[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Remiel pauses to take a careful sip of his tea, briefly focusing on the fireplace nearby. Its flickering light dances in the pupils of his eyes. "I did." He finally answers, setting his cup on the coffee table.[break][break]

"Does that make me a bad person? Are you cross with me for not reaching out to you myself?" The prince inquires, turning to face Diana with that same glimmer of shame from before.[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]MERRY LITTLE HOENNYULE ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 2:14:37 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana contemplated again for a moment. There had been so many feelings she felt when Galar began to fall apart under his brother's rule. And now hearing that he knew and still didn't come?

She was almost numb to it.

"Remiel," she began, though she didn't meet his eyes. She feared that if she did, she would break.

"I don't think you are a bad person. I think people have the right to their own lives and destinies. But do I have the right to be selfishly cross when I think that?" she asked quietly, looking at her hands.

Diana felt her chest ache. This was meant to be a happy Hoennyule time, not full of regrets and sadness. "I'm sorry. Forgive me for speaking on the topic."

[attr="class","dianatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 17:51:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

It was a sore subject, and Remiel had never truly gotten used to having a conversation about them. Sometimes he felt he was too straightforward. Sometimes he felt he was too reserved. Until now, he'd stewed in a sanctuary of his sins and regrets for months within the confines of this once private refuge with no one to talk to.[break][break]

He never thought he would be sitting here, face-to-face with a victim of his mistakes, talking about this sort of thing so openly. It almost seemed like the universe was punishing him. Or, perhaps, simply helping him on the path to redemption. It all depended on his perspective, he supposed. Did he want to be punished? Or did he want to be redeemed?[break][break]

Or were both synonymous?[break][break]

Suddenly, the royal breaks the silence with a chuckle.
[break]

Before Diana can ask why, Remiel speaks. "Just like you to apologize before I even have a chance to answer," He smiles, placing a warm and reassuring hand over her own. "You have a right to those feelings, Diana. We all do. I just want you to know... I'm sorry. And I wish I could have been there for you when you needed me most."[break][break]

In a way, he felt like he wasn't just speaking to her alone, but the GALARIAN people as a whole.[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 22:22:29 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana almost flinched when his hand touched hers. When had it been that they had touched so intimately? Their dates had been supervised, having been young, royal teenagers at the time of their engagement. They weren't given the chance for more than something like this.

So, why did it seem so wrong for her to want more?

She was nothing more than the snake invading the Garden of Eden, there to tempt mankind into sin. They were friends, nothing more. Yet there was a tug there that urged her forward.

Maybe he was the snake, instead.

Diana said nothing, staring at their hands until she made a split second move. Her hands rose away from his, reaching to touch his cheek, and she leaned in toward him. Oh, to kiss him, was all she wanted in the world right now, attempting to pull him closer.

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 20:12:44 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The temptation had always been there.
[break]

What started as a childhood crush beneath the APPLIN tree of CAVENDISH MANOR had since evolved into something more. Like Adam in the Garden of Eden, however, Remiel had distanced himself despite knowing the apple was there. Diana became forbidden fruit the moment their parents had labeled them engaged.[break][break]

But now? In the privacy of his secluded home and the aftermath of his exile? The eye of the public (or, worse yet, the QUEEN) was no longer there to witness the extent of their desires. If Diana thought Remiel the snake then she was the fruit that had offered itself so willingly to be bitten.[break][break]

And how could anyone resist that?
[break]

His head tilts to the side, cobalt-hues half-lidded, as he closes what remains of the gap between them. Lips eagerly part before melding with one another in a dance of push and pull. The fruit of her kiss tastes delectably sweet; something that demands to be savored at a slow and sensual pace.[break][break]

But, just when the tip of his tongue begins to explore deeper, Remiel reaches up to grasp her hand with his own. Their lips breathlessly part afterward, leaving a cold void where the heat of the moment had once been. "I'm sorry, Diana, but... we shouldn't be doing this. It isn't right." He whispers, sliding her hand away from this before standing from the sofa. For a moment he stands there, on the cusp of saying something more...[break][break]

But then he leaves without another word.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 20:59:27 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana had a taste of the forbidden fruit, and she craved more.

Remiel seemed to have met her lips with same need she displayed, leaving her almost breathless. She could have only imagined sharing such a moment with him to have been spectacular.

It seemed to have surpassed expectations.

The snake hissed in her ear. "More. You need more."

Though another thought intermingled. "Remember why you're here. Lower his guard. Make him trust you. Trust us."

Diana's brows furrowed as his tongue began to pry into her mouth, but their kiss was short-lived and ruined. She was pulled from her dream=like state by his hand pulling her own away from his face, along with his apology.

"Remiel. Wait, I-" But he was gone before she could speak another word.

With a loud sigh, Diana put her face in her hands, rubbing her eyes tiredly in a pitiful self-loathing before standing to tidy away the rest of the living area and slink to her bedroom.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 10:46:44 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The shower fills with steam as Remiel stands there, hands placed flat against the tilework as the water cascades down the muscled ridges of his back. He shouldn't have kissed her, he thinks. It was wrong to have let her stay here at all.[break][break]

Yet, deep down, he knows a part of him craved otherwise.[break][break]

It had for some time.
[break]

They'll forget about it all come morning, the royal assures himself as he steps out to tie his towel around his waist. Come morning it will all seem like a dream. One where he hadn't taken advantage of her vulnerability here. One where he hadn't heard her on the brink of insinuating otherwise. Then they can talk about relocating her.[break][break]

Wiping away the fog from the bathroom glass, Remiel stares himself in the mirror for a moment before taking a deep breath. It was HOENNYULE NIGHT, after all, and he supposed bringing up such a sensitive topic wasn't exactly the brightest idea. Perhaps they would simply have to wait until after the new year.[break][break]

Exiting the bathroom with a fist clenched around his towel, Remiel crosses into the hallway to make way for his room. He stops, however, when he sees Diana at the other end of it. Then, without another word, he breaks that brief pause and heads to bed.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 0:02:47 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana's mind was so full of thoughts that it began to hurt. She remembered Jayden's words when she'd asked what he needed her to do for him. For team Rocket.

"You're here to kill ."

He had said it so easily, as if it meant nothing in the world. But as each day passed by, she wondered if she really could do such a thing. had insinuated love between them, and she had assured her head there was nothing there. And yet... there were these feelings in the pit of her stomach.

"Perhaps not to start. But such things can take root." he'd said.

She decided to busy herself with some needlepoint while she waited for him to come out of the bathroom for her own shower. The canvas, held tightly in place by the clamps, grew ever sloppy with each pass of her needle. So much so she had to throw it across her bed in defeat. That's when he came out.

And when she saw him, clad in nothing more than a towel around his waist...

Diana was quick to turn away, pretending as if she saw nothing. But her shower was a fury of emotions and finding some way to deal with them, ensuring she didn't spend too much time in there as she, too, soon retired to bed.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 6:28:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"][player]https://audio.jukehost.co.uk/mA0o7ws6tyVOw3ySwWEGEPfYT6YRmavx.mp3[/player][break][break]

The night is drawn out long.
[break]

Despite the warm shower and the glass of whiskey by his bedside, sleep eludes the crown prince like a SHUPPET in the shadows. He can't stop thinking about that kiss. He can't stop thinking about her touch. He's a mess of twisted bedsheets and constant fidgeting.[break][break]

It's absolute torment.
[break]

She's done this to him, he thinks, almost resentfully. She initiated all of this. And... was it really so bad? They weren't adolescents anymore, after all. They had not been compelled to kiss as they had been compelled to marry. The two were grown adults with the capacity to make their own decisions.[break][break]

He imagines the look she'd given him in that hallway. He imagines her lips. The curvature of her hips where his hands had once been. He couldn't take it anymore. She'd done this to him, and he had wanted the ache. So why not go through with it?[break][break]

If only this one night, he assures himself.[break][break]

If only to rid themselves of what could have been.
[break]

Silent footsteps glide across the hallway floor before he reaches the door has left ajar. Within moments, slips beneath her covers, startling her at first before he wraps his reassuring arms around her in the dark. As soon as she shifts around to meet him, desperate kisses steal the moment where words might have been.[break][break]

And the night is drawn out long.
[break]

FADE TO BLACK ✨[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 19:01:25 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana hadn't expected him to come to her room. She expected to be unable to sleep and toss and turn the night with frustration and anger. Why had she done that? Why did he stop? Why shouldn't they kiss?

The thought echoed in the back of her mind: "you're doing it to get closer to him. You're getting him to let his guard down."

But why was she feeling so distressed by this if that was the reasoning behind it?

Hot tears began to pour down her cheeks, puddling on her pillow. How many hours had it been now? Diana was considering getting up, leaving Remiel's house and going to the place that Jayden had given her, when a dip in the bed and arms came around her. Her body jolted, until she recognized him.

And then there was a melding of his lips against hers and things she'd never done before. Nothing spoken between them except body language, until it was finished, and finally, Diana could fall asleep.

However, when she woke that next morning, he was gone from her bed. It felt like a dream, until the covers were pulled back and her movements reminded her what had truly happened. Diana sighed, placing her head in her hands as she held back a sob.

"What did I do wrong?"

It was Hoennyule.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 2:18:12 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: