jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift jaygift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Elijah,

[break][break] Happy Holidays.

[break][break] This Snivy is one I trained myself. I hope he will be a help to you in your shop.

[break][break] 'Enclosed with the pokeball is a fine Kantonian wine, as well as a small bag of chocolate pretzel crinkle cookies'

[break][break] The cookies are a new recipe. Let me know how they are.

[break][break] Kind Regards, [break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jaygift"]--accent:#80687A!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
ADMIN #1 [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 19:50:55 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift olliegift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey Noah !!

[break][break] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Rangers!

[break][break] 'Enclosed is a pokeball in a gold box with green ribbon; there's also a pair of brand new sneakers, as well as as a black and yellow bomber jacket with the words TEAM VERDANTURF emblazoned on the arms'

[break][break] This Lucario is one we rehabilitated through POKEMON HOME. He had a broken arm at first, but he's good as new. I think he'll be a great sparring partner for ya! I'll stop by Verdanturf one of these days. Hey, do you know of any good burger places?

[break][break] [break]
HEAD RANGER

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".olliegift"]--accent:#D4A43B!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
ADMIN #1 [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 23:20:54 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hi.[break][break]

Here's some organic tea blends and a nice teacup.[break][break]

Get your headaches in check.[break][break]

Elijah
[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
ADMIN #1 [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 23:47:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Merry Christmas, Ollie![break][break]

Being a Head Ranger's a lot of stress, man. Got you a clean new set of workout equipment for you and a Pokemon. Custom made. Verdanturf Gym exclusives.[break][break]

Destress with some weights!! Trust me it works.[break][break]

Sincerely,[break]
Noah
[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,831 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ADMIN #1 [GIFT]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 8:34:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]