part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
VCT: Eva vs. Noel
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 20:00:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It took a half second more than usual for Eva to recognize from their adventures through the snowed in halls of the League Headquarters. She was happy to see the region’s up and coming trainers participating in an event like this.

“Hey there, Noel! Hope things are going well,” she waved at him from across the battlefield before plucking a pokeball off her waist, “Don’t go easy on me, alright?”

The flash of crimson light spilled out of the metallic sphere and melded itself into the form of an intimidating Machamp, ready to meet her opponent in battle.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 19:36:10 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It was easy to remember the kind lady that had spent that unfortunate night with him trying to escape from the clutches of League's offices. However he did not expect to meet against her here in this tournament, she didn't seem like the type to like battles but he was pleasantly surprised to see her. [break][break]

"It's good to see you again Miss Eva. Don't worry, just cuz you're a higher up doesn't mean I'll give you any special treatment. Let's make this a fair and good match!"[break][break]

With that said he presses the button on the Pokeball from his belt, releasing his Shaymin out onto the field as it gives off a joyful expression, happy to be there. It idly swayed back and forth letting its opponent take the first move, hoping to deceive its foe by pretending to act weak.

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 3/3

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 23:51:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Good! I’d be offended if you did!”

It seems Noel wouldn’t disappoint her, which was commendable. She smiled at the small Shaymin that entered the arena. She was familiar with the species, and so was Syah. Unfortunately, it would be a hard one to hit but hopefully the Machamp could get a couple good licks in.

“Let’s get started then. Go, Syah!”

The Machamp rushed towards the little hedgehog, reaching down to strike with DRAGON HAMMER.

vfBoICp9

3/3 HP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 18:03:47 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

One punch from that Machamp surely spelt doom for Noel's Pokemon, due to its small frame, it wouldn't be able to take many hits compared to most other Pokemon. This little hedgehog would just have to make up for this disadvantage through its skill in battle. As the four-armed fighting-type swung its arm down to smash against the Shaymin, the tiny creature would aim its head up and hold an Energy Ball with in its mouth, using it as a shield against the opponent's move. Fist would meet spirit as the Machamp's hand would clash against the ball, it was only a matter of time before one would give out.[break][break]

"Don't let up Shaymin! Blow them away!"[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 2/3[break][break]
Tera Gimmick: Not Activated[break][break]

E8C95Gq7

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 16:46:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Surprisingly, Syah was quick enough to strike at the little Shaymin, perhaps catching the little one off guard. Eva cheered behind her champion, encouraging her to press the attack, despite the incoming ENERGY BALL.

The bulky fighting-type tanked the ENERGY BALL, letting is splash against the pale blue skin while they swept forward along the ground with two of their four fists, hoping to hit the opponent with CROSS CHOP.

i_TT|tFF

3/3 HP

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 16:28:17 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It was as if the Machamp wasn't affected at all by the Shaymin's attacks. To be able to shrug off the projectiles like they were nothing showed just how strong they were. The sight was enough to instill fear into the little hedgehog, paralyzed in place, it is unable to react to the oncoming martial art. The double-sided chops connect and cause Noel's Pokemon to bounce off the ground from the sheer force of the move. It lays flat on the ground, seemingly out for the count already.[break][break]

"Grrr... You might be winning now... But this where we make our comeback!"[break][break]

Slowly but surely regaining its senses, the Shaymin wakes back up and eyes its opponent with a furious gaze. If they wanted to play close and personal then it would return the favor. Sprinting forward, it would charge at the Machamp and leap forward, hoping to land a Zen Headbutt against the four-armed Pokemon's chest.

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 1/3[break][break]
Tera Gimmick: [break][break]

GiBidKK|+15

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 2:07:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Alright! Let’s get this party started then!” Eva cheered in response to Noel’s foreshadowing of a comeback. It almost sounded as if she wanted them to do just that. Eva had always been selfless like that.

She wasn’t going to let them get the easy win though. It was time to turn on the heat! Her emerald eyes crackled with gold and the Machamp mega-evolved into something more intimidating. The fighting-type tried to counter the ZEN HEADBUTT with a DYNAMIC PUNCH.

LIrU0fIz+20
(1/2 consecutive rolls with +20)

3/3 HP

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 17:33:42 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

As if this match couldn't get any worse for the two of them, Eva decides to go all out and pummel on an already weakened enemy. The Machamp completing its transformation caused Noel's Shaymin to rethink its strategy, having to now go on the defensive. But this wouldn't be enough. Bracing for impact, the small hedgehog is hit with an extremely powerful force that pins it back down to the ground. [break][break]

The impact was enough to knock its lights out, as it try and regains its senses back, it can't help but stumble around, completely confused over what just occurred. Its vision was hazy and every warning its body was giving it was telling it to run, but it wouldn't waver until it saw this match to its end. It would try and turn the tide with one of its most powerful moves, a Seed Flare firing off from its body, hoping to land against its foe although its aim was less than accurate.[break][break]

"Come on Shaymin! We can't give up just yet!"[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 1/3[break][break]
Tera Gimmick: Not Activated[break][break]

rOn_Uj2V

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 1:19:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Unfortunately, the SEED FLARE’s aim is less than ideal. The Mega Machamp doesn’t even need to lean the side. THe projectile whizzed past them and exploded against the arena’s barrier. Syah looked back at Eva for instruction. The professor lifted her hand to indicate she should wait. The Poor little Shaymin didn’t look like it had much fight left in it.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
718 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 20:04:47 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Eva's call was right. After firing off its last attack, it wobbles around, struggling to keep itself back in this fight. Until slowly but surely, it falls to the ground, completely spent and unable to continue any longer. While it had tried its best, the brute force of the Machamp's attack proved to be too much for the little guy. Its small frame didn't allow it to take so many strikes in quick succession like that. Letting out a sigh but then turning his mood backwards, drawing a smile across his face, he would return his Shaymin back to him and look towards Eva.[break][break]

"You got us. We've got a lot to learn still to keep up with people like you. Congrats, and hopefully we can do this again another time. I hope your matches go well, Miss Eva."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Defeated!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 3:30:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: