March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
into the woods
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 17:51:52 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Though Shalin heard Nabi's question, it would go unanswered for the time being, the VINE WHIP getting faster and faster as Saria built up a great big loop with it. "NABI, COVER YOUR EARS!" the Sygna Suited girl shouted as an equally large pulse raced down the vine from a quick flex of the Venusaur's hips. As Shalin saw part of the loop overtake her, she knew this VINE WHIP was going to be big. Bigger than it usually was. With white-knuckled hands, she gripped the tip of the vine with all her strength, bracing herself for a ride only her suit let her withstand.

CRACK!!

With a deafening snap that seemed to cleave the air around her, Shalin was yanked about with jaw-dropping force that her Sygna Suit drastically softened the impact of. Even so, she felt herself being yanked about harder than the kicking of the wildest Tauros in the world. As the Vine Whip's cracker flicked, her hearing completely left her for the brief moment it moved at peak speed. The shockwave she and her Venusaur created made grass stand sideways and even caused whole trees to sway in its wake.

Shalin was screaming. Not in panic, not in pain, but bliss. There was nothing that made her adrenaline pump more than being drunk on the Infinity Energy that let her withstand physics-defying forces. Just as the whip began to slow down after being cracked, Saria sent a second big pulse down the vine, this one vertical. The Captain and the vine tip she was sitting on sliced the air with the speed and ferocity of a whipcrack, the girl's hair a complete mess as the vicious winds blew it about.

When the Vine Whip came to a rest, the red-and-white-knuckled Shalin looked like she couldn't be happier.

skipping!

{PC: 6}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
Flit          Yanmega        Good
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
into the woods
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 16:12:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLORAGATO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SUNKERN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORRY SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
168 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
into the woods
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 1:01:52 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lastnight"]

"Huh? What?" Nabi exclaimed, suddenly thrown into confusion by Shalin's statement. She barely had time to cover her ears when the venusaur's green tendrils began to snap about with crazy energy. The pink-haired girl was completely caught off guard but reacted quickly. She created distance between her and the venusaur, in fear that she would be caught in the vine whip's path.[break][break]

The scene that unfolded before her was not unlike what she had seen earlier. Shalin was truly in her natural element, riding the vine of her venusaur without trouble. Meanwhile, Nabi had kneeled down after nearly tipping over from the shockwave. Her beautifly and the swablu on her head were also attempting to shield themselves from the force of the air.[break][break]

As things began to die down, Nabi, questioned the incredibly power of the sygna suit. If she got her hands on one of those someday, could Prince carry her across the region with ease? It was funny to think about such an image. This swablu, on the other hand, for whatever reasong claiming home at the top of her head, was seeming more and more attractive as a flight buddy.[break][break]

"Holy shit," Nabi muttered under her breath. She hadn't been the one on the end of the venusaur's vine whip, and yet, she could still feel her own heart pumping from the adrenaline.[break][break]

She rose to her feet, knees a little wobbly. "I don't know how you do it," she said. "Also, you might want to, uh, fix your hair."

[attr="class","lastnightooc"]
// TAG [break]
// NOTES skip!

[attr="class","lastnightbottom"]
[attr="class","lastnightlyrics"]
LAST NIGHT WE LET[break]THE LIQUOR TALK
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT WE SAID BUT WE SAID IT ALL

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[GoogleFont=Roboto|Lato]
[newclass=.lastnight]width:500px;background-color:#eee;font-family:lato;font-size:8pt;text-align:justify;color:#777;line-height:15px;padding:50px 50px 20px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnight b]color:#222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnight a]font-family:roboto;font-size:7pt;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnightooc b]font-family:roboto;font-size:7pt;color:#AF6D81;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnightbottom]width:500px;background-color:#AF6D81;padding:20px 50px 20px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnightlyrics]font-family:roboto;font-size:25pt;color:#fff;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:-2px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
into the woods
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 23:24:00 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Thanks!" Shalin replied, still catching her breath as she was coming down from the adrenaline high of being a passenger on a whip moving at full speed. It was so fast than even blunt or soft objects, such as her fingers, could cut through even thick wood. She only gained that property for the split second she achieved supersonic flight, but the incredible power of cleaving through almost anything was undeniable. "It's entirely the suit and Saria doing the work!" she gave as concise of an explanation as possible. Even she didn't fully understand how it worked. It was truly extraordinary.

"That's normal, hehe!" she giggled. After all, when that vine was at speed, she would experience the alien sensation of being thrown in multiple directions at once. It was still one fluid motion, but it was so fast as to be impossible for her senses to comprehend in real time. Motion like that would without a doubt cause her hair to sprawl out in every direction.

skipping!

{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
168 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
into the woods
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 23:31:08 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lastnight"]

Now that things had calmed down (well, for now), Nabi moved her hands up to grab the swablu atop her head and hold it in her arms. Its fluffy wings were a welcoming comfort to her now.[break][break]

"Question," Nabi chimed, taking slow, cautious steps toward Shalin. She was ready to jump back in case another one of her pokemon began to act up. "How does one get themselves a Sygna Suit?" She held one hand up and rubbed her fingers together. "Rangers only? I imagine it must be a good sum of money." And other mysterious components that Nabi had no knowledge or understanding of. But if Shalin were a salesmen on Sygna Suits, she was certainly succeeding in convincing Nabi of securing one.

[attr="class","lastnightooc"]
// TAG

[attr="class","lastnightbottom"]
[attr="class","lastnightlyrics"]
LAST NIGHT WE LET[break]THE LIQUOR TALK
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT WE SAID BUT WE SAID IT ALL

[GoogleFont=Roboto|Lato]
[newclass=.lastnight]width:500px;background-color:#eee;font-family:lato;font-size:8pt;text-align:justify;color:#777;line-height:15px;padding:50px 50px 20px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnight b]color:#222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnight a]font-family:roboto;font-size:7pt;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnightooc b]font-family:roboto;font-size:7pt;color:#AF6D81;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnightbottom]width:500px;background-color:#AF6D81;padding:20px 50px 20px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lastnightlyrics]font-family:roboto;font-size:25pt;color:#fff;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:-2px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
into the woods
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 18:18:48 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Saria gently set Shalin on the ground, the Captain stumbling as she stood on her own two feet, but catching her balance and being able to walk again with ease after a little while. Nabi seemed to have plenty of questions about acquiring a Sygna Suit, which was understandable after what she had witnessed. Being tagged by a whip was torturously painful. If the suit she wore was capable of withstanding the motion of one, it had to be incredible.

"There's a lot to it," she began to explain. "You'll need a lot of components specific to the Pokémon you're trying to craft a suit for. And if you're not a tailor, a lot of money, too. I lucked into most of it from my expeditions, selling ancient Hoennian artifacts to museums to raise the funds for it. I did tell you I'm an explorer, right?" Since she had taken up her Captain duties, she hadn't been able to go ruin diving often like she once did, and certainly not on the grand scale of adventure she set out on when she first came to Hoenn.

Nabi had more questions about the suits, which Shalin was happy to answer. "Anyone can get one. It's just only the typically very wealthy can afford one. There's more to it than that, though. What the Sygna Suit does is makes you feel like you and your Pokémon are one. You give up a chunk of what makes you a human, and your Pokémon gives up a chunk of what makes it a Pokémon." It wasn't a great explanation of just how she could withstand being a passenger on a Venusaur's Vine Whip, but even if she had one, it might have gone right over Nabi's head.

{PC: 8}

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
168 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
into the woods
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 5:22:13 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lostinparadise"]

The pinkette nodded as Shalin shared her wisdom of Sygna Suits. As expected, money was a necessity, something she severely lacked. But the mention of expeditions perked her interest. She hadn't even considered the possibility of exploring now that she was on her own, not fulfilling her duties as a ninja.[break][break]

In the short time they had spent together, Nabi felt she understood Shalin well. At her core, she clearly cherished nature and her pokemon. That was something Nabi could respect.[break][break]

"You live an exciting life," the young trainer commented. "I left home so I could have that kind of life, too, I think." She cocked her head at her own words, wondering if that was really the reason she took off. Frankly, she was still figuring it out. Maybe that's why she found herself returning to a place she found familiar and comfortable.

[break][break]

[attr="class","lostinparadisetag"]

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#F9ACB6 solid 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise b]color:#F9ACB6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
into the woods
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 19:56:36 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Exciting was one word for it. Dangerous was another. Exploring ruins full of traps around every corner, taking on Pokémon the world had rarely seen... she had to be one tough girl to do what she did. "The best way to go about that, honestly, is to join Hoenn's Rangers. You get to save lives, both people and Pokémon, and you get sent to the farthest corners of the region in an official capacity. There are some really neat places I've been to. One I remember really well was this cavern in Route 123's wetlands. It looks like it was formed by a fossilized, Dynamaxed Seviper!" She had all kinds of other examples to share, too, as long as Nabi was willing to listen.

Saria turned around before stretching her vines again, whirling them so fast that they whistled in the air. The noise attracted the attention of perhaps the largest Raticate and Skuntank Nabi had seen. Both of them had riding gear on their backs. Who would willingly sit in the saddles of such Pokémon? "Oh, Kiku and Squeals! How are you two doing?" she greeted the curious duo. "These two Pokémon are also mine."

{PC: 9}

Squeals       Raticate       Good
Kiku          Skuntank       Good
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
168 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
into the woods
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 22:59:19 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lostinparadise"]

Nabi perked up at the mention of the Rangers. She was familiar with them, of course. Her family weren't exactly fans of them, considering the Parks were loyal servents of Team Rocket. She supposed her estranged parents would have loved to have seen their daughter grow up and join them though. The idea of being a hero wasn't particularly appealing to Nabi. Fame and glory wasn't something she cared for. But the aspect of adventure made her listen closely to Shalin's words.[break][break]

Her green eyes now sat on the arrival of two new pokemon whom Nabi automatically assumed to belong to Shalin, even before she could make that confirmation.[break][break]

"Nice to meet you," Nabi said to the pair with a short nod. Cute names for not the most particulary cute pokemon. An idea sparked in her head just then.[break][break]

"Hey," she began, looking back at Shalin. "I can't help but notice these two are primed for a ride." She noted the gear equipped to the raticate and skuntank. "Do you think you can show me the way to Rustboro if we ride them?" She hoped Shalin wouldn't mind.

[break][break]

[attr="class","lostinparadisetag"]

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#F9ACB6 solid 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise b]color:#F9ACB6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
into the woods
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 16:19:23 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin giggled at Nabi's observation. "Most of my Pokémon are!" She had spent a not-insignificant portion of her adventuring windfall on gear for all her Pokémon that roamed her Romping Grounds. The quality of work needed for gear for such unusual Pokémon was high, and none of it looked cheap. She clearly had a passion for what she did.

"Sure, I can give you a lift to Rustboro. Let me withdraw these two into their Poké Balls." The Captain returned to the large, hollowed tree to recover the duo's stored Poké Balls and withdrew them before leading Nabi back to the humble, simple abode's front entrance. She sent the Skuntank and Raticate back out, taking her perch on the enormous vermin's back. "When you're ready!" she chirped, making sure Nabi looked comfortably seated on the bushy-tailed poison-type before leading the way at a brisk, but not overwhelming, pace. She would even show Nabi around Rustboro if she was asked to; the place was her city, after all!

{PC: 10}

Squeals       Raticate       Good
Kiku          Skuntank       Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
into the woods
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 3:19:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE FLORAGATO FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK