Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
ancillary
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 16:11:19 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Their ship, a lightly armed corvette used primarily for scouting, cut across the waves with more speed that Greyson had initially anticipated it was capable.

The rise and fall of the ships bow made standing difficult, but as time progressed, he adapted quickly.

"The captain has orders not to fire under any circumstances, and to flee should things become too dangerous." He finds himself yelling to overcome the loud crashing of waves against the hull.

"Kyogre is absolutley not to be fucked with beyond the bare minimum, understood? Our orders are to direct its attention elsewhere, away from the shoreline and the people." He lets his authority as a member of the Elite Four leak into his words, before relaxing back to his regular self.

"I was serious when I said I wanted you in the AQUA Initiative, Lam. I can't, and will not, force you, but understand that what we're doing here? Now? It's what is expected of those that sign that contract. We are the first, and last line of defense against out-of-control legendaries, and their chosen."

He reaches out an unsteady hand, clasping it onto the other man's shoulder, a grin tugging easily at his lips.

"Let's focus on surviving the day first, though. I expect you'll gain a measure of insight into what I mean."

If he didn't have one already, that is.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
ancillary
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 3:36:41 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Truth be told, the last place Lam preferred to be was on a boat in the middle of the ocean. For someone who grew up in an island region—he was likely the anomaly for typically preferring to be landlocked. The ocean was pretty…to look at.[break][break]

What was out there in the open water? Not so much.[break][break]

Sure, he’d come around to some aquatic pokemon, like his mantine, who now skimmed between the water’s surface and the air behind them. But most fish were still on thin ice.[break][break]

No, he much rather be home right now—bundled up against the cold, and the sharp sea air that whipped at their faces as the boat steadily pushed them further from shore. Comfy and out of the drift of snowflakes, warm with Rook and the family of two, plus assorted pokemon.[break][break]

But no, he is on the boat because duty demands it. And maybe he’s a tiny bit curious to see the awol legendary. He heeds Greyson’s warning with a darted look in the elite four’s direction. “Don’t have to tell me twice.” He scoffs, voice dry. He’d definitely like to avoid incurring the sea beast’s wrath.[break][break]

And if Greyson thought Lam might push that limit, he definitely didn’t need to be worried.[break][break]

The hand that clasps his shoulder draws a forced laugh, and he manages a smile in the other’s direction. “I know! And I believed you then. This’ll be good, uhh..demonstration. Crash course.” he frowns, considering his questions and curiosity, “did they part on bad terms? Kyogre and its former avatar?”[break][break]

He barks out a laugh and his gaze turns back toward the stretch of ocean—searching, “Yeah. I’d like to go home later, so that’s definitely a priority.” And he’d like to avoid another scolding for getting himself hurt, if he can help it.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- m: the kyogre one[break]
- ugh really big fish

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
ancillary
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 16:15:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"No clue," he says, answering with a levity that didn't match the situation. His overeagerness to spar with a Legend was seeping into his words, actions, and expressions, if the smile on his face was anything to go by.

"Who knows the kind of effect cutting a bond like that would have on the one who bestowed it, or otherwise." He follows it with a shrug, head turning to regard the endless ocean again. "I'd bet my position though that it's pissed. How often does a mortal shrug off a God's blessing?"

Rhetorical question aside, the group comes upon what looks to be a massive storm brewing in the distance. Grey clouds, so dark they could be mistaken as black, fill the horizon, while the water below churns beneath the will of a creature throwing the divine equivilent of a tantrum.

"Shame Lugia's been corrupted. We could've used its help to calm down this fucker. Anyways -- you ready?"

He didn't have much of a choice, if he wasn't.

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
ancillary
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 22:58:09 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
“Excellent,” he replies sarcastically. There is still a smile on his face, though. Curiosity wins out over his frequent nerves in dealing with high tension situations such as this one. Today, at least, he is eager to see something of incredible might—fish or not.[break][break]
“I mean, I’d probably be pretty pissed too.” He shrugs, mind scrolling back to what had told him about his back and forth with Tapu Koko while in the thick of the Interdream Mist. Granted, that one had been a fabricated exaggeration of the real thing. But Kyogre…was way freakin’ bigger than any Tapu Koko.[break][break]
And to piss off a beast of that size and might? Seemed like asking for more than a little trouble.[break][break]
Lam hums in mild agreement, before a thought cross his mind, “True, but why not utilize any of the others in League custody.” Sure, they might not be Lugia, but wouldn’t they all be powerful in their own right?[break][break]
Regardless, he nods as the boat rocks—cresting a more turbulent wave. Behind them, his mantine bobs on the push of the ocean as well, handling the currenty far more gracefully. His hands pat his own cheeks, as if trying to supply a game face. “Yep, ready as I can be.”[break][break]
Excitement or not, he laughs after a beat - raising a fist in offering for Greyson to bump in pre-emptive solidarity. "Did I ever tell I actually hate fish?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- ugh really big fish

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
ancillary
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 20:59:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson considers Lam's question. It's valid. Why not use utilize the other Pokemon?

He can only come up with one thing.

"I don't have an official answer but -- honestly, I think they're more under our protection than we are theirs, you know? Like, Jirachi is supposed to be an all-powerful Pokemon capable of changing the fabric of reality with its wishes but... Have you met it? It's no more ready to face something like Kyogre than a toddler is."

The others were more combat oriented, but the idea using them just.. rubbed Greyson the wrong way.

"We'll wait for them to bond to someone, before seeking their help, I think. That's what I would do at least. Feels like we'd be taking advantage of them otherwise."

He sighs, letting out an exhilaration between annoyed, exhausted, and excited.

"Sorry -- didn't mean to get to heavy." He grins at the man next to him. "I'm not a huge fan either, if we're being honest. Smells way too terrible. How bad do you think Kyogre wi-"

He never finishes his sentence. A missile of seawater --

water pulse

-- shoots out from just under the surface of the ocean a hundred yards out. A multi-layered

flower shield

meets it, nearly half of those layers shattering from the impact before it halts the attack.

Greyson whistles.

"Sounds like it wants us to cut the bullshit." His voice cuts a sharp edge into the friendly atmosphere. "Ah, well, guess I'll start us off."

From behind him a figure approached -- Iron Valiant. She raises her lance, a vibrating dual-sided blade of violet energy, and brings it down in an arc. From its edge, a lance of energy as black as

night slashes

outwards, cutting through the ocean like the prophet of old.

From beneath the waves, a cry of pain, and anger, shakes the world.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
ancillary
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:00:16 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Greyson is far more knowledgeable about this, obviously. So his question is an earnest one that he listens carefully for, to make sense of it all.[break][break]
“I guess that makes sense, yeah,” Lam’s brows pinch together as he considers it. “I haven’t met jirachi, so I can’t speak to that. But I’ve met Tapu Koko a couple times. And from what I’ve heard from other people about it, it doesn’t exactly seem weak to me.” At least, not in the same way.[break][break]
Lam shrugs, but doesn’t try to argue. “I hadn’t thought of that. You’re right, but… what about the ones that have tried to bond?” Like Tapu Koko, who was rejected. Maybe it was reluctant to help now.[break][break]
He’s quick to wave away the apology– “Don’t worry about it. I asked, remember? Besides, it’s important to think..about..” His words die quickly, much like Greyson’s do as the volatile ocean spray jettisons toward them.[break][break]
“Do you think we made it mad by calling it smelly?” he jokes. Despite the FLOWER SHIELD, his arm still lifts to shield his eyes from the salt water.[break][break]
A rumble from the deep bellows up to them. A sullen groan that echoes as the kyogre surfaces in the wake of the Iron Valiant’s attack. The whale banks hard to the side, sending up a WATER SPOUT angrily from its spiracle. “Guess I’m up, then!” His Sandy Shocks joins the fray, the beam of its brightly lit ZAP CANNON shooting out toward the vengeful beast.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- ugh really big fish

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
ancillary
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 0:46:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
"Yeah," he says, gaze settling heavy on the titan. "We definitely pissed it off."

The ZAP CANNON ripples the water's surface, but lands against an outstretched fin. A blotch of charcoal dots the whale's skin, crackles of electricity rippling across blubber before being dispersed harmlessly.

"No use in playing this safe." An orb enlarges in-between his fingers, and he tosses it with inpuity. "Right, Dusk!?"

A Gyarados slinks beneath the waves right as a HURRICANE begins to form on the horizon.

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

ncTqAwng
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
ancillary
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 17:51:30 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
"Guess it's too late to bribe it then, huh?" It's a weak joke - one made half-heartedly. Just a tiny bit of levity in light of the situation.[break][break]
His Sandy Shocks does its best, but the effort falls flat. Kyogre absorbs the shock. "No dice.." he grumbles, mostly to himself before following suit. "Might as well up the ante." In a flash, a pidgeot soars out overhead. Hermes' wings flap rapidly in powerful strokes that conjure a second HURRICANE from the opposite direction of the gyarados'.[break][break]
"Maybe we can trap it?" he asks over the growing howl of the wind. So long as they're not blown off course, or capsized as well in the process.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- ugh really big fish

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
ancillary
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 2:06:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
Lam's question has merit, but like a cruel joke, Kyogre emits a sphere of SHEER COLD so powerful that even the wind itself freezes.

Greyson laughs, an edge clear in the tone.

"Think it heard you." The idea that they could trap a literal force of nature was perhaps a bit too much hubris, even for them. Without a Legendary of their own Greyson and Lam were playing against a stacked deck.

"Way I see it we have two options: bear against the storm, or convince it that the effort simply isn't worth it." Gyarados's head pops up from beneath the waves, eyeing down the incarnate of the sea.

"To tell you the truth I'm not too keen on either, but out of the two, I'm leaning on the latter. Thoughts?"

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
ancillary
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 23:50:31 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
The blast of chilled, frosty air cuts through the layers of his jacket with ease, and he shivers. A chill of foreboding shoots up his spine.[break][break]
“Yeah, I’ll guess so.” Lam winces, glancing back at Kyogre’s imposing flank. “Sorry! Meant no offense.” Just in case it’s still listening. Though it’s probably way too little, too late.[break][break]
He heaves a sigh, head tilting side to side in consideration. Above them, Hermes beats his wings against the gales–obviously struggling to not be blown away.[break][break]
“Yeah, you’re right, I think. Better safe than sorry.” He pauses, green eyes darting to Greyson. “But how exactly do we do that?”[break][break]
How does one simply appeal to a supremely pissed oceanic god and not get blasted across the ocean.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- ugh really big fish

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
ancillary
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 14:47:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]That was the question.

Had they been anywhere else, they could've dynamaxed; seeing a skyscraper sized Pokémon fighting Kyogre alone would've made it all worth it.

But that wasnt an optio. So, what was?

He settles for what's left.

"Mega." He wraps his fingers around a Pokéball, uncertainty in his eyes. He'd have suggested Stellar-Tera, but he hadn't quite reached that level yet.

"That work for you?"

[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
ancillary
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 0:19:52 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It’s unfortunate that he hasn’t managed to get his hands on a dynamax band, or even stellar typing—but alas, they had to work with what they had.[break][break]
“Can do.” His gaze tilts skyward, squinting through the ocean spray as his pidgeot circled back. He could continue to utilize Hermes for this, but instead, the bird is summoned back to his ball in a beam of light.[break][break]
It’s better, he thinks, if he uses one of his aces for this.[break][break]
Mallow breaks from her ball in a swirl of downy feathers and glowing light. That aura casting off with a greater brightness in the gloomy overhang of the stormy weather as the keystone embedded in the side of Lam’s flight goggles activates and kicks the altaria into mega evolution.[break][break]
Buoyant on a cloud of her own crisp, white wings, Mallow circles over Kyogre with a sort of lazy ease in her glide that hides her actual, sharp focus.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- ugh really big fish

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
ancillary
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 20:56:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]While is Gyarados patrols the seas, Greyson moves to another more risky option. A burst of ivory light summons a Sceptile to the deck of the ship, and soon after a MEGA SCEPTILE stands in its place.

"Going to have to work together a bit on this—hope your girl doesn't mind a little contact."

Sceptile leaps to the heat of the Gyarados before pushing off in impressive show of force, the movement barely disturbing the fins of the Gyarados. The lithe form of the grass-type slices through the air with as easily as paper, finally landing atop the Altaria.

She clicks her tongue a number of times, repeating pieces of her name as she communicates with her ally. Once she was above the Kyogre—the legendary calling further upon a black-clouded storm above—she drops with a fist encased in lightning, bringing it down on the blubberous whale's head in an explosion of electricity.

"Sceptile attracts electricity! We can probably use that, if you have an electric-type ability!"

[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights