Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,070 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 23:31:15 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DAGM20

With Cadet

She seemed to be taking things rather gracelessly, he noted with some light, off in the distance worry.

Then again, perhaps he and other hoenn regulars would've been called the weird ones for taking things like superpowered human beings in stride.

Her question brought a look of curiosity to his face, his head tilting slightly as he observed her closely. Was she... afraid?

"I don't have any powers like that." He said simply.

A fortune for rocket. If he had gotten that kind of power back in his HsT-soldier boy era, it would've been a humanitarian catastrophe. Maybe.

Casually, he raised his arm, palm facing up. It glowed with a neon magenta glimmer, tiny glowing particles breaking off from his skin like dead skin and dandruff, rising in the air.

"This is about all I can really do."

Not really, but he would rather not give her actual reason to fear him.

"Tapu Lele is an island deity whose legend speaks of healing." And guileless cruelty, but details. "That's why I sought her out, originally."

Not that it had helped with accomplishing his original goal at all, but an effort had been made, at least.
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 15:46:52 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

When Yuina thought she may have felt relief at knowing that it wasn't Doug, directly, that had raised such power within that cave, the notion that that Pokemon he had with him then, the one that chose him, like Kyle described... Was that any less scary? And knowing that Rockets had some of these same 'avatars' in their ranks too...[break]
If anything though, looking to Doug, she felt guilty... Accusing him... Passing judgement... He'd never shown her any reason not to trust him, to think that he was anything other than a compassionate person with a want to heal those around him who needed it... He would... never hurt her...?[break][break]
"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean...," Yuina tried to say, but at least he took it in stride...[break]
"Someone named only just explained some of this to me not too long ago... But I guess, you probably already know him? You're probably part of that Aqua organization he told me about," Yuina divulged, but that didn't necessarily make the concept itself any easier to wrap her head around. The more and more she got involved with the league, the more... It was all a lot.[break][break]
"I didn't mean to react that way... I've just had a lot ever since that swamp, and the Megalopolan attack and the distortion, everything has been snowballing from that, it's been a lot to try and understand since I'm brand new to all of this and...," she stopped herself, she was going to keep going... Maybe she wasn't handling the last couple of weeks particularly well... But she was still really trying to push through the weight and gravity of everything that was being thrown at her in this crazy chaos induced place...

notes[break]
Mission: Super Training -> December 2023[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,070 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 22:42:36 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DAGM20

With Cadet

He snorted and smirked, crouching in front of her before leaning his head on a fist.

"Most folk are acquainted with Hoenn's Top Champion, yes." He informed her teasingly, before winking. "Though I do know the guildmaster a lil' better than most."

Not a whole lot but he oft got the impression wasn't super interested in sharing anyway.

His smile sobered into a humming line as he stood back up, patting off his trousers.

"Well, yeah." He said simply to the AQUA allegations mention. "I did sign the contract, for better or worse."

Back then it seemed like a no brainer; he wanted to fight anyway and they wanted to pay him extra to do it? No brainer indeed— after the Galar fiasco, he wasn't sure there was enough money in Silph Co.'s stocks to make him sign it twice.

He cradled his chin in his hands as she apologized, shrugging his shoulders somewhat apathetically.

"Don't need to explain yerself; I don't mind. It would be weirder if ya could just take it all in stride." He mused.

How jaded were he and the rest of the AQUA personnel to just look at everything that happened in Hoenn on a monthly basis and just accept it for what it was?

"Ya don't have to jump into every mess, ya know?" He pointed after a moment, holding out a hand to help her back up. "Even I miss a tango or two every once in a while."

On ocassion, Gwyar needed some spotlight he was told hold his position or assist from afar. He used to hate those moments, but nowadays he appreciated them...

Provided news of or running around the mess didn't reach his ears beforehand.
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 2:43:28 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

At least Doug was laughing at her now... With her? It could be both... And it would be merited, especially since she had only known Kyle as just... Kyle? He answered questions if she asked, that's how she knew now that he was an Avatar, but... She certainly didn't know that he was the top champion of the region in addition...[break][break]
"You're an avatar, Kyle is the champion of the region... I should get better at asking questions and knowing who I'm involved with," Yuina sighed. Every day was a new bout of she didn't know what she didn't know.[break][break]
"I guess so? It's both ways, my life is anything but normal... But there's still so many things that I don't know about," Yuina returned, taking something like people having powers bestowed upon them by natural disaster level Pokemon was a very large concept to understand, but... So was having her entire life erased and having to start over...[break][break]
Doug reached down for her, and she took his hand to help herself up off of the ground, wincing still. Doug had in fact done a lot of help in aleviating some of the aching pain that the jog had caused, but she was far from fully restored.[break][break]
"I know I don't have to... But if I didn't, I wouldn't have started to understand what happened to me," she remarked after a moment, fortunately or unfortunately... Her life had been at risk the various times that she started to get clues as to what happened, but... it was worth it, wasn't it...?[break][break]
"I don't know when, or why yet... But I remembered something, after a space-time distortion, an actual memory. I must have found a distortion at one point, or one found me, and I ended up on the other side for a little while... In Hisui," Yuina explained, the surface of it really, but... It was still far more than she knew about herself when they first met.

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,070 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 22:02:24 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DAGM20

With Cadet

"Haaah... I can see why ya feel that way.." He sighed, dragging his hand through his hair.

But they couldn't' be sure if getting into the mess that was Hoenn's frontline would help out with her memories at all.

It was a much more proactive approach, though.

And apparently, it had already given some results.

He paid rapt attention to her, enthralled by her story... but event then.

"What? Where?" He asked her blankly, for once stepping into her shoes.

Because now he didn't know what she was talking about.

It sounded vaguely familiar— as in, so vaguely it could've literally been anything he had heard before. Given the context, though...

"... Ya thinking ya got caught in a time displacement?"
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 18:29:10 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Scratching the surface of what had happened to her, only knowing what but not why, when or how, Yuina felt that tug at the darkest parts of herself, that empty shadow devoid of who she once was... It was never easy to talk about, like tearing deeper into a wound every time she made mention to it, but... With Doug... Somehow, she found it easier to carry, it hurt... Just a little less.[break][break]
"I don't think I was caught in a time displacement," Yuina almost smiled.[break]
"I know I was... Because I remembered how I 'became' Yuina Higashi... The name was given to me when I ended up on the other side of a distortion, that was where I lost myself initially," she explained, slowly though, it was a lot to understand, and even then, even though it was her story... She still had so many holes within it that it didn't make exact sense to her either.[break][break]
"The time-space distortions that show up here seem to be tied to a specific point in time, and a place, ancient Sinnoh... Centuries ago, before Sinnoh was settled and colonized, it was referred to as Hisui. At whatever point I must have gotten mixed up in a distortion in this present, I was brought to that point in time in Hisui. And lived a life there... A short life, but I remember it now," she continued, it sounded even more fanatical and frankly impossible every time she said it outloud but... It was true.[break][break]
"The villagers took me in, I was given my name, that's where I found the Pokemon that I have like Daikenki... He's from that place, that past..."

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,070 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 18:35:51 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DAGM20

With Cadet

These were... genuinely shocking news.

Several folk had been caught up inside distortions in the past— he had to hear of anyone living inside one. Usually, one would experience accelerated aging at worse.

This... This meant Yuina was...!

"You're a time traveler?" He said, with perhaps a little more awe than was perfectly appropriate, given the tone of the discussion...

His hands fell over her shoulders... before he began to shake her vigorously.

"Um. HOLY CRAP?" He said firmly, eyes wide. "Isn't this huge for you? That's a big ass detail to remember 'bout yerself, ya know!?"

To others, Yuina might've had sounded a bit crazy or deranged, fanatical or strange perhaps— But Doug had been day 1 ride or die for .

The man was nothing if not willing to support the most unhinged sounding takes with 100% faith.

And so far, history had proven him right to do so.

"Did ya recall anything else?" He asked. "Hmm... So Yuina was a name given to ya in... uh... Hisui, was it? Yuina Higashi..."

Higashi meant 'east' in old Kantonian— Yuina could mean several things, depending on how it was written— but then, that was assuming the people of hisui and the ancient people of kanto used the same language and dialects....

"Have you been lookin' into distortions?" He asked excitedly.
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 0:46:29 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

A brief, but very informative explanation of what Yuina had found out recently enough about herself, she waited for that moment for Doug to take it in... Of anyone to tell, of anyone that she could trust, to not make what she was going through any harder than it already was... Doug was the first person who knew of her initial struggles.[break][break]
In a strange way... He became almost ecstatic? Calling her a time traveler? She guessed he wasn't really wrong, she'd just never thought of it that way... And certainly didn't feel his same excitement. In fact, in that moment, all she felt was the reminder of what that pack did her shoulders as he grabbed onto her and shook her.[break]
"Ow, wait Doug," Yuina tried to say, wincing a bit, she was going to be sore for a good while...[break][break]
"It has been a lot to realize, yeah, the first idea of what happened to me before I woke up outside of Petalburg," Yuina returned, and he went on, asking if she remembered anything else, saying her name out loud again with a new understanding...[break]
Now he understood where it came from...[break][break]
But he didn't understand what it meant...[break][break]
Yuina paused, her eyes cast down a bit, the way he said her name echoing in her ears...[break]
"I have been, I've been following as many as I can find since then... but, I still don't know why it happened that way, why... it feels like something was trying to erase my life before...," she spoke then, after a moment. He was so excited for her...[break][break]
"Doug...," she hated that she couldn't match his enthusiasm...[break]
"You have to understand what this means though? 'Yuina Higashi' was never supposed to exist, it was all some kind of mistake... All of this, everything that I've done now, this life... It never should have been mine in the first place, because... Yuina Higashi isn't who I really am..." it was difficult to explain... The darkest part of herself... but he needed to understand, that this life could never truly be hers.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,070 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 0:41:08 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DAGM20

With Cadet

He flicked Yuina in the nose halfway through her self-defeating spiel.

"Says who?" He asked bluntly.

There was a limit to how long he could watch a friend tear themselves down before he slapped them and set them right. His friends would not be harmed— even by themselves.

"Listen hard, and listen well, cadet." He said. "I don't know any other 'you'. I only know you. Yuina Higashi."

His hands fell back to his hips as he gave her a bright grin.

"And I am glad. Glad and Happy I met Yuina Higashi. Happy I met you. So does everyone that's gotten to know you in the past year." He said. "And so does everyone whom Yuina Higashi, ranger and volunteer, has helped in this crazy, mad place we call Hoenn."

He lips pursed, head craning back as he squinted at her and huffed.

"I can't fault you for wanting to know your past— I can't say I understand, but I can empathize nonetheless. And I'll help you all the way, no questions asked... BUT." " He raised a hand, pointing it at Yuina's nose and poking gently. "I won't hear any slander about you— even from yourself."

He grinned, winking.

"Keep it up and I'll make ya run a dozen more miles, cadet."
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 2:43:59 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

He flicked her again! Just like he had another time ago when she let the intrusive thoughts get too loud about her past and not knowing who she was... Yuina took a step back, rubbing her nose at being flicked, but before she could say anything more Doug spoke up.[break][break]
He spoke clearly and evenly about not knowing another version of her, that the only one there was was her right then, Yuina Higashi. It was easy for him to think so... This was the only version of herself that he knew, because it was the only version of herself that she had... But that wouldn't always be the case? Could it?[break][break]
She couldn't get a word in edgewise, he continued on, and while Yuina could feel herself growing frustrated a bit at how confident that he was that she had only ever done good things and that was all that could ever matter... She didn't want to interrupt him... Because she wanted to believe him.[break]
Between him and it was getting harder to think that she wasn't supposed to be here, that somehow in the end, she wouldn't have to give up this life when her past might find her, whatever it may be... But somewhere, there had to be people who were looking for her? Someone that missed her? Would they be upset that she was no longer who they remembered if she was different? And what would it be like... to look at someone who knew her, but she couldn't know them in return...[break][break]
He poked her in the nose, after flicking her just before, and just as she was about to open her mouth, he winked, with a threat... That he could probably make good on...[break][break]
"Is this the part where I say 'yes sir' to your orders," Yuina returned, a wry smile, looking up to meet his eyes. In spite of her darkest thoughts, how heavy it all was to carry... Maybe she could let some of it down, for now...[break]
"You make a compelling argument, even if it does sound more like a threat. I won't let the intrusive thoughts get in the way while you're in charge...," she said, she wasn't inclined to want to run off a dozen miles, especially with the pack he had her carry... She could do well to keep the intrusive thoughts at bay... For now at least...

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,070 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 2:05:21 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DAGM20

With Cadet

His eyes softened somewhat, his hand twitching as he slowly pulled it away from her cute nose.

He had almost cradled her cheek there... Good thing he caught himself before the intrusive thoughts won.

"Haah. But then, what will happen when I'm not?" He wondered, leaning his head to one side briefly before reaching around her to grab her weighty bag, hoisting it over his shoulder.

"Guess I'll just have to stick around ya more often." He said, holding out his hand to her and grinning. "Hope ya won't mind the company, cadet."
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 23:43:09 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

She was joking... Kind of... Mostly... the intrusive thoughts were very permeating. But where she may have expected another quip, a set of barked orders given that they were on their way to boot camp, Yuina instead watched his gaze soften, only a bit, and he gave a thoughtful question. One that sounded like it should be a rhetorical question really but... It gave Yuina pause all the same.[break][break]
She stood up straighter, her eyes glanced past him... She had gotten so used to the loneliness of her shadows, how empty it felt to be the shell of a person that she was... Barely managing to tread enough to keep her head above the darkness, to not drown in it, just seemed like the normal nowadays, but... Did it have to be that way?[break]
But... she shouldn't ask anyone to bear her shadows too...[break]
Though... the way he smiled, holding out a hand to her... He was offering, wasn't he?[break][break]
"...it sounds like maybe I won't have to find out," she returned, and she felt like she could take a breath for the first time in a long time as she blinked down and reached to take his offered hand, a soft smile on her features.[break][break]
"I don't know why you ever apologized, saying that I would never be rid of you after meeting you," Yuina offered after a moment as they walked, her other hand fidgeted behind her back, twirling a section of her hair in her fingers. The night they'd met, he apologized in advance for being vermin... It was light hearted humor then, but now...[break]
"You still haven't given me a reason to be sorry."

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,070 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 21:24:32 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DAGM20

With Cadet

Despite his seemingly inert smile, his eyelids widened slightly, warmth suddenly tingling at his cheeks as he took her... everything in.

"... W-wow. That's a hella of'a throw back." He noted with a trembling smile, cheeks flushing slightly red as he scratched at them. "But... yeah. You won't."

He looked away whilst scratching his cheek, unwilling to let the cadet see too much.

"B-but anyway, we ain't done'ere just yet, cadet." He quickly reminded her, turning back, still somewhat red faced, to wink her way. "Let's see if ya can still say that after today."

Just ignore the obvious flush of his cheeks. On to the next training ground!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Drop And Give Me 20 [M]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 6:57:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven