ollie morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 3:06:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "“You don’t get to choose, sometimes."

[break][break] Ah.

[break][break] For once, it seemed that both Morales could see eye-to-eye.

[break][break] How many times had he wondered over it himself? How many times had he stressed over the fact that he kept going back to time and time again, no matter how cruelly she treated him, no matter how bad they were for each other? Ollie knew that Penny probably didn't treat him the best — Ollie knew that whatever they were was probably better left in the past, tossed to place discarded dreams went to die.

[break][break] He should've gotten over her. He could've, maybe, if things between them didn't always constantly end up being unfinished.

[break][break] 'No,' a tiny voice instead his head reminded him. 'You never could. It's Penny.'

[break][break] It was Penny. And for , it was Matias.

[break][break] He swallowed.

[break][break] "It's not over for us," he said instead. "Or I don't think it is. God, I don't know. It's so complicated, Eva. It's messy and complicated — but I can't, we can't — "

[break][break] The Head Ranger billows out a sigh.

[break][break] "She drives me crazy," he finished at last, continuing the walk out of the busier parts of the market. A few people glanced at them as they walked by, but mostly because it was the two Morales out on an errand, not due the conversation that they were unwittingly having with one another. "But I can't help it. I can't leave her alone."

[break][break] He rubbed the back of his neck.

[break][break] "Even... even as her friend. Or whatever it is."

[break][break] "It's just... it's Penny, you know?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
post-rt

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 4:37:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva bit her lip, reluctant to meet his gaze. She was fighting off her own thoughts, letting herself find empathy for her brother in a struggle she was all too familiar with. Eva lied when she said it was over. It’s never really over, is it?

“Ugh,” she sighed in frustration, knowing she wouldn’t stay mad at him for something so out of his control. That would be hypocritical and Eva was only hypocritical sometimes (most o the time), “I hate to admit it, but I understand,” she shook her head, “But that doesn’t mean I have to like her or the thought of you and her. Even as,” she raised both hands in the air to make air quotes, “Just friends.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 4:46:47 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] Relief flooded through him when - finally - his sister acquiesced. He never liked it when they fought, even though he knew that it wasn't something that lasted long.

[break][break] Gently, he nudged her side.

[break][break] "Same to you, though. I know you said things are over..." But they both knew that she wasn't being honest. Well, not completely. Maybe she was better at this kind of thing - the relationship thing than he was, but still. Those kinds of ties never ended, not really. "But that doesn't mean I have to like him."

[break][break] "And I'll beat him up if he hurts you again." Or Penny.

[break][break] With that said and done, Ollie grabbed her arm.

[break][break] "Oh! Look - it's a sale. C'mon Eva!"

[break][break] They would have time to discuss everything else later. After all, they still had a party to plan.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
post-rt

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 9:02:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB