November 4th
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Delivery Driver
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
I have begun to plant thee, and will labour to make thee full of growing.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @harveyduncan
Harvey Duncan
[m] are you up for it?
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 22:48:15 GMT
Harvey Duncan Avatar
Harvey sat with his legs crossed on the floor against the wall of the training room. With his Mime Jr. resting lazily on his lap, he chuckled as his Starmmie and Houndoor chased each other in playful circles. Harvey had accidentally arrived a little too early for his meeting with Tempest Quinn, and he figured it would do his Pokemon some good to get warmed up before the coming battle. However, his Mime Jr. didn't seem to be in the same mood as the other two Pokemon; he repeatedly attempted to nap on Harvey's legs.

"You've been asleep for hours. You'll regret it later if you don't try to wake up now." Harvey poked the Mime Jr. yet again, the small creature stirring back awake and rubbing his eyes.

Harvey checked the time. Tempest would be there any second.

"You really better not be getting sick, Don." He sighed.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
[m] are you up for it?
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 2:41:17 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The door slid open with a hiss of air. Tempest stood in the doorway; black long sleeved sweater stretched across his chest and black pants. Long hair was pinned up into a bun. At his side, a Vaporeon leaned against his leg as he walked in.[break][break]

"Hi! Sorry I'm late!" Tempest said, even thought he was maybe only two minutes late.[break][break]

Where many might expect someone with the title of 'Beast' to be of a certain personality type, Tempest just smiled as if he and were long time friends. Walking over, he leaned over to offer the other his hand.[break][break]

"Nice to meet you! Thanks for meeting up with me!" As if the other would have really had much of a choice, given the rank disparity.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koumori

Harv
He/Him
November 4th
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Delivery Driver
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @harveyduncan
Harvey Duncan
[m] are you up for it?
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 22:12:18 GMT
Harvey Duncan Avatar
While Harvey had expected some level of potentially artificial pleasantry from the Rocket Beast, Tempest's friendliness seemed surprisingly genuine. It was a bit of a surprise, considering his first encounter with a Beast was far less inviting. Still, Harvey knew better than to take things at face value. He had met plenty of people who seemed genuine yet were not. Plus, no matter how nice Tempest was, he was still a member of a crime syndicate, as well as Harvey's superior.

"Pleasure's all mine, Sir." Harvey greeted the man with a formal nod. He then shook the Mime Jr.—Donalbain, nicknamed Don—until he opened his drowsy eyes. Harvey picked up Don and placed him on the ground. The Mime Jr. rubbed his face and yawned as Harvey grabbed Tempest's hand and pulled himself up.

"Thank you." Harvey said after gaining his footing, straightening his black jacket as he spoke. He let out a small whistle, and at the sound his Houndoor and Starmie both stopped dead in their tracks, looking toward their master. He beckoned them with a head nod and they both hastily scurried up to his feet. He shot the energetic duo a cheeky glance before carefully looking over the groggy Mime Jr. once more before returning his eyes to Tempest.

"Hope you don't mind me asking, but what kind of mission am I testing for?" He asked, recalling the vague message Tempest had summoned him with.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
[m] are you up for it?
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 1:38:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Please, just call me 'Temp'." Authority was not something Tempest always wore even as it sat on his shoulders. As long as listened when it mattered that was all Temp cared about. [break][break]

"I'm scouting for potential recruits for a small task force. They'll help me and the other Beasts with Assault-type missions; since you were free, I wanted to see how you stacked up." A dedicated force instead of whatever random Grunt that could be grabbed seemed the most appropriate for the need. He also wanted to give a test to some of the new or lower Rank members. You never knew when you had a diamond that just needed some polishing.[break][break]

"I'll need to see where you're at with both your handling of Pokemon as well as your own ability to throw a punch."[break][break]

The explanation was as brief as he could make it. Pawing up to his side, Slushie, the Vaporeon, glanced up at the Mime Jr. She cocked her head to the side, a coy look on her face. Then, suddenly, she bounced around with small stars of harmless sparks popping off of her. A Celebration to show off to the baby pokemon.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koumori

Harv
He/Him
November 4th
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Delivery Driver
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @harveyduncan
Harvey Duncan
[m] are you up for it?
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:52:43 GMT
Harvey Duncan Avatar
Harvey reigned back a frown. While he wasn't a pro fighter by any means, he definitely knew how to defend himself. Pokémon battles, on the other hand, were not his area of expertise. He only engaged in them when absolutely necessary (which was not often). Not only that, but poor Donalbain...

"Yeah. Cool." He nodded. "But so you know, my Mime Jr. isn't doing so hot. He'll fight but not like usual. The other two are fine."

Not that their usual fighting is much—

Harvey's thought was lost as his attention was stolen by the Vaporeon. He chuckled as the cute creature enticed the Mime Jr., who responded with sluggish yet mesmerized cheers.

"But maybe your Vaporeon's energy will rub off on him." He observed as he held back a second chuckle. His Starmie and Houndoor had begun leaping around the new Pokemon with glee.

"Anyway, how'd you wanna start?"
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
[m] are you up for it?
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 1:21:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest gives a soft tut of the tongue, glancing down at the Mime Jr. Instead of disgust or disappointment, as one might expect from an organization who largely thought of Pokemon as tools, there was only a brief flicker of concern and sympathy for the baby pokemon.[break][break]

"He can sit out. In fact- here." Plucking a Dive Ball off of his belt, Tempest tossed out a third pokemon. A Quackaval appeared, shifting to the tips of her toes as she stretched out. Tilting her head, she peered at and Donalbain. "This is Glee; she can look after him until we're done. I'd recommend putting him down for this."[break][break]

Perking up, the duck opened up her arms to accept the Mime Jr.[break][break]

With that done, Tempest turned back to his pokemon. They seemed to be relaxed enough, the two of them, Slushie joining in on the play while Sable watched from a distance, calm but curious.[break][break]

A sudden, sharp whistle from Temp had them both freezing and perking up. Body language changed instantly, the two water types glancing at each other before taking point.[break][break]

Where before, the two of them were engaging in friendly play, they worked to try and circle the Starmie and Houndour, on the offensive even if they weren't yet attacking.[break][break]

"It's already started. Don't hold back. Me and my pokemon can take it."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Koumori

Harv
He/Him
November 4th
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Delivery Driver
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @harveyduncan
Harvey Duncan
[m] are you up for it?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 6:31:45 GMT
Harvey Duncan Avatar
"Thank you. 'Preciate that." Harvey let out a silent breath of relief. He then watched Don waddle over to Glee and return her embrace before locking his attention onto the brewing fight before him.

"Right." Harvey responded before releasing another quiet breath, unable to prevent it from quivering slightly. All the ways his Pokemon could possibly suffer in this fight played through his mind. Fighting was not new to Pokemon, but his had been so coddled. Not only that, but his Houndour was especially weak to both the Pokemon that Temp had brought. While his Starmie could possibly put up more of a fight, this was definitely going to be way more than any of them could handle.

Harvey shook his head. Even though his Pokemon would probably lose, they had potential...and maybe potential alone would be enough for Temp.

'Alright. Let's go.'

"Imai, use Light Screen." He commanded. The Starmie wiggled eagerly, and the Light Screen was cast.

"Sampson—Nasty Plot." He ordered. The Houndour howled, raising his special attack.

'Their move.'
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] are you up for it?
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 6:33:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: