awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
calm storm
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 3:56:40 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]It was freezing outside. And while Jasmine loved her ice-types, she didn't like the cold.

It was a proven fact by the way she craved warmth. Be it a fire, extra blankets, sharing a bed, the dancer would find a way to thaw the ice that reached her bones. Blame it on the fact she had lived on the streets for an extended period of time.

Truly, what she wanted right now was nothing more than to cuddle close to . His body was the perfect furnace, and...

"Ugh!" Jazz slapped her cheeks, burying her head under her pillows to muffle her noises of distress and disgust at herself. Perhaps, just in time for to walk into the door of their shared room.

She didn't budge until the door closed, looking up at her. "Lani. Get in the bed. It's cold."

[attr="class","jazztag"] | it's so s'nover
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
Strung out on a feelin', my hands are tied~
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
calm storm
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 0:17:04 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Reminder, Hoenn tended to stay on the warmer side. Not to mention that Leilani was from tropical climates. Heat, is something she was used to. Cold on the other hand is something she was introduced to in Unova. She remembered the first time she saw snow. Now, Leilani loved all things fall and winter combined. [break][break]

However, cold was something she just couldn't get used to. Which was a shame because snow was so pretty. Speaking of, probably due to global warming, the unthinkable happened and a cold front passed through Hoenn. There was literal snow on the ground much to her surprise. She'd woken up early and had been watching the snow from one of the big windows in Orthrus' hideout. [break][break]

It was warmer out front than in their room. Something about the heater's not working due to the sudden cold. She was sure one of the Orthrus grunts would fix it up soon. In the meantime, she was aware how much her darling roomie despised the cold as well and figured a hot drink would warm her right up. [break][break]

As she shuffled into the room, her fluffy bedroom shoes scraping across the floor, Leilani chuckled at Jasmine who looked like the embodiment of a blanket burrito. "Babe, it's colder back here because the heat's broken." she said as she handed her a piping hot mug of hot cocoa. "Here, this should warm you up."[break][break]

Lani's smile was bright and warm all things considered. "So? What's the plan. You gonna stay cooped up back here? What is this, your depressed era?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 mission: it's so sn'over[break]
💋 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]--accent:#d42824;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
calm storm
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 2:31:25 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]"It's not my depressed era," Jasmine rejected, though her tone stated otherwise.

She slowly slinked up in the bed, hugging the blankets around her as she reached for the warm drink. Blowing on it, she took a sip, wincing a bit as the heat burned her tongue.

Though, it did warm her body.

"Do you ever get frustrated with him? Like, when he does his 'I'm fucking other chicks, see ya' bullshit?" Jasmine asked softly, looking straight ahead instead at her friend.

Because she didn't want to betray all the thoughts in her mind.

[attr="class","jazztag"] | it's so s'nover
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
Strung out on a feelin', my hands are tied~
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
calm storm
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 3:17:00 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Jasmine might have rejected the notion that she was upset but Leilani knew her better than to just blindly accept that. She could tell her friend was obviously upset. But she also figured she'd tell her without her pushing or prodding her to. So instead once she handed Jasmine her mug, crimson hues watching her carefully as she huddled on the edge of her bed cradling the cup, she plopped down on a chair across from the bed. [break][break]

"Do you ever get frustrated with him? Like, when he does his 'I'm fucking other chicks, see ya' bullshit?"[break][break]

That was a loaded question. One that she was sure Jasmine already knew the answer to. So that was what was bothering her. "Hmm," Lani hummed as she tapped a manicured nail against her chin. "Can't really say I do." Lani said honestly before slightly tilting her head and offering her a soft smile. [break][break]

"Mostly because I don't see him romantically." she said as she crossed her legs and set her own mug down to cool first. "That and I do the same thing." she said with a chuckle. "He can complain all he wants but it won't change the fact that he and I are pursuing other people." And I don't see that changing anytime soon. She left that part unsaid though.[break][break]

"You're different though Jas." Lani spoke up as she rested her cheek against her palm. "You're special to him." she said with a long pause. Her face deepening with a frown before continuing. "I'm sure he doesn't mean to hurt you but...he's been running from love for so long I'm quite sure he wouldn't know it was looking him right in the face."[break][break]

That and Magnus is probably scared shitless of fucking up the relationship between the both of you. What if y'all take it a step further just to ruin the precious friendship you have now. Leilani ruminated on those thoughts of hers on her own. Magnus and Leilani got along so well because they were cut from the same cloth. They had more similarities than differences, so she could understand him on a completely different level. [break][break]

But she also felt for Jas. Scratching her head she sighed softly. This was a tricky situation to navigate. But one things for sure and two's for certain, these two cared for one another deeply. They just needed to navigate through the muck and mire first. "Talk to me Jazzy. What's really on your mind?" after all, everything she told her was things she was sure Jasmine knew already.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 mission: it's so sn'over[break]
💋 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]--accent:#d42824;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]