snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
RKS: remiel & illeana
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 17:53:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 17:57:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in the desert, she finds herself at the forefront of something... curious.

and while she'd like to say she could do this on her own, 's background in archeology proves itself frustratingly useful. her displeasure at such a concept is almost palpable.

stepping forward toward the half-made tomb, her hand inches closer and closer to the purple chunk.

"have you seen this before?"

she should wait for an answer. really, it'd be in everyone's best interest to do so...

but the call of the unknown is too enticing to ignore.

she touches the purple chunk and steals a glance over her shoulder at remiel, nose slightly scrunched.

"it looks familiar somehow."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 4:23:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Despite the complexity of his relationship with (and the constant cloud that put over them), it was quickly overshadowed by Remiel's fascination with the ancient peoples of Hoenn. He is the first to approach the man and ask what they are building. When answered, however, the archaeologist finds himself with more questions instead.[break][break]

Rather than continue trying to pry information from these workers, who seemed focused on their work and unwilling to cater to his curiosity anyway, Remiel ventures inside the tomb alongside his partner instead. And, just like her, he's entranced by what they find. Crouching down beside her, he, too, places a hand on the phenomenal find.[break][break]

"It's a WISHING STAR." Remiel responds, eyeing the boulders to each side of them briefly before setting his gaze back on it. "And it's the real thing... I mean, just feel that power thrumming through your hand. But what it's doing here, in this time and place, is beyond me. For now."[break][break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

TOUCH THE PURPLE CHUNK[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & ILLEANA ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 18:08:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You touch the purple chunk. Suddenly, you and everyone nearby is overtaken by a horrific vision of a skeletal dragon soaring above the planet, its ribs and claws as sharp as its tendrils. From a nearby meteoroid, a DEOXYS shoots outward. It attempts to attack the ETERNATUS.[break][break]

In the process, a fragment from the ETERNATUS' BODY falls toward the earth...[break][break]

All of you come to and see that the mysterious material is pulsing. With every pulse, the purple chunk begins to manipulate the spatial elements of reality around it and yourselves. Paranoia begins to settle in... before the scenario shifts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shift to the next scenario.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 0:24:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a wishing star... here and now, of all instances? a lucky opportunity, she supposes, to poke and prod at it until it unravels all of the secrets it holds.

and yet, with the wishing star beneath her fingertips, her vision begins to slide out of focus. a flash - a sequence of events - dances into her vision and she sees the following information: a skeletal dragon facing a familiar entity and a piece of its body dropping down to the earth's surface.

she comes to, then, with a sharp gasp of settling back into herself and when her eyes turn to remiel, they're owlish.

"did you see that too?"

the world lurches a moment later. the room around them shifts into something different, something more familiar than she'd like to admit. there's no pink energy here, no slash ripping into the reality around them... only a distorted sense of self to match their changing surroundings. she feels a faint pang of disappointment but otherwise holds steady against paranoia as they're carried into the next simulation...

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 5:41:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

[break][break]
Eternatus.[break][break]

Deoxys.[break]
[break]

The scene that plays out in his mind is awe-inspiring and fantastical, of course. To learn that DEOXYS had played such a part in all this was something. But, funny enough, Remiel finds himself more intrigued by what he sees outside of the vision.[break][break]

The WISHING STAR is pulsating now, distorting reality around it and (seemingly) themselves. A hauntingly familiar feeling begins to crawl under his skin just then. "Y-Yes. I did." He answers Illeana, shifting a fleeting glance in her direction.[break][break]

Was she real? Was any of this real? Or had they entered the simulation of a simulation? How deep did this go? Thankfully, before the paranoia manages to shake him to his very core, the tomb surrounding them begins to dissolve, taking the WISHING STAR with it.[break][break]

The people who were building this tomb had said they were 'creating a great protector' with this power. Could they mean... ?[break][break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

SHIFT TO THE NEXT SCENARIO[break]
Proceed to Stage Two.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & ILLEANA ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 5:41:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights