saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,110 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 1:56:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

at the base of meteor falls on the less common entrance on route 115 is kanto's own matias silph, and while it usually isn't uncommon to see the elite four out and about, especially in the wild as he's been known to catch a variety of different pokemon, it is uncommon in recent times.[break][break]

especially since there's a league-affiliated gardevoir watching him today. the psychic-type looms in the distance, perhaps never to be brought up again.[break][break]

"hm?"[break][break]

his own psychic-type alerts him of someone approaching. the PSYCHIC TERRAIN that sweeps out is instinctual.[break][break]

"oh. it's only you."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 9:46:14 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The one approaching him was none other than Andrea. She held her treasured Fuecoco in her arms, while wearing a matching Sygna Suit. The hood was just high enough to make her real face visible.

"H-hi there! Taking a walk?" The young cosplayer greeted the Elite member with slight nervousness. Something about the presence of a Drowzee was inherently unsettling. Even one as pink and adorable as that one.

"I didn't know you trained Psychic-types." For some reason, she'd always pictured him as a DIE HARD fan of Ground and Fire-types. Perhaps there was more to him than what was on the surface.
//rock / fairy / dragon
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 5:04:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLIMMORA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CORROSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FIDOUGH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORK UP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,110 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 14:24:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"something like that. stopped for a bit of training along the way."[break][break]

it is with a tinge of fondness that he greets as she remains one of the few within the league he has yet to piss off either directly or otherwise.[break][break]

at the mention of psychic-types, drowzee lets out a long chuckle before its sleepy-eyes turn to pick up a nearby fidough with PSYCHIC. it brings it over and is consumed by a pokeball.[break][break]

"what were you expecting? big and scary like groudon?"[break][break]

CATCHING FIDOUGH

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 9:56:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
That Fidough looked like a real cutie. Andrea wanted to put a SCARF on it, and snuggle with it all night long.

A strange flower plucked itself off the ground, floating towards them. The girl sent out her Aggron, who Protected them both against the ensuing Self-Destruct. The now fainted Glimmora would be an easy capture. "Pokéball, go!"

The eccentric trainer cocked an eyebrow at the mention of the land titan. "Big and scary Pokémon have their charm too. I've always pictured Groudon being kinda like a very big Aggron." She mused, while petting the Steel-type for a job well done.
//attempting to catch glimmora

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 4:15:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRATINI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OMASTAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPIKE CANNON

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,110 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 4:25:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"it isn't."[break][break]

the comparison between groudon and aggron is misplaced. one is the land titan responsible for shaping the continent they stand on while the other has a ROCK HEAD.[break][break]

"it's important to diversify. you never know when you might need the craftiness of psychic-types."[break][break]

the SPIKE CANNON from the omastar is repelled by drowzee's PSYCHIC that spreads to the water-type moments before flinging it away, keeping safe.[break][break]

SKIPPING

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 8:00:55 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Correction, Aggron had an Iron Head, which it promptly used to headbutt the flying Omastar like a Kalosian football player after someone insulted his mother. The almighty helix fell on the ground with swirly eyes, Andrea throwing a ball at it.

"I'm trying to diversify too. Dragons are awesome, but I don't wanna be known as just a Dragon-type trainer." The PokéManiac mused, while petting her treasured Fuecoco's head. "Besides, not all dragons are nice..."

Her voice trailed off, being reminded of KYUREM and the icy terror it had spread throughout Hoenn over a year prior.

"What is Groudon like?" She asked the Elite member with morbid curiosity, never having had the honor of meeting his legendary patron in person.
//attempting to catch omastar
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 20:52:35 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCHEOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFEATIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEKISS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE OMASTAR!
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,110 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 11:40:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"and you don't want to be too predictable, though i imagine you won't be straying too far from your dragons regardless."[break][break]

which is both a good and a bad thing, depending on perspective and how plays to her strengths.[break][break]

"big and scary."[break][break]

he laughs.[break][break]

"back at mount chimney a couple of years ago, it took the league's best to contain it, and that was without an avatar."[break][break]

imagine what groudon can do now that it has matias, is what he's trying to say.[break][break]

SKIPPING

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 15:17:09 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Barron kept putting his Iron Head to good use, headbutting a wild Archeops that swooped down towards the group. Because the ancestor of all birds was such a defeatist, it started whining in a vain attempt to guilt trip him. Barron gave it another Iron Head for good measure.

"It's more like I don't want people to make assumptions about me." Andrea further explained, while throwing a ball at the injured bird. "I like dragons a lot. I even disguise myself as one. But I don't want them to think that's all I'm about. I'm a PokéManiac. I love all Pokémon equally!"

The flamboyant cosplayer cocked another eyebrow at the Elite trainer's mention of Mt. Chimney. "I didn't know about this. Why did Groudon need to be contained? Did he go on a rampage?" She asked out of genuine curiosity.
//attempting to catch archeops

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 23:02:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IGGLYBUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLYGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE ARCHEOPS!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,110 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:29:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"if you love all pokemon equally then why do you only dress up as dragons? do you have a fire-type onesie for example?"[break][break]

he questions not with harshness or criticism but with curiosity, somehow wanting to learn more about and the reasoning behind her choices.[break][break]

"it lost control and went on a little rampage, similar to what kyogre is doing now except that fucker is much harder to find."[break][break][break][break]

SKIPPING

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 8:54:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Does my Fuecoco Sygna Suit count?" The young PokéManiac pointed out. "I should try cosplaying as Charizard one of these days. My mom must still have her old costume lying around somewhere. We both have the same body type."

Yes, Andrea had a mother who was every bit as curvy as she was. had already met her. She was happily married to Mr. Vaneau. Sorry, gamers.

The eccentric trainer crouched on her knees, offering an Oran Berry from her bag to a wild Igglybuff. Not everything had to be resolved with violence. Some weaker Pokémon could simply be won over with food.

"I saw Kyogre near Sky Pillar. They're strong. If not for Lord Rayquaza's help, we would've lost." The girl mused, before turning back to the Volatile. "Didn't they use to have an avatar?" She asked.
//attempting to catch igglybuff

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
nice n cosy
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 3:49:34 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BAGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ANORITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE IGGLYBUFF!