vct: cian vs elise
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 15:50:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tripleh handsomehoennhotshot"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

", royal galarian ambassador of hoenn."[break][break]

his smile beams across the battlefield, lighting up their battle despite the dark clouds above that threaten to break rain at any given moment.[break][break]

"we finally meet! it's so lovely to meet you, and though this isn't the dynamax zone, i'm still glad we have a chance to battle now."[break][break]

froakie leaps into the air excitedly.[break][break]

"let's go!"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".handsomehoennhotshot"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 16:02:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The gym leader of Rustboro City stands in the opposite side of the battleground and when they meet for the first time, he’s raring to go in their match. Elise gives him a little wave too. “It’s very nice to meet you, Mr. Maher. I have not gotten the opportunity to challenge your gym yet, but it’ll be on my list.” Gym leaders themselves were the more stronger trainers with experience under their belt and the royal ambassador shouldn’t underestimate what he can do. "I won't hold back in our match, it'll be a good point to bond more with my Mismagius as well."[break][break]

By her side when the Galarian princess had taken her place in the battleground, the floating Mismagius lets out a quiet cackle. Maybe Mana is wanting to see what his little Froakie can do against her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 16:06:43 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

's wave is small in comparison but it's the thought that counts, cian realizes, so he doesn't let it get to him.[break][break]

"yup yup! it'll be fun for sure hehe."[break][break]

her mismagius is a little scary only because he knows how diverse its moveset can be but froakie doesn't know that so they should be fine.[break][break]

starting off the battle, froakie lets loose a SMOKESCREEN before jumping into the thick of it, blending in with ease before a pink tongue shoots out at mismagius, attempting to LICK it.[break][break]

nXBh6vV6[break]
+10 FROM SYGNA SUIT[break]
HP: 3/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 16:35:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise nods to the gym leader speaking to her about having fun in their battle since she wants to have fun too than to battle seriously. “I hope we’ll have fun in our match then. I’m looking forward to seeing how your Froakie battles too.” The royal ambassador thinks that his little Froakie is an adorable Pokemon to bring to a match up and strangely, the presence of the cute blue frog took away how nervous she would’ve acted.[break][break]

The first move that his Froakie uses is Smokescreen whcih the smoke covers the battlefield and lets the smaller water type Pokemon blend in. Mana couldn’t see through the smoke or any presence of the Froakie until the pink tongue from the frog hits her on her side. An annoyed huff came from the purple ghost as she moves to the side of the smoke. As the smoke disappears, the Mismagius fires a Shadow Ball at the small Froakie, the dark sphere of black energy threatens to strike the Froakie. [break][break]

5NFS0Qsr

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 16:38:19 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"oh don't pay too much attention to how froakie battles. he's really dumb so there's no grace to it at all."[break][break]

hearing cian's words, froakie nods in agreement which is enough for its head to avoid the SHADOW BALL thrown its way. see? no grace. just luck.[break][break]

giggling, froakie shoots its tongue out again for another LICK, though this time with the intention to wrap around misgmagius to restrain it.[break][break]

he wonders if this is the last time will agree to battle him.[break][break]

ZCsdE9dM[break]
HP: 3/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 16:53:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Cian tells her that his Froakie had no grace in its fighting style whereas her Mismagius had emulated the elegance and grace her mistress had in every movement on the battlefield. “I’m sure he’s very cute regardless if he isn’t graceful.” A small laugh came from the royal ambassador as she sees the tongue coming from the Froakie’s Lick trying to restrain her Mismagius. With one trick to take advantage of in the tourney match, Elise’s Tera Orb glows to Terastalize her Mismagius into the Fairy Tera Type.[break][break]

Her Mismagius attempts to create some distance with a blast of Mystical Fire as blue mystical flames shoot out in all directions to push back the Froakie’s Lick. Floating up in the air, the witch-like ghost releases an Energy Ball as the green sphere attempts to fire at the smaller frog Pokemon. [break][break]

LzFBgThT + 15 if it is an even number roll

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 16:57:52 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"oh-em-gee you're using tera..."[break][break]

he assumed as much at the absence of a sleek SYGNA SUIT on but it could've been MEGA as well. now that it's revealed, however, cian knows what to expect.[break][break]

except froakie doesn't. it simply stares up in awe at the bright colors as MYSTICAL FIRE burns it. it cries out in pain, leaping out of the way of ENERGY BALL only to fire back with a HYDRO PUMP.[break][break]

enG3s6Ih[break]
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 7:40:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Mystical Fire lands on the Froakie where the small water type cries out in pain from being burned by the blue fire. Mana’s Energy Ball misses the frog as she gets hit by a torrent of Hydro Pump. “I wasn’t able to have much PD to commission a Sygna Suit, so taking advantage of canceling the common weaknesses of my Mismagius was a must.” Knowing that people would call most of her ghost types predictable, the female royal prepared a bit of counters to make sure they weren’t easy to take down.[break][break]

As the pink glow covers the fairy tera crown, the floating purple ghost cackles to herself as she releases an array of Shadow Balls, each one of them would try to surround the Froakie. [break][break]

R_v0J6Gt + 15 if it is an even number roll

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 1/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 4:41:45 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"that's such a mood! i went a little ham on christmas gifts and now i can't get my dynamax band."[break][break]

he's not sure why he's admitting his poor finances to of all people but it slips out before he can catch it.[break][break]

the array of SHADOW BALLS fly out but none of them find froakie; it proves too evasive and slippery, ducking in and out before firing back with a HYDRO PUMP of its own.[break][break]

Nkv0eIdf[break]
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 7:13:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, Dynamax Bands were a little too expensive for her current PD at any rate. “I’m sure that you can save up enough to buy one for yourself, Mr. Maher. As much as I’d like to try Dynamaxing out, I think I should get myself a Sygna Suit first.” A little laugh came from the ambassador since she knows that getting one of those suits could be a little fun to play around with a Pokemon for it. She really liked the two gifts that the Rustboro gym leader gave her since they would be very good to raise and train during her outings out in the wilderness.[break][break]

Elise had a strong belief that her Mismagius can pull through for her. The phantom witch floats away from the Hydro Pump when it’s fired by the Froakie and Mana decides to put out the metaphorical big guns. A bolt of Thunderbolt is sent towards the little Froakie, so the ghostly witch Pokemon wasn’t going to mess around during their fight.[break][break]

Gl3grGJd + 15

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 8:40:00 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"you're right, ! sygna suit over dynamax, i agree."[break][break]

because his sygna suit had saved him a couple of times in the rifts, already making up the value he spent on it.[break][break]

having used HYDRO PUMP, froakie is on the wrong type which is why THUNDERBOLT hurts as badly as it does. it tries to shrug it off but it can't, meaning it's approaching its last life.[break][break]

so, one final HYDRO PUMP it is to decide it all.[break][break]

5Xg8RD8I[break]
HP: 1/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 22:59:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She gives him a nod when the Rustboro City gym leader agreed that sygna suits were better than dynamaxing in terms of saving up for something expensive. “I think your sygna suit is really cute and matches with your equally cuter Froakie too, Mr. Maher.” Elise smiles when she responded to the gym leader while her Mismagius sees another torrent of Hydro Pump coming her way. Her entire body gets doused by the Hydro Pump’s water and with a shake off from the water, she’ll try to grab the win and end it.[break][break]

Cian’s Froakie was on the verge of defeat too. Mana’s red mouth becomes a knowing smile as the phantom witch launches an Energy Ball in her final attempt to end their battle.[break][break]

2bLTs1Vd + 15

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 17:10:17 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"NOOOOOOOOOO—"[break][break]

his cry should be expected as he blew a lead only to lose to at the end. he sheds a tear, but recovers quickly as he knows this is not the end.[break][break]

this is merely the beginning.[break][break]

"well played, miss calcifet. well played."[break][break]

HP: 0/3[break][break]

CIAN LOSES!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 18:49:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily, the Energy Ball attack lands and defeats Cian’s Froakie. The ambassador hears the gym leader shout before he calms down a bit as she chuckles in amusement over how dramatic he was. “That was a good match too, Mr. Maher. Your Froakie had almost gotten my Mismagius closely.” She smiles at the gym leader with her response. Her victory over the other gym leader would be something to use for other gym challenges against the other gym leaders.[break][break]

“I hope to see you again outside of the tournament.” The royal ambassador to Galar gives him and his Froakie a wave of farewell. “Hopefully, your Froakie can come along to whenever we can meet up again.” Her Mimsagius gives a bow of her head before the ghost follows her trainer out of the arena.[break][break]

Elise wins!

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 20:08:19 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: