he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Cleaning up the Riffraff
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:00:01 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","liarliar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

With work taking up most of his time in the last few months Razz hasn't had the chance to take a look at his old home. Nor has he made any real time to hang out with others so he figured this was a great way to kill two pidgeys with one stone. Having invited with him if she wanted to join him to the Rocket infested island. Because if she was going to get herself into trouble anyway he may as well see if she knew how to get herself out. [break][break]

Right before landing the Ranger Captain uses his Zorua to go with his 'Ashton' disguise before he returns his Golurk back to his pokeball, "Can't believe you decide to join me for cleaning of all things," he comments somewhat amused by the idea.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]+
[break]+ Mission: Under the Rug

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar"]--accent:#b02535; --speech:#eb283e;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://imgur.com/psdvK1G.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main b"]font-size:13px; font-family:poppins; color:var(--speech); padding:0px 5px; line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn"]margin-top:-80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,722 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cleaning up the Riffraff
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 12:09:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
To be so bold as to invite her to help clean out his old home. Sometimes, Eris can't help but wonder just what thinks of her.[break][break]

"I couldn't just sit around..." Not after what she'd experienced with Kyogre. Not after she'd heard all those prophecies and had the time to process it.[break][break]

For once, she isn't accompanied by a disgruntled Luxray. Instead, a Ralts rests upon her shoulder, a Doublade hanging off her hip. Her hands press together as if she holds a prayer, but then begin to pull apart with fingers interlocked. Rinse and repeat, there is a mindless comfort in the motion.[break][break]

"I need to do something."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/APsQgNU.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Cleaning up the Riffraff
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 6:18:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Well its not like you can't do other things," because he knows she goes around and does who knows what. Rarely talking about it but Razz is always more than willing to offer her a place. See if it won't help keep her out of some trouble at least. "But I do enjoy the extra company," he makes sure to let her know so hopefully she wouldn't see herself as some sort of burden from this. [break][break]

Though as he sees his home off in the distance there is something quick to notice when it comes to his front lawn and how neither Nylon nor blaze were there. in the front. Eyes narrow in annoyance as its the first signs of several that something is amiss. "Might want to be on your guard," he offers as they get closer, the missing Golurk also a clue that something was off. [break][break]

"How annoying, I think we have some pest"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]+

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://imgur.com/psdvK1G.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main b"]font-size:13px; font-family:poppins; color:var(--speech); padding:0px 5px; line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,722 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cleaning up the Riffraff
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 8:31:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
"I need information." A quick reply reveals the nature of her wish to tag along. "I promised to help someone."[break][break]

Kyogre, specifically. Though, a part of her does admit she has doubts as to whether this plan will work.[break][break]

When Razz speaks, the warning is heeded, her palm resting upon the hilt of her Doublade. Silence eats her presence, her lips drawn thin as her heart skitters. The Ralts upon her shoulder follows suit, gently gripping at her shoulder as they eye the house. Whatever jumps out at them, they'll be ready to handle.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/APsQgNU.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Cleaning up the Riffraff
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 7:17:26 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

At first the door is locked but voices could be heard behind it. A trio seeming to laugh it up behind the door before Razz opened it up with his key. Once he enters two of them that were facing the door seem to panic at the sudden entrance while the one whose back was turned seemed confused at both their comrades. All before turning on the couch to see the two at the entrance. [break][break]

"Oi this place is ours, we got here first," he claims it as he's pointing at the two with his Uno cards as that's what it seems like they've come to interrupt. [break][break]

'Ashton' just smiles, "Oh you pooor pathetic souls, I don't think you understand the pecking order around here, first its you, the dirt, the worms inside the dirt, the zorua's stool," he'll point to the pokemon to his feet for emphasis. "The pokemon n kid here, n' then finally grunts like me," the thread in his tone clear despite the smile he held. [break][break]

"You really want to do this?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]+

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,722 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cleaning up the Riffraff
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 4:56:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]

Everyone possesses an antagonistic side, some just hide it better than others. This time, for the very first time, she sees Razz's. And she thinks to herself that she's rather lucky that they've never really stood on opposing sides.[break][break]

The grunts seem to tense up, whether out of anger for how they've been ranked or the fact that they're preparing themselves for an inevitable confrontation. But whenever her eyes lock with theirs, she can see that sliver of hope slip in their gaze. Small. Easy pickings.[break][break]

It always starts with the hothead, the one that puffs up his chest to look much bigger than he really is as he walks up to Razz and glares him down. And a smug smirk is meant to match the confidence that 'Ashton' displays.[break][break]

"Whatcha gonna do, shrimp? Hit me?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Cleaning up the Riffraff
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 5:43:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Nooo," he answers sarcastically before throwing a hard left punch at the other not even bothering to use Sable just yet. These new grunts were going to see the strength of an old Rocket who had trained for the Kanto War as well as a Ranger in his current prime. After knocking them down Razz would quickly move on top of them and restrain them before glancing over to Sable and Eris, "You two want to take care of the other filth?" he questions them as Sable jumps forward the aura of BITTER MALICE radiating from her but she doesn't unleash it just yet. [break][break]

"Yeah no fuck this!" one grunt yells out before running out of the back exit not wanting to fuck with the guy and his pokemon. However the other one seems baffled at the other leaving. But seems to consider that hey the guy is now holding the other and so can't bring out anything else. And he's teaming up with a kid surely they could put this in their favor![break][break]

.... Right?[break][break]

They would try to throw out a pokeball with a Cacturne inside unless either did something before hand.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]+

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,722 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cleaning up the Riffraff
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 5:12:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]

The audible gasp for air accompanying the planting of a fist into the grunt makes her flinch just that bit. Gosh, that really must've hurt. And to be shoved right to the floor with that move? Yeah, she's made well aware of the fact that she probably wouldn't ever be able to beat Razz in a fistfight.[break][break]

One immediately choosing to bail means that the immediate danger may be halved, but her workload has been doubled. Tossing a sideeye to the Ralts, they chirp and clap with glee before disappearing in a swirl of pink. Knowing them, they won't fail but they sure will make the other grunt's life a living hell.[break][break]

With her attention briefly stolen away, a flurry of Pin Missiles fire at her. But not a single thorn will scratch her skin as scratched steel parry each and every one, an ever watchful knight fulfilling his given duties. Or at least half of one.[break][break]

From the shadows, a claw extends, swiping at the Cacturne with an unmistakable sharp edge. Whilst one half of Jack plays defense, the other half of Jack goes on the offense, determined to suppress the grass-type before it can fire again.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Cleaning up the Riffraff
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 3:29:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

There is a click of his tongue after the woman tries to use her Cacturne and Sable is on her. Growling with the use of SNARL to throw the woman off balance before tackling her and pushing her over the couch she was originally sitting on. Once again using the BITTER MALICE as a form of intimidation. [break][break]

With a quick glance at Eris to see if she had the Cacturne handled with her pokemon Razz decides if he doesn't want this happening again he needs to use means that Rockets understand, whether or not he liked it. So he starts pulling on the first man's arm to make him cry out in pain. Razz making sure to use only enough to hurt rather than break. Back of his mind knowing had he been with his mom doing such a job, breaking the arm was the warning. "Come on now if ya stand down n' make sure ya don't come back I won't break 'im" he threatens with a smile on his face. [break][break]

Razz making sure to channel back his mother's old threatening aura as the man below him was groaning in pain. Making a small note to try and apologize to Eris after this.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]+

[attr="class","pkmn"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights