fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
a pupil's present
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 4:27:45 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

[break]FROM [break]TO

Ms. Sato,[break][break]

Please accept my sincere congratulations for making it through yet another grueling semester. Your perseverance and determination are laudable.[break][break]

I've included a small gift with this letter. My Tyranitar recently weaned a small brood of Larvitar. Remembering your preference for Dark-types, I thought you might like to have one of the little ones. Think of it as an early graduation present.[break][break]

Happy Holidays. Rest as much as you can over Winter Break — there's much to be done in the lab when you return![break][break]

LARVITAR ICly FROM GIDEON [break]
BUT COMING FROM 'S GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
a pupil's present
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 4:29:37 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Dear Professor Graves,[break][break]
What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much. I will be sure to take excellent care of the little Larvitar. I have never actually had the pleasure of raising one myself, so I appreciate the opportunity, as they are generally considered quite hearty and tough even from a young age.[break][break]
This has been a really rough year for all of us - what with the Meteno incident and the subsequent turmoil all across the region...plus, I know you've been going through some hard times in your own personal life, too. All the more reason to remind you that you are one of the most capable, intelligent, and genuinely good people I know...in a world fraught with conflict, it's sometimes hard to find such things. When others vie for power - which inevitably leads to war - you often choose peace. The world could use more men like you.[break][break]
Try to stay out of trouble in the new year, though, okay? No more broken bones or injuries! How will you edit the final draft of my thesis if you're bedridden? In any case, thank you for everything. I hope that even after I graduate, we'll still be able to work together.[break][break]
Oh! I'll have to introduce you to my girlfriend sometime. I think you'd like her![break][break]
Yours,[break]
Nomi
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – LETTER[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a pupil's present
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 5:29:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]