Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
RKS: Kyle & Greyson
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 17:40:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SCREAM TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]In the middle of a lush jungle, an ear-splitting scream almost throttles you to the ground. Further investigation reveals a Scream Tail screeching at the end of a promontory.[break][break]

Around you, Archen and Shieldon flee from the horrendous noise, darting over tree roots and ferns.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shut it up.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 17:42:19 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Another wave of disorientation, but he suppresses it, looking to his right and spotting the Champion.

"Well, this is--" he's interrupted by a shrilling voice that sends spikes of pain down his spine. Gritting his teeth, he releases a Pokemon to stare down the Paradox Pokemon.

"Shut it up!"

A

boomburst

aims to settle that debate quickly.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 16:53:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the noise is immediately met with resistance.

kyle covers his ears as greyson summons a noivern to beat it at its own game. kyle respects it more than he probably should, but when his ears couldn't handle the combined noise, he drops his own help.

he tries to recall its typing, but the splitting headache forces him to default to a jigglypuff's normal typing for his choice instead. a honedge pops out of his ball, who shadow sneaks its way to the paradox pokemon.

its sash wraps around the scream tail, closing its mouth while forcing it to listen to the boomburst.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 23:22:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SCREAM TAIL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Somehow, you manage to mute the Scream Tail. Silenced, the jungle settles to its usual symphony of Pokemon cries and jurassic winds.[break][break]

Everything seems fine now. No threats nearby. No imminent danger.[break][break]

Suddenly, the world darkens. Trees snap and the earth groans. Should you look up, you see what seems to be pages of a book and a book cover closing in on you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The End?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 23:24:18 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to a rural village in Galar. Gates and crops have been ruined all around you, splintered and upturned, coated in ice. A townsperson shakily approaches you, recounting a legend that has been passed on for generations.[break][break]

They say, "a specter doth roam among us. it doth don the visage of a frosty steed, its countenance clad in a mask as unyielding as jewels... 'tis known to appear upon the eve, striking fear into both folk and creatures of pokémon alike!"[break][break]

Suddenly, you can hear the sounds of hooves clopping toward the village. The townsperson shrieks and flees into a nearby home as a GLASTRIER crashes through the fencing.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Kill it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Tame it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 23:28:11 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson past the now beaten and bruised Paradox Mon, but something pulls his attention upwards.

There's something terrifying about seeing the world torn asunder by the flipping of a literal book page.

"What the fu-"

Gone in an instant, he finds himself and Kyle in a new world; a new scenario. It's cold, frigid winds seeping into the bone, and the civilian in-front of them recounts an old tale.

Shortly before a horse rampages through.

"Woah!"

Before he knows it a Pokemon stands beside him, a restraining

power whip

bringing the horse under a measure of control. "Could use some help here buddy." He says to .

Tame

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 17:54:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i got you!"

the same honedge that he had from earlier gets out from the shadows. kyle's orders were barked for the pokemon to follow, which it manages to aim easily with the goodra's help.

brutal swing manages to tip it over easily with a sweep under its legs, causing it to tip over for the elite four's mercy. kyle hadn't be the type to end a life, but he knows the alternative.

"i'm sure we can find a carrot somewhere," he tells greyson as he looks around the village for any semblance of a market. "oi! anyone have one?!" he yells over to the npcs.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 19:57:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]To tame this horse, one must brave its immense physical strength and brutal cruelty. You may attempt to tame the beast in various ways: plucking three hairs from its tail, riding it until it is fatigued, brute force, or whatever else you manage.[break][break]

However, whoever tames the horse finds themselves permanently bound to it. Ice freezes your limbs to the horse in eternal linkage. While the townspeople celebrate, you realize your predicament too late as you gallop out of the town.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• There will be no thaw.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 20:00:37 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]KORAIDON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene changes to a terastal cavern. Encased entirely in these crystals, you see your reflection... and beside yourself is a massive lizard-like creature. The simulation states that the Pokemon is a Koraidon: a muscular, ferocious dragon able to break the earth with its fists. No other data exists pertaining to this Winged King. Curiously, it seems paired with you.[break][break]

A roar rattles down the tunnel. Another Koraidon stomps toward you in apex form, its fierce plume and twisted antennae flicking about like whips.[break][break]

You're in the middle of a territorial dispute and there's no way out.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Win the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 20:03:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Despite the relative difference in size, and weight, Goodra finds herself being pulled along, her whipping appendages frozen to the runaway horse. Last second, he wraps his arms around the slimy dragon, and has only a second to regret his decision before he's dragged along with.

It this entire thing wasn't a simulation, he'd be embarrassed enough to die. For now? Just enough to change his name and live in a different region. That was a fair response.

Just as the duo are destined to be slammed against a jagged piece of rock, the world shifts, and he finds himself in a completely new environment. Ice is replaced by crystal, and the frigid cold becomes more tolerable. However, what he sees in the reflection of the mineral wall runs his blood cold.

The Koriadon that greets them is surprisingly calm. The newcomer, is not.

Well, if they were going to battle, they might as well win.

"Right?" He asks Kyle, oblivious to the fact his thoughts were not audible to the man.

Win or LOSE?

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 3:31:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"right."

he answers, not knowing what the question was, just because he doesn't want to look like someone who doesn't know the obvious. part of him wonders if the implication is something in front of them, and he is quick to hold to that idea.

looking around for clues, he tries to infer what greyson meant. the only significant factors of the equation were the friendly one beside them and another of the same kind who showed aggression at their presence.

the last time they tried to do nice, it resulted to their death. he assumes that the elite four doesn't want to make the same mistake of calming the other one down. it leads him to conclude that he must meant they must knock it out instead.

just to be safe, he goes for the option that qualifies for both.

"knock it off its feet," he orders his honedge.

the sword zooms past, slinking into the shadows as the koraidon starts to charge at them, ready for an attack. the honedge pops back out, tripping the creature with a slash by its feet after a shadow sneak.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 0:34:07 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He appreciated the way Kyle went with the flow of things, likely far used to the idiosyncrasies of many high-ranking League members.

He was friends with after all.

Gumbo, still present on the field from the warp, moves in-sync with the Honedge. Two massive, trunk-sized vines, emerge from the ground and wrap around the strange Pokémon. It wraps, end over end, using the earth beneath it as leverage. It holds it for a moment, its primal roar shaking the cavern.

Then, the battle begins in earnest.

Win

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,058 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 0:34:37 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]KORAIDON 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The battle between Koraidon is an intense, bloody clash. Harsh sunlight douses the cave with searing heat and light. Claws and fangs crash against scales before the opposing dragon is felled. Your Koraidon roars in triumph, though it is severely hurt.[break][break]

You may have suffered collateral damage in the process. In this small space, avoiding tail swings and grandiose explosions is an arduous endeavor.[break][break]

The Koraidon offers its back to you. You must push onward. As you sprint, glide or climb through the cave, you discover crystalized plant life, including Herba Mystica. Glimmora and Paradox Pokemon wander around you, presumably native to this mysterious place.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Celebrate.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,027 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 0:40:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: