1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 4:59:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was a connoisseur of many things, food, wine, lemonade, but hot cocoa? It wasn't something he drank all that much seeing as how he lived in a very temperate zone. However that wasn't going to deter him from taking his 'date' along to a fine cafe so that he could get to know her a bit better. There were many things that didn't add up, like why she looked like a certain girl from Unova, but her demeanor was catastrophically different. Supposedly she was from Alola, was this one of switched at birth scenarios? Perhaps she was a twin to the one he knew....To many questions, and he needed to get to the bottom of it at all. So he walked astride her until they reached Petalburg City. An easy smile on his lips.

"It was a bit of a walk, but we have arrived, one of the best cafe's I've ever been too is here." he expressed to her, and Adontis sparked happily because he knew that cafes meant sweets, and he wanted sweets. So without wasting time they would continue their walk over to the cafe, and get a table. When one of the staff would come to get their orders, Amor smiled politely at them. "Three cocoas please, the works. Whip cream the whole bit." He expressed to their waiter who nodded, and then walked off to get their drinks. Leaving the three of them alone once more. Amor studied the girl again, her demeanor to see if she was still red, or if her heart had finally calmed down.

"So what brings you all the way to Hoenn from Alola? Business or Pleasure?" He smiled at her hoping to get more of her story in this exchange than he had in the last one.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 0:35:20 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Leaving the frigid snow behind and making their way back to Petalburg City, Yuina had a chance to gather herself and at least recognize that she was having a good time over all. The interaction itself may have been a little... bumpy, but... She knew she couldn't chide herself too much. She was still learning who she was in this new life, everyday.[break][break]
Walking through the familiar city, there were still so many places that Yuina hadn't been to, and it didn't surprise her at all that just a couple of blocks away from the museum she worked so diligently at was a cafe that Amor said was truly one of the best.[break]
"Yeah? I'll have to remember where this is, I work only a couple of blocks from here," Yuina smiled, excited at the prospect of having somewhere nice to go every once in a while. Cafes were a great place to study and read, she was in the middle of so much reading right now...[break][break]
Moving into the cafe and taking a seat, Yuina smiled at Adontis, the Pikachu was nearly buzzing with how excited it was to be here, and Amor took the liberty of ordering three cocoas, one for each of them. And then in that moment, they were left alone... And then a question... Right... She was from Alola now...[break][break]
"At first it was pleasure... I was just trying to find somewhere that I could make my own way, be a part of something bigger than myself," Yuina returned first, a half truth, she was everyday trying to find her sense of belonging, but not because she was bored in a home region of some sort.[break]
"But now, I've stayed, because I've been doing some great work in the historical community. There's... So much history in this region, new and old, I work in a museum just down a couple of blocks from here," she answered, for better or for worse, there was a lot of history and a lot of going ons in the Hoenn region, but that should entice a lot of people to stick around and make their mark on things?[break][break]
"How about you? Have you been in the region long?"

notes[break]
Mission: Festive Flirts (FIT)[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 21:22:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Oh a historian are you? I have a friend that I think would get along fabulously with you." He said to her with a gentle smile wondering how much he would have to pay to seduce this girl with his knowledge of the past. A thought for another time. "Ah yes I suppose I have been here a while, I originally came here to see some friends of mine, and then I was going to leave again, but a few things in this place caught my attention so I stayed to see what would become of them, and what would happen." He said with a smile, and soon their cocoa would be brought with a tiny bowl of marshmallows. Adontis took several of the sweet fluffs to put in his own.

Amor took a few, and there was still several left for Yuina.

"I've had a relatively blessed life you could say, and so I was wondering what it would be like if I took all those blessings away, and tried to start from zero." It wasn't the whole truth, but it wasn't entirely a lie either. "It turns out I just get new blessings, or curses I guess depending on how you look at it." He laughed softly as he took a sip of his cocoa. "That is however what makes life here interesting....You never really know just what you're going to fall into next." Which was the truth, Amor had fallen into several events that he would have never foreseen himself getting involved in outside of this region.

There was so many to name it was a miracle that he had honestly come out of all of them mostly intact. Though he had suffered his fair share of losses, he had come out of each instance with more knowledge, and sometimes even more power.

"Just be careful of what you fall into, this region can be pretty dangerous at times." He said to her with a smile.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 17:54:09 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

He offered first a musing of her noting that she was a historian, noting that he had a friend who she could get along with. Another historian perhaps by the sounds of it. Yuina smiled, she was always interested to meet others in the field now that she had started making great strides in the studies of Hisuian History, though her hidden advantage was aiding greatly.[break]
"Another Historian? I'd love to meet them sometime, I am trying to get more involved in the academic community here," Yuina offered then, little did she know he was thinking on a one Howard that she was already well accquainted with.[break][break]
The cocoa came, with a bowl of delectable marshmallows, and Adontis was pleased to help himself first as the Pikachu went right in to his treat. Yuina smiled at their waiter, she could smell the rich cocoa already as it had been set down on the table, and she listened to Amor in the interim, as he described a bit about why he initially came to the region, why he stayed, and that... He made the decision to start over...[break][break]
Yuina still listened intently, he'd been so kind today her attention was the least that she could offer in return, but... She couldn't help but look on in quiet... Envy? Admiration? She couldn't quite place it, and certainly wasn't going to bring the feelings out into the open... She just... He made the choice, the decision, to start over with nothing and go on from there... And he still seemed very pleased with the choice he made and the things that had happened since...[break]
Was she given that choice, and she just didn't remember? Or was it forced upon her? If she was given the choice, and she chose... To forget... Why did she do that? And what did she lose in the process...[break][break]
Was it worth it...?[break][break]
Yuina didn't want to let envy or anger get the better of her, the same anger she felt when she was speaking with Navy, how even in his multitude of lives, he still had his sense of self, and didn't lose anything in even the wake of death... It was no one else's fault, she still wasn't even sure if it was hers to begin with... But she must have done something...[break][break]
"That's very fortunate for you, maybe even lucky? I haven't been here for too long but I've already heard of some awful things that have been happening in the region, people are getting hurt every day it seems like," Yuina returned after a moment, hands clasped gently around the mug of cocoa that she hadn't yet taken a sip from. Amor sounded only as if he were making a jest, but, it felt a little more like a warning. He'd probably already experienced one form of catastrophe or another by just living in the region for a while longer than she had. She couldn't blame him.[break][break]
"If I recall, you were the one that fell into the snow earlier today, maybe you're the one that should be a bit more careful," Yuina mused, looking to lighten the tone, she even giggled a bit. She thought she was a touch clever for making the small joke, though it was at his expense.

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 21:46:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He just laughed heartily at her words, and shrugged a bit.

"Perhaps I should be more careful, but in my experience you must take risks to succeed. Besides falling in the snow lead me to this cafe with a new friend perhaps? Enjoying cocoa on a chilly day. I think I came out ahead on this little excursion." He spoke to her with a bright smile. It was still nagging at him how close she looked to her....It couldn't have been a coincidence, but maybe it was. Despite that feeling he sipped his cocoa lightly. "So you're a historian from Alola who has found themselves in Hoenn. Was there not enough history in your homeland of the islands?" A gentle jest, the smile still painted on his lips.

Amor had been to Alola a few times during his life, though he never stayed for very long. Being on a piece of rock surrounded on all sides by water where if a storm was having a bad day you're livelihood was at risk. It didn't necessarily appeal to him, but Hoenn wasn't much better by any regard. Here if an Avatar was having a bad day your life would be just as much at risk. At least in Kalos, and Sinnoh he didn't have to deal with extra dimensional assassins. Though it would seem that she didn't know about all that just yet, but given some time she would come to learn all about Hoenns quirks.

"So tell me has anything interesting happened at this museum of yours? Do you have any fossils, or discoveries that you can tell me about? Maybe something that isn't on display yet?" Taking another drink of his cocoa he would lean in, and rest his chin on the back of his hands curiously giving her his full attention.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 19:41:01 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

A bit focused on the mug of cocoa she held in her hands, resting on the table, Yuina looked to Amor at her remark, her small jest, and he laughed too. She smiled softly though, looking down again at her drink, he was very kind... To say that he may have just come out ahead on the situation in spite of having fallen into the snow.[break]
"Another fortunate experience for you then? It does sound like fortune favors you," she returned, new friends were always nice... Perhaps fortune favored her too in this regard?[break][break]
He inquired about her field of study, her work, wondering what brought her out of the history of Alola and made her stay in the Hoenn Region... Right... Did Alola have as vast a history as he made it sound? She didn't know...[break]
"I found a different historical period, a different culture that seemed... To call to me in a way, that wasn't a part of the island history," Yuina mentioned, taking a sip out of the sweet cocoa then, smiling a bit to herself at how wonderful it tasted.[break][break]
"My field of work primarily focuses on the Hisui era of Ancient Sinnoh, it's really been very engaging to work with," Yuina divulged.[break]
"I don't have any fossils or things like that, but I've been working with authenticated and restored pieces from the Jubilife Village centuries ago, schematics on an ancient Pokeball that was recovered, and other studies. I know it's not necessarily Hoenn History, but... With those distortions that have been coming through, tied to this far away place, Hisui is becoming a part of Hoenn's history every day," Yuina spoke, enthused, passionate about the things she was working on, the one part of herself that she knew of to date. It wasn't home, she didn't know where home was... But having her memories of her time in Hisui was the closest thing she had, and she cherished it so much.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 21:32:29 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A quirk of his brow when she mentioned that she specialized in the history of Hisui. He took a long hard look at her, and smiled a bit.

"You know I'm something of a historian when it comes to Sinnoh myself." Taking another sip of his cocoa. "Considering I am from there, my family can trace it's lineage back to Hisui. Anything in particular that interested you, I possess a plethora of texts that speak on Sinnoh's past. Perhaps some of them could be of use to you?" He asked her with a tilt of his head.

Maybe she wasn't the same girl that he remembered, but regardless of that if she wanted to study Hisui he wouldn't mind helping her, because in doing so she could help him understand a few things that were going on here in the present.

"Though I won't be offended if you decline." He explained to her with an easy smile. All the while Adontis was happily sipping his own cocoa, and he stole a few extra marshmallows while the two of them were discussing whatever it was that humans discussed. Adontis truly had no clue, and he held no interest.

"Though I find your hypothesis interesting with the distortions. Do you think that the distortions are blurring the lines between Hoenn, and Hisui? That makes them a bit more dangerous than I originally thought...." Amor truly hadn't put much thought into them, considering he had been so focused on building his machine, and trying to rip open holes to other dimensions for his own gains.

If he took what she said to the extreme, the distortions could be far more problematic than anyone thought, especially if a permanent portal opened up linking the two eras. The results could be hectic....

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 20:27:10 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Sipping again at the cocoa, Yuina smiled to herself at how wonderful it was, how nice the day turned out to be. And now she was having a wonderful conversation about Hisui, a passion project to most, but a part of her life to her...[break]
She finished her brief explanation of what it was she studied specifically, the work that she had done thus far, and where the conversation typically stops there for the average individual, Amor surprised Yuina. His family was from Sinnoh, and had roots all the way back to the first settlement... That was, rather lucky, he could have resources that could greatly assist some of her studies, but in a way... It was also a bit strange to consider... Had she met some of his family from centuries ago? What a bizzare concept to think about...[break][break]
"Oh my, that would be incredible, I would really like to take a look at anything you might offer... That's really very kind of you," she was beaming, the opportunity was golden, just that much more information and history that she could look to house and maintain, bearing the truth of Hisui and all of its wonders.[break][break]
Amor continued on though, regarding what she had mentioned about distortions, calling them dangerous, if they were truly linked to that far away place for one reason or another. She hadn't considered anything other than distortions being tied to the origins of Hisui in the opposite of his thoughts... It never ocurred to her.[break][break]
"Hmm... I'm not sure? There hasn't been any evidence that suggests other points in time being linked to Distortions... All of the field work I've done in studying them for myself, if Pokemon manage to break through that thin veil between our present and the other side of the distortion, they have all proven to have roots in Hisui, including many species that are extinct otherwise, like Sneasler," Yuina pondered, could distortions have any other bearings in other points in time?

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 13:37:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He continued to sip his cocoa as he listened to her musings with an easy smile on his lips.

"Well there are many problems, and only so much time in the day." He expressed to her, and he took out a card, and wrote on it with a pen that he seemingly procured out of nowhere, and slid it across the table to her. A string of numbers was written on it, and he smiled at her brightly. "At your leisure Ms. Higashi you are free to contact me, and come take a look at my library. I can't promise it will be of any help, but maybe we'll find something interesting at the very least?" He said to her with an easy smile before standing up.

"Sadly I must depart, I didn't realize the time, and I have some urgent business to attend to. I look forward to hearing from you." A friendly wink to her, and then with a tilt of his head Adontis finished eating his stolen marshmallows, and hopped on to his trainers shoulder. "Until next time...." A gentle wave to her before he would make his way out into the crowd of the city towards whatever work he had to do. Their next meeting would hopefully be just as peaceful as this one, at least that was his hope.

Little did he know that it would be the exact opposite, but ignorance is bliss, or so they say.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 21:20:13 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Now she was certainly lost in a bit of thought, the idea had never crossed her mind that distortions could have appeared at any other point in time, or in any other location... It was almost difficult to think about, where or when else could she have ended up, would her fate had been different if that were the case?[break]
Yuina certainly didn't want to consider too much on it though... She worried enough about the uncertainties of her future, no sense in wondering how different things could have ended up already...[break][break]
"I will... Thank you so much for everything today... You've really been very kind," Yuina smiled, gingerly taking the offered card up in her hands, how fortunate this day had been, and how nice it was to have a new friend, and someone who could have more precious memories for her to hold onto.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cocoa for Three (FF)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:10:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: