part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 6:30:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A emerald gaze flicks to observe him, catching his sharper tone with the equally sharp blade of her glare. She snorts, quickly growing and impatient with this exhaustive conversation, “I just did,”, he needed to clean the wax out of his ears, “You. Can. Do. Better.” she accentuates her words so they are clear and precise.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 6:42:41 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] his arms folded.

[break][break] "what are you talking about?" he frowned.

[break][break] the rest of the market moved around them, but ollie refused. he was a boulder, staunch in his decisiveness, as he glared at his sister.

[break][break] what was it with everyone telling him that he could do better?

[break][break] first , now .

[break][break] "we're just friends, eva."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
post-rt

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 6:49:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Stubborn Morales meets stubborn Morales. Eva may have to look up at Olie, but she holds a presence larger than her petite stature.

“Riiiiiight, that’s why you got all flush at the thought of asking her to the big dance,” her voice rose a fell in a sing-song tune, reminiscent of a young Eva teasing her brother about stammering clumsily over a girl they liked.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 6:57:57 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] her words struck a chord.

[break][break] a flush creeped up his neck at the accusation, half in embarrassment and the other in indignation.

[break][break] "hey, i - "

[break][break] rather than fold, his lips twisted into a scowl. if possible, he glared fiercer.

[break][break] "i can't control my face. besides, that doesn't mean anything. just cause i blushed doesn't mean that -" he cleared his throat. "c'mon eva. what do you expect? we were together for a long time."

[break][break] "you telling me that you're never going to talk to matias again?"

[break][break] "you're gonna tell him you wouldn't support him when things got tough?"

[break][break] a dirty blow, for sure, but he was annoyed.

[break][break] why did eva care so much about his love life?

[break]

post-rt

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 7:08:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva felt a familiar sense of victory as the flush return, crawling up his neck to make him choke on his words. She knew it. She was right. Damn.

It was a short-lived victory, of course. It always was.

It probably didn’t hit as hard as he wanted it to. She waved a hand to dismiss the idea that her and Matias were anything like him and Penny, “Of course I would, but I’m not blushing like a little school girl over asking him to party now am I?”

“Boundaries, Ollie,” she said sharply. The little voice in the back of her mind screamed at her in a shrill and accusatory tone HYPOCRITE.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 7:20:57 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "i can't help my face eva," he snapped, repeating his words back again. ollie had always been painfully open when it came to his emotions, especially to family like most of all.

[break][break] regardless of how he felt, how he wanted to feel, it was always bare to the world.

[break][break] "boundaries?" he echoes. "you're one to talk. all the tabloids are talking about how you and matias are gonna get back together again. they saw you at the ranch, ya know."

[break][break] "what were you doing back there?"

post-rt

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 4:06:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her teeth slipped over her lower lip, eyes narrowing on Ollie with a mix of frustration and surprise. Eva didn’t read the tabloids - for obvious reasons. They were unreliable and led to wild assumptions like now.

“Believe or not - work,” she kept the details to herself. It wasn’t her place to tell Ollie she was mistaken for a certain other blonde that he had recently latched on to. Just the brief thought of it churned her stomach and flushed her cheeks red with fury and a hint of jealousy, “He’s otherwise occupied. I’m the last thing on his mind.”

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 4:51:24 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] just as in tune with her expressions as he was with hers, ollie caught the sight of his sister's reddened face with ease.

[break][break] "see!" he pointed at her face. "you're blushing too."

[break][break] ignorant to the fact that hoenn's brightest was burning for reasons other than embarassment, ollie prattled on.

[break][break] "i can't help it, okay?" he says in exasperation. "she just... she drives me crazy. you know?"

[break][break] softly, he adds, "i just can't help it."

[break]

post-rt

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 21:53:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva cackled, almost manically, waving him off again like a pesky Cutiefly before pointing to her flushed cheeks, “This isn’t blush, Ollie, it’s anger,” a very uncharacteristic emotion for the normally empathetic and kind Morales. It seemed both and had their claws sunk deep in the siblings.

Eva’s sneer softened when empathy returned, shifting slightly as a more uncomfortable realization settled in, “Yeah,” she sighed, the sharpness from her voice gone, “Yeah, I know what you mean,” he obviously drove her crazy too.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 21:58:40 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] anger knows no place in the house of the morales. losing your mom has a tendency to do that to you, he thinks. after all, he had spent so much of his childhood doing his best to be cheery and upbeat so that would never need to know sadness, regret.

[break][break] pain.

[break][break] "i hate him," he muttered under his breath. "for doing that to you."

[break][break]

post-rt

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 22:03:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva shook her head and turned to keep walking. They had drawn enough attention to them by raising their voice. Other shoppers cast subtle, suspicious glares in their direction, “Hate doesn’t change anything, Ollie. It only fuels recklessness and more hate. The world doesn’t need more hate.”

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 22:06:07 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] he huffed, but had no choice but to follow along. after all, she was right in a sense — a crowd had drawn.

[break][break] walking down the rest of the path, he tried to appear nonchalant as he put his hands behind his head and leaned back.

[break][break] "does being the peacekeeper mean you've gotten wise? you sound like one of those old guys in those fairytale books you used you used to like so much as a kid."

[break][break] his lips twitched.

[break][break] "don't worry, i don't hate him enough to do nothin'. penny already told me not to say anything."

[break]

post-rt

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 23:05:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The laugh she gave him this time was genuine, along with a little shake of her head, “About time one of us got wise, hm?” the baby of the family growing up.

But life wasn’t a fairytale. The ones she read when she was little had happy endings. Nothing now pointed towards a happy ending. For a woman whose foundation rested on a pillar built of hope and love, she had none of that. Hypocrite, was the better word for her.

“That’s what he’ll want, you know. To push your buttons, have you lash out. Don’t give him the satisfaction.”

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 23:10:45 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] at her words, his jaw locks.

[break][break] he knows exactly what she's saying, and he knows exactly how he let get under his skin. it has nothing to do with or - okay, maybe a little to do with them - but it's more than that. he trusted matias. he thought matias was going to do good by eva, by them both.

[break][break] "how'd you even choose him, sis?" he sighs. "he seems like an ass almost all the time."

[break][break] he didn't understand how there could be so many good people in the league - , , - and they let someone like slip through the cracks.

[break][break]

post-rt

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
drive us crazy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 2:06:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 What a loaded question, and what a terrible place to have to think about it. Of course, she’d thought about it before. Behind eyes blurred by tears, she had mulled that over time and time again along with many other questions like ‘What could she have done differently?’, ‘What was wrong with her?’, ‘What happened to him?’, ‘How could she be enough?’ Not just for him, but for everyone.

“You don’t get to choose, sometimes,” which is the truth at first. You don’t choose who you love, who completes the complicated puzzle that is you. She is a pillar of peace, he is a hostile storm. She is selfless and he is selfish. She is light and he is shadow. She is love and he is resentment. Without one there can not be the other, leaving only the extremes that destroy themselves in the end.

She did choose him, though. She could have said no but she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. To love him and to be loved by him.

He was different now. He may argue he had always been like this and she just didn’t see him, didn’t understand him. She wasn’t an idiot and that wasn’t the case.

She won’t elaborate on her theories about . Those were kept close to her chest, reserved only for her.

“It doesn’t matter though, it’s over.”

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing