6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
vct: razz vs kyle
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:34:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"if it isn't the honorary fugger," he'd casually remark.

it was just him and now. recruitment should be open, but the bond of being a fugger isn't one that can simply be found. no one knows the criteria for being one, however.

he takes his place on the side of his field, leaving his poochyena in front of him for the fight.

"if you're here, that means you're okay with a quick, little vital city fight, right?" kyle has his vital gear on, making it obvious he was a participant to the games of the tournament.

his poochyena barks, sharing the same enthusiasm as his trainer has through the sync from kyle's sygna suit.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:56:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"You know none of you have explained what that is," Razz can't help but comment back, though there is a hidden hint of amusement in his voice. His small signs of improvement over the years from what he used to be. He was going over the rules of things as the Champion decided to challenge him which made him force a chuckle because it would be his luck. "Yeah sure, I figured since I got 4th last year with the HST I'd try for fun here," he defends himself as his Riolu comes out from his side pounding his chest in eagerness. [break][break]

It hasn't had the chance to really battle with Razz having been stuck with work so now was a chance to shine and prove himself worthy. [break][break]

"Feel free to have the first attack Champion Kyle," Razz urges using the title more for Riolu to try and get them hyped. Because for the little guy if they won hell yeah they beat the a champion! And if it were a loss same excuse, it was the champion.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 18:15:39 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"well, if you insist."

the poochyena charges forward, like most of its opening moves. kyle could have trained it with more finesse on how to approach its opponents, but the chaos of close quarters seemed attractive to him.

it pounces at the riolu, attempting to strike it down with a headbutt that resembles a dragon hammer.

"at least the people seem to take the tournament more casually now," as opposed to hoenn star tournament, at least, "no one's going to complain if you don't know the rules, i think."

cdkyVRZ_ (+10)
3/3 hp

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 3:48:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

"You're either joking or have forgot," Razz muses though he doubts it seeing how the other did manage one of the top spots with how many they ended up winning.

While the trainers talk Salem seems to cheer on the pups, though there is a clear bais as to which pup pokemon he'd like to win. Ra holding up his arms and taking a step back as the DRAGON HAMMER comes in. Riolu doing what it could to minimize the damage before it would try and COUNTER the pooch.

[break][break]

[break][break]

NqCYgNGg[break]
HP: 3/3

[break][break]

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 11:29:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he sticks his tongue out from his smile in response of razz's guess, neither approving nor denying the claim.

what he said was true, however. no one seems to care much since the vital gear displays the result automatically, whether or not the rules of the battle was followed to the last letter or not.

"either way, it still proves that people take things casually for this tournament." even if said people was just him.

the poochyena bounces back after being deflected by the riolu's move. it barks once or twice before charging in again, leaping at the fighting-type to corner it to play rough with it.

sxSrdE17 (+10)
2/3 hp

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 10:55:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

"Take things casually huh?" Razz questions with a tilted head, before he teases "And just how many battles are you signed up for Lopez?" [break][break]

While the trainers talk Ra focus on the fight, trying on his own as his trainer as made it clear that there would be some battles he would have to learn to fight without his orders, and Ra liked the idea of growing some independent. As the pup comes at him Ra decides to COPYCAT the move to let both of them go at it. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

cmeOMoMk[break]
HP: 3/3

[break][break]

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 17:39:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"a lot."

there is playful mischief in the tone that can easily be misheard for bluntness.

"don't worry about it. i'm sure the higher ups are fine with me spending my work hours here."

this was a special event where gym leaders are able to give out their badges to challengers who manage to impress them after all. it was easy to find a reasoning why his time here benefits the league, thus is eligible for pay.

with the riolu copying his move, the poochyena tries to show it that it's better at playing rough. the scuffle continues as the two clash in an battle of attrition.

o7kmIOFg (+10)
1/3 hp

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 5:26:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

"Well you are Hoenn's Champion, I'm sure its events like this where the League would love for you to show off a bit right?" he questions both in theory and some curiosity of what drives the other.[break][break]

Bows are crossed between the two pups and it felt like the poochyena was slowly getting the upper hand so he tries to switch in an ICE PUNCH within the mix of blows.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[break]

P1FkmowV[break]
HP: 2/3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 6:55:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"theoretically, yeah."

future sight shines from the poochyena's eyes as it as it attempts to dodge the riolu, pitting the dark-type's speed against the fighting-type's reflexes.

"on practice, no one really minds since they're too busy having fun themselves."

despite the title, kyle was always a non-factor. he occupies a role someone else would have been doing had he not been in the seat, as every job description is.

qBZit3Df (+10)
1/3 hp

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 8:27:09 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

"Fair enough," Razz muses as it all just seemed so simple with Kyle. Honestly he wished his mind could keep his mind in such a simple way as the other makes it appear rather it feeling like it was going 1000 words a minute. [break][break]

The glowing eyes go unnoticed by Ra but he does realize a difference in speed between the two of them. Ra trying to go in with a QUICK ATTACK to catch up and try to knock the other pooch out.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[break]

hDsoKtr|[break]
HP: 1/3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:00:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the final clash nears as the ending of the short match for the tournament draws close. the riolu and the poochyena face off each other, with one move each to finish out the fight.

when the riolu closes in, the poochyena throws out a dragon hammer, attempting to hit it before it can throw its own decisive strike.

the scoring system doesn't take into account whether a pokemon can still stand or not, after all. kyle isn't sure of how the scoring works, but it doesn't matter if they take it like a normal battle.

i2R5uUI9 (+10)
1/3 hp

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 18:37:58 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

There is a click from a clicker to give Ra a signal that they were closed as long as they could land one more decent hit. So it was a matter if he could get the hit in quicker than the other pup and Ra was going to try it. [break][break]

As they both go in for one final clash Ra decides they'll use their own attack against them as they decide to COPYCAT the DRAGON HAMMER. The final blow intending to be which could out strength the other.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[break]

0jfBInHY[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 3:43:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the dust settles, and the winner is decided by the system.

despite the poochyena managing to remain standing, the vital gear deemed the riolu's blow to be better, earning them the point. kyle picks up his pokemon, refraining it from acting further.

"that's all there is to it. pretty casual fights, right?"

he recalls his pokemon back to its ball.

"i still need to bring this doggy up for healing. hope i did a good intro for the event. see you around, then?"

that is if razz decides to stick around for more fun matches with other strangers.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 5:25:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

Seeing how this was the first battle he had a chance to participate in, he was surprised to see that the Poochyena was still standing. Clearly something he wasn't expecting as Ra ran over to him and jumped onto his trainer's shoulder in excitement driving his mind away from the thoughts as he gives the pup a pat on the head. [break][break]

"This one was at least," though that could be because his opponent was a chill one. As the other heads out Razz tries to recall the word from before see if he couldn't work it in. [break][break]

"Uhh yeah uhh see you fuuu....ger?" shit did he get that right?

[break][break]

[break][break]
[break]

RAZZ WINS[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

XHFD1u4v
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 16:05:35 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: