising threats, where trust is more fickle than the seasons, he was rebuking her caution. insinuating it was not only unnecessary, but rude.
[break][break]

"," her voice was razor sharp. A knife pointed at his juglar. "why did YOU join rocket?"
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:05:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"They've always... unsettled me, yes. But that isn't the point I'm trying to get at." Remiel answers with a fleeting glance at the Mr. Rime again. When his partner here challenges him with a question, however, she draws his narrowed gaze.[break][break]

"I didn't realize I was due for another interrogation, councilwoman. Why does anyone join TEAM ROCKET these days?" He counters as his Lampent idly hovers above his shoulder.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:28:55 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I wasn't interrogating you, " she insisted, stifing a quick roll of the eyes. It seemed the league had turn him fragile. Hard to disparage for it, however. It would've done the same to her, had the roles been reversed.
[Break][break]
"Consider this a question between friends."
[Break][break]
Her gaze shifted, switching back to landscape before them. It flashed with intensity, electricity striking all around.
[Break][break]
"If this relam's Zekrom's rampaging is an issue of ideals, it makes me all the more curious what his patron feels. What he believes in."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:56:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Given her sharp tone, Remiel had a hard time believing that. Nevertheless, he's intrigued by the idea of her considering him a 'friend'. It was partly thanks to that he had avoided a jail cell, after all. His intel and cooperation wouldn't have become the useful bargaining chips they were without the councilwoman's help.[break][break]

"Whose to say it even has a patron? Or ever had one?" Remiel counters, sweeping his gaze over to that same stormy horizon as she. "If it's anything like the one from our universe, it has a will of its own. And if it is rampaging for its IDEALS, my question is: what did this realm do to deserve it?" He adds, gauging her reaction next.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 0:30:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"maybe you should ask," she replied, sarcasm rich in her voice.
[Break][break]
Together, all they could was speculate, as certainty wasn't a luxury afforded to onlookers.
[Break][break]
"since you're protective of your own change, maybe you'll be open to telling me this: when you left rocket, did Zekrom hold any reservations? Has Zekrom ever shown reactions to your decisions?"
[Break][break]
Different realm or not, was the closest clue they held. It'd be wasteful not to follow it through.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 20:49:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Penelope had drenched her question with sarcasm, but Remiel certainly intended to try. He doubted the ZEKROM of this realm would be open to receiving questions, of course, but perhaps they would gleam something from its defiance regardless.[break][break]

"Yeah. Let's keep moving."
[break]

Having simply accepted the presence of the MR. RIME at this point, since there was little chance she would recall it anyway, Remiel chooses instead to lead the way as his partner poses another line of questioning. "Protective of my own change? I wasn't being protective, councilwoman. I joined ROCKET because I deluded myself into thinking it aligned with my IDEALS. I left when I realized it didn't." At its core, it was that simple.[break][break]

"ZEKROM was confused and doubtful of the state I'd placed myself in. We had disputes. His faith in my avatarship wavered, no doubt. But that's exactly it, isn't it? ZEKROM hadn't aligned himself to TEAM ROCKET. ZEKROM had aligned himself to me and my IDEALS."[break][break]

And truth be told?[break][break]

Mostly just the means to achieve them had changed.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 9:09:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A while ago, in a cafe now lightyears away, they shared this conversation already, over a cup of te. The pretenses were lighter, of course, as deals had yet to be exchanged. Its easier to hold one's tongue when the receiver still dangled something precious between their traitorous hands. But now, in this electrified arena, there was no reason to hold. No reason to take caution of his own feelings of the matter.
[Break][break]
"You've mentioned that before," she swallowed the shrug that threatened to escape, "but when I ask why you left rocket, I'm not looking for the obvious. I'm asking for the very thing that keeps Zekrom tied to you. what do you believe in ?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 7:57:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

was a woman who didn't mince words. The more he interacted with her, the more Remiel was beginning to realize that in full. And he could appreciate that; truly. Though it was certainly still a bit jarring to him, considering he had come from a background where all everyone did was conceal their true motives behind colorful language and misleading insinuations.[break][break]

He had left TEAM ROCKET behind a long time ago. The EX-ADMIN could even say he HATED them at this point for what they represented. But, in the presence of the red-headed councilwoman, he still couldn't help the blaring of internal alarms that the scars of being FOX had left behind. Nevertheless, he takes a moment to take a deep breath and consciously lower those innate defenses.[break][break]

Sharing his IDEALS was not a vulnerability.[break][break]

was no longer the enemy.
[break]

"The tie that binds ZEKROM and I is more complicated than my IDEALS alone," Remiel eventually says in response, shifting his hues of cobalt blue back onto her. "But what I can say is that I strongly believe in a more EQUITABLE society than we have now. My sense of JUSTICE prevails more than most, and I'm not afraid to put myself out there to see it realized."[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 7:37:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"A dangerous notion," She nodded, contemplating his words and their hidden implications. "But not one I'm not entirely against."
[break][break]
Finally, with this, a bridge could be made. Progression could be accepted as trust grants the first leap onward.
[break][break]
With only a small gesture with her chin, the mr rime previously separating them took a step back, allowing warmth to break through the frost.
[break][break]
"As long as your justice is pointed at the correct enemy."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 10:09:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"][player]https://audio.jukehost.co.uk/AhcxRVVlYTgETbDxxc4VYAXs8nDuGWHT.mp3[/player][break][break]

"Strong IDEALS are often regarded as 'dangerous notions', councilwoman," Remiel responds, thankful to see that she'd called off her MR. RIME for the time being. "But sometimes that is exactly what is needed to combat our enemies and make a real difference in the world. I can tell you, from experience, TEAM ROCKET has strong IDEALS of their own."[break][break]

A flash of lightning strikes the dark horizon. For a split second, the haunting silhouettes of GIANT XURXITREE can be seen grazing in the distance. A chill runs down his spine as Remiel is reminded of the MAUVILLE WARFRONT. Thankfully, the warmth of his LAMPENT's flame is there to assuage his reaction before a thunderous boom arrives next.[break][break]

Quick to try and regain his composure, the royal continues after the thunder subsides. "You can rest assured that my allegiance is now to the LEAGUE," For as long as the LEAGUE remained virtuous, anyway, he thought to himself. "But I'm curious: what do you believe in, Miss Livy? And what is your concept of an IDEAL WORLD?"[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 22:32:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

For too many, an ideal world was a fickle piece of notebook paper covered in large stretches of black ink, writing and rewriting what is meant to be a core aspect of their being.
[Break][break]
That wasn't Penelope.
[Break][break]
So when this ex-convict stood beside her, speaking of this perfect world and questioned the very motivator that kept this hell of her choosing an imperfect paradise, she could only smile.
[Break][break]
"I believe in a world where consequences still hold weight. Because what is justice without accountability," her eyes flares with subtle accusation, "but more than that, I fight for a world where tomorrow is still a guarantee and not some flimsy promise."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CERAUNOSCOPY
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 2:20:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"][player]https://audio.jukehost.co.uk/AhcxRVVlYTgETbDxxc4VYAXs8nDuGWHT.mp3[/player][break][break]

Penelope's subtle accusation is not lost on Remiel. He reads her eyes with a knowing gleam before turning back ahead. What appears to be a large power station with a Tesla tower awaits them as they traverse the rocky cable-covered terrain.[break][break]

"That's precisely why TEAM ROCKET's IDEALS are faulty," The exiled prince responds, gesturing towards their apocalyptic surroundings with a gloved hand. "They would recklessly invite this if it meant a chance at securing more resources. It took METENO to realize that the means of achieving my IDEAL WORLD and theirs did not align. I won't welcome annihilation."[break][break]

Shifting his dark eyes back onto the redhead, Remiel voices an inquiry next. "Despite that, how would you have held me accountable for my sins, Penelope? What sort of judgment would you have passed if you had been in the place of as commissioner?"[break][break]

Knowing everything she knew, considering she had been one of the first people he'd approached with what he had to offer for his defection, Remiel wondered if any of it ultimately justified avoiding the inside of a jail cell.[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights