he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,448 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
VCT: Hideo vs Eris
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:16:32 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Once more, Hideo and Eris found themselves on separate sides of a conflict. There could be no room for mercy in this fight; their friendship would do nothing to stop this battle, save for perhaps encouraging Hideo to end it quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Hideo inspected the weapon in his hand; the gun weighed heavy, but that was what he expected. He knew it wasn't a light responsibility to carry one around, and that he should only point it at something (or someone) he fully intended to take down.

He gave it one last inspection, to make sure it was ready for what was to come.

Yup.

Full of water.

He was determined to win this water-gun battle. And his Beheeyem was gunna help him achieve it.

"Hope you're ready to go down, Eris," Hideo announced, waiting for her to finish her own preparations.

Chosen Gimmick: Sygna Suit (+10 to all rolls)

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 8:23:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Ammo full, safety off, trigger primed. The gun feels much heavier than she'd ever expect. Will that end up affecting her aim? Perhaps, she should worry more about issues with her own vision before fretting over her gear.[break][break]

"Iunno Hideo. You seem awfully confident for no good reason." Still, his declaration makes her smile, a fire lit in her as she makes sure to double knot her laces. Right by her side, Pips bounces on his feet with a rather mean look (as mean as a goofy smile can get). Straightening up, she readjusts her grip on her water gun, resting the barrel against one arm and placing her finger on the trigger.[break][break]

"Loser buys dinner tonight."[break][break]

[break]
✧ Sygna bonus: +10 on every roll made
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,448 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 15:58:53 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Puh-lease. You're about to see me at the top of my game." With his Beheeyem able to guide him via its Telepathy, and the boost from his Sygna Suit, Hideo was about ready to show off just how good a shot he could be. "So I hope you're ready to put your money where your mouth is!"

Seemed she was using a Wooper for this - a perfect Pokemon for a water gun fight. No wonder she was confident in her gamble.

Which meant he couldn't hold back.

The moment their battle began, Hideo aimed right for Eris's Wooper - his Beheeyem's Telepathy helping him track it. Once it was within his sights, he pulled the trigger, taking a shot at his opponent.

Cdq0KVV|+10

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 2:31:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"We'll see about that."[break][break]

With the conduit of her sygna suit, she can feel their bond thrum. Their breathing is synced, a plan unspoken but well understood. The moment the battle begins, it's show time.[break][break]

Never aim above the shoulder. She keeps that in mind just like how she keeps Hideo within her sight. Waddling right behind her, Pips merely ducks down and listens to the shot go over his head. As he does, he wets the ground with a stream of water, scooping a tailful of dirt and slinging a Mud Shot at the eyes of their enemy's operation. And as he does, Eris will take aim at both Hideo and Elga, pulling the trigger once her sights are lined up.[break][break]

[break]
✧ Sygna bonus: +10 on every roll made[break][break]

yNQaAT0A +10[break][break]

♥ ♥ ♥

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,448 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 0:22:41 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Well, "top of my game" didn't seem to be a very strong start; the Wooper evaded his shot, and was quick to retaliate with a Mud Shot.

His Beheeyem was able to gauge the intent of the attack, raising up some stones from a Rock Tomb to intercept the attack. Its eyes would go unclouded for now.

But not un-wettened; in its focus to defend against the Mud Shot, it failed to notice Eris lining up her own attack. Both mon and boy were struck.

And both sought retaliation.

The Beheeyem kept the Rock Tomb floating in front of it, to use as a shield - all the while making Hideo aware of where Eris was, so the boy could fire his own retaliatory spray of water.

HP: 2/3

Mnf0quah+10

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:02:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"C'mon Hideo!" Her voice is rather sing-song even though her heart wonders if this could be considered cruel. "You gotta hit us to win!"[break][break]

The next shot nails Pips directly in his wide open mouth. But the Wooper merely blinks, swishing the water in his mouth for a moment before promptly swallowing it.[break][break]

"Huh." Well, she supposes that all this running would make him thirsty.[break][break]

Ready to take aim once more, she notes the field of rocks acting as a shield. And she'll look down to her partner, a rather devious grin tugging at her lips.[break][break]

"Ready?" One cheer of affirmation is all she needs. Kneeling down, she grabs ahold of the Wooper and tosses him up into the air with all her might. "Make it rain!"[break][break]

Whilst she runs and tumbles to the ground to take low shots at Hideo, Pips unleashes a flurry of watery bullets at Elga with his Aqua Tail.[break][break]

[break]

|_B_1pIy +10[break][break]

♥ ♥ ♥

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,448 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 0:46:22 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Holding the Rock Tomb up helped protect from any Mud Shots to the face - but they didn't do much for attacks that came from above the rocks, or below them.

It was why Hideo's ankles got drenched by Eris's low shot, and why the Beheeyem got soaked by the Wooper's aerial Aqua Tail bullets. Things weren't looking good for them: three solid hits meant they'd be out.

He couldn't go down. Not this easily.

"Elga, help me aim," Hideo said, aiming his gun towards Eris, "and toss that at the Wooper."

His Beheeyem did just that: a Calm Mind was spread to Hideo, helping him steady his aim as he took another shot at Eris. In the meanwhile, the Rock Tomb the Beheeyem had been holding onto was sent towards the Wooper.

HP: 1/3

EriuAhPI+10

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 1:29:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]One more shot. No time to be slipping up now.[break][break]

Momentum carries her onto her knees, her eyes wide as Hideo just barely nails a shot in the shoulders. Damn, she shouldn't have helped him learn him how to use that crossbow. But in any case, she's got a good leg up on him, all she needs to do is bring it home.[break][break]

Click - The flurry of stones thrown in Pips direction will not faze the blissfully unaware. Instead, the Wooper begins to spin his body mid-air, allowing rocks to pelt his body as he gathers several with his tail. And with one big twist, he fires an Aqua Tail at Elga, chock full of grains and pebbles guaranteed to light up his day.[break][break]

Whilst the Beeheeyem is distracted dealing with that, Eris breaks her step and begins making a mad dash for Hideo, letting it rip as she pulls the trigger over and over again.[break][break]

[break]

fCgyLT8R +10[break][break]

♥ ♥ ♥

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,448 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 1:31:57 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Unfortunately, Hideo's best just didn't match up with Eris's; no amount of crossbow training could bridge the gap between their skills with a (water)gun.

His Beheeyem's attack backfired, serving as ammunition for the Wooper's retaliation. It couldn't put up a defense in time, the rock-enhanced Aqua Tail bullets striking it. That was enough to take it down, the Beheeyem hitting the ground, knocked out and soaked.

Hideo wasn't further behind, unable to fight back against Eris's flurry of shots. Even with his Beheeyem's help, he wouldn't have been able to retaliate, but he was well and truly blind with his Beheeyem defeated.

"Bleh!" He tried his best to keep the water from getting into his mouth, but wasn't very successful. "Alright, alright, you win!"

He wouldn't lower his guard until he stopped getting sprayed.

"Guess you choose where we go to get dinner." He probably had more money to spare than she did at the moment - though hopefully they didn't go anywhere too expensive. "Just try not to make me eat into Uxie's snack budget."

HP: 0/3

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 4:38:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It is his surrender that marks the end of this battle, her finger still pulling the trigger even as her gun fires pitiful sprays of whatever water remains left.[break][break]

"I mean, I was joking when I said that. The fight wasn't exactly fair..." Eventually she stops, watching as Pips lands with utmost grace and waddles back to her. "If you want, maybe we can catch Doug and rope him into it!" She grins, resting a hand upon her hip. "As long as we win, we can probably get him to pay, right?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,448 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 15:31:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo wiped the water off his face with his sleeve; he'd been soundly thrashed in this battle, but he wasn't going to outright say it.

"I mean, not like I'm hurting for money right now." Gym Leader pay was pretty nice, and his minimalist Gym design did a lot to help cut down on costs. "Uxie just eats way too much of my snacks."

He supposed that was an acceptable trade-off to the chaos it sounded like Mesprit put Eris through regularly.

"But I guess we could get Doug to pay for it. Feel like he'd pay for it even if he won." Guy just loved spending money on the two of them, even when they had more than enough to spend.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 4:42:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: